Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2012, 02:33 PM

744 posts, read 811,976 times

Advertisements

I am one of if not the least racist member of CD but I hope you guys keep your minorities away from New England, it is nice here & I don't want you people changing things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2012, 02:34 PM

290 posts, read 176,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Uhh, whites such as yourself are descendants of immigrants. What if this country didn't let your ancestors in?

Or you could move to Antarctica. I hear that's really white..........
Ah...love the liberal response to everything...lord forbid people are allowed to choose where they live for themselves without being called racist.

Old 05-17-2012, 02:40 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,098,094 times
I CANNOT wait until these old liberal white cowards die off and Hispanics take their place in the political scene. Certain groups are going to have to cope with a country devoid of White guilt.

Old 05-17-2012, 02:43 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,318,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
People also need to visit parts of the San Juan metropolitan area in Puerto Rico. There are neighborhoods that have been taken over by illegal Dominicans and their anchors and have decimated those neighborhoods. Itś not always predominantly Mexicans flowing over the southern border. The US government always forgets about the "3rd border" that is Puerto Rico.
Actually, it is predominantly illegal Mexicans that are flowing over "our" southern border along with other Latinos. I would be glad to provide you a link to prove it. I have no doubt that what you are saying about Puerto Rico is true though.

9,240 posts, read 8,668,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
I CANNOT wait until these old liberal white cowards die off and Hispanics take their place in the political scene. Certain groups are going to have to cope with a country devoid of White guilt.
Is that the plan?

3,550 posts, read 2,556,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
the most interesting thing about the white fertility rate is that the whites that have children above replacement value are all social conservatives.

Old 05-17-2012, 02:46 PM

9,240 posts, read 8,668,081 times
The #1 Question is how are all the hispanics getting here?

Old 05-17-2012, 02:47 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,318,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
The klan, rush Limbaugh and white nationalist can't be happy with this.
And who cares about those idiots? They don't represent the majority of Americans who merely want our immigration laws respected and enforced.

Old 05-17-2012, 02:49 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeNomad View Post
Ah...love the liberal response to everything...lord forbid people are allowed to choose where they live for themselves without being called racist.
You can certainly live anywhere you want, but if you choose to have racial motives for doing so, you open yourself up to being called racist. C'est la vie....or should I say, así es la vida.......

Old 05-17-2012, 02:51 PM

290 posts, read 176,286 times
Lol if you say so Luc. That must be why places like Compton are all black and lord forbid a non black moves in there...You have already proven yourself to be full of bs so I take anything you say with a grain of salt.What if someone doesn't want to live in a black neighborhood because its full of crime and wants to live in a white one that isn't...that isn't racist its common sense. You live where its safe and personally I live where I have people who are culturally like me who agree with the same things I do and who enjoy the things I do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies