Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2012, 07:06 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,803,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
One of the most shameful was when he called the corps 'corpses'. Twice. Or was it 3 times?

Remember when the left wing nut jobs screeched and whooped over George Bush trying to open a locked door that he'd never seen before in a foreign country? Oh, how they loved that. Well........somewhere out there is a video of Obammy leaving the podium at the white house and trying to find a door knob on a window. At the white house. Where he lives. And is familiar with the surroundings. The video was floating around when it happened but I haven't been able to find it.

Talk about dumb!

Of course visiting 57 states with 2 more to go was a classic.

The guy is a complete embarrassment to patriots.
Here you go

President Barack Obama Locked Out of White House - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2012, 07:17 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,487,858 times
There are many to date.

But, his biggest embarrassments are yet to come.

Obamacare shot down by the Supreme Court.

A loss in the Supreme Court case against Arizona.

A one term Presidency.

Old 05-18-2012, 07:28 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,691,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
That's great and I had forgotten that one, but it's not the one I was thinking of. He walked to his left, turned, and went to a window and fumbled around, trying to find the knob, then realized it was a window and went on to the door. My memory is hazy, but it was a tall window that I suppose one might think might be a door if you didn't know where you were and weren't familiar with the surroundings.

But this one is equally great.

Didn't he recently nearly knock himself senseless because he forgot to duck getting out of AF1?

Old 05-18-2012, 07:59 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,803,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
That's great and I had forgotten that one, but it's not the one I was thinking of. He walked to his left, turned, and went to a window and fumbled around, trying to find the knob, then realized it was a window and went on to the door. My memory is hazy, but it was a tall window that I suppose one might think might be a door if you didn't know where you were and weren't familiar with the surroundings.

But this one is equally great.

Didn't he recently nearly knock himself senseless because he forgot to duck getting out of AF1?
YES! I remember that... the video seems long gone, but I found this:

Obama Tries to Open Window to Oval Office…Not Funny | Verum Serum

He tried to open the locked french windows to his right, thinking they were doors.

Doors are no longer a problem

Old 05-18-2012, 08:34 PM

9,229 posts, read 8,564,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
What sort of these things has President Obama done?
To answer your first question: I would say President Obama's biggest embarrassment is his congress. Oh, maybe they are just an embarrassment to themselves -- and US.

Dang! There I go being honest without compassion, again!

Old 05-18-2012, 08:59 PM

102,240 posts, read 108,130,790 times
His biggest embarrassment is all the racist pond-scum who oozed out of the woodwork to make inane and frivolous posts on discussion forums about how lame he is.

Old 05-18-2012, 08:59 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,075,367 times
His being elected.

Old 05-18-2012, 09:25 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,312,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
America's biggest embarrassment ----> The Tea Party/Birther nonsense
Nice try at deflection. For some reason I saw that the topic of this thread is embarrassing things BHO has done any you can't even stay on that topic. You need to either get on a lefty thread or among a bunch of them when they take over this thread like you tried to do.

Old 05-18-2012, 09:30 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,312,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
His biggest embarrassment is all the racist pond-scum who oozed out of the woodwork to make inane and frivolous posts on discussion forums about how lame he is.
And here you are trying to change the topic of the thread with nothing but purely inane garbage. Nice try but the lefties just don't seem to get together to change the topic.

Old 05-18-2012, 10:39 PM

102,240 posts, read 108,130,790 times
No, seriously, I believe that's his, and our nation's, biggest embarrassment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies