Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2012, 10:33 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,478,735 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Not when they're having baby after baby to collect food stamps, WIC, Section 8 and Medicaid. How are they going to pay taxes then?

And don't forget that the large bulk of these "minorities" are foreigners here illegally who obviously did not succeed in their own countries. They are NOT paying for their maternity hospitals stays here, they are not able to support their extra large families here in this country without all kinds of government handouts.

Food stamp rates and Medicaid rates are increasing at very high rates.

And whatever became of the liberal so-called environmentalists who once thought birth rates should be controlled? Are they deep down racists -- against white Americans who suddenly applaud the sky high birth rates of the illegals? Suddenly overpopulation is no longer an issue. We can plow under all the national forests and open land to accomodate the birth rates of the third world moving in to cash in on what's left of the USA.
What did I just say? It's like talking to a brick wall sometimes.

Me: "Don't you think it is wrong to stereotype entire people when the majority of them don't act like that?"

Brick Wall: "No because they have a bunch of babies and are all on welfare and section 8 and food stamps and stuff."

Me about to completely destroy brick wall's position and then think of it wiser to let out sigh: "Sigh"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2012, 10:36 AM

7,444 posts, read 7,026,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
The people in charge are the corporations
I thought corporations weren't people.

Old 05-18-2012, 10:44 AM

3,550 posts, read 2,559,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'minformed2 View Post
Really...all of them? Every single white couple in America that has more than 2 kids is socially conservative?

Wait...my wife and I are white...socially center-left....and have THREE kids...should I call the folks at Guinness Book of world records? Will we get our picture in there?!?!?!?!
you do know what averages are?
just because you buck the trend doesn't mean most people like you in ways besides the 3 kids don't have 3 kids.

find me 1 non socially conservative white demographic group in the country with above replacement value number of kids.

and I don't except non social conservative whites with 3 or more kids as a demographic group.

Old 05-18-2012, 12:42 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,623,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

I mean..."call Berlin?" Oh...so we should put up a double wall complete with guard towers, barbwire, and shoot-to-kill orders?

Wow. How Christian is that?
Funny how they want to pattern their policies after those of East German communists.

Do they want the Stasi on the border?

Old 05-18-2012, 05:09 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,692,363 times
whats wrong with a little diversity guys?instead of being so upset, just call it manifest destiny..

Old 05-18-2012, 05:50 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,328,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Every country needs a balance of young, and old people, and unfortunatly we are headed in the wrong direction in that arena. We have too many old people and not enough young, productive people.
I realize that we have a large baby boomer generation aka old people but where is your proof that we don't have enough young, productive Americans?

Old 05-18-2012, 06:43 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,557,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
I realize that we have a large baby boomer generation aka old people but where is your proof that we don't have enough young, productive Americans?

And it's not just America..it's worldwide.

Retirees in Need of Young Workers - NYTimes.com

Old 05-18-2012, 06:46 PM

102,233 posts, read 108,060,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Please do not scare the rwnjs of this Country with talk like this They can be very dangerous when spooked.
No, this is good. It means they'll be distracted trying to out-breed the minorities. They won't have the time or energy to harass us here. They'll view it as their patriotic duty, their mission in life, to get busy creating clones of themselves.

...wait a minute. Maybe not such a good idea....

Old 05-18-2012, 07:01 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,016,502 times
I hate to say something like this but honestly, I don't know one Puerto Rican over the age of 30 who doesn't have atleast 3 kids. The minimum for Mexicans appears to be 5.

Old 05-18-2012, 07:03 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,489,532 times
Lots of scared people posting on this thread.

[boo!]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies