Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2012, 05:36 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,753,334 times

Advertisements

Could she have shot her attacker? They ruined east hills shopping center, now the ghetto scum will ruin the local mall.

Shoplifter Beats Clerk At Monroeville Mall « CBS Pittsburgh
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2012, 05:41 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,791,864 times
I would never work as a clerk without being armed. Given my propensities I would probably keep a short barrel shotgun under the counter. Regardless of my employers desire or instructions.

I have a duty to protect my customers and myself from violent assault.

Old 05-22-2012, 05:52 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,753,334 times
Now that we have that out of the way..........

Old 05-22-2012, 06:13 AM

1,595 posts, read 2,764,625 times
I would not dare shop in that store after seeing this. Knowing the store Managers/Owners made no attempt to have any security shows me it's not safe to shop there.

Security camera's are only good for after the fact and even then there's no guarantee of finding the predator/perpatrator. Think about it though who would really stop anyone from beating another person right there in the say supermarket or dept. store? The security, at best, in any dept. store/supermarket, is the person who checks your receipt making sure you paid and that's it.

Old 05-22-2012, 06:15 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,168,625 times
Oh I don't know, I think he hit the nail squarely on the head.

Woman gets caught stealing, beats up store clerk for catching her stealing, everyone else stands around not doing anything. Quite frankly I think everyone should have stepped in smacked the living s**t out of the woman, and they turkey walked her into a corner and made her wear a dunce cap that said, "I am a stupid idiot thief who cares about nobody but myself", till the police arrived.

BUT, because it's "racist" to tell everyone it's a black women, or it racist that because the alarm went off and she's black, and the clerk was doing her job.

When they find her, I hope they throw her thieving behind in jail for years.

Last edited by CaseyB; 05-22-2012 at 06:23 AM..

Old 05-22-2012, 06:51 AM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
I wonder how long it will take for Al Sharpton and Jackass Jackson to show up and defend the thief's actions? To organize a protest and demand that the clerk is charged with a hate crime for trying to aprehend one of "his people" committing a crime. Heck, he's bound to find a way to blame the store for creating the situation. They actually expect people to PAY for stuff? Whoda thunk it?

I wonder when Eric "racist" Holder will have the FBI filing hate crime charges on the victim?

Old 05-22-2012, 07:04 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,707,101 times
Clash of moralities. Unfortunately unless you have the ability to support your position you should back away and live to fight another day.

I worked as a floorwalker back in the day during college. The ***** that stole the clothing would have gotten body slamed hard if she had put up a fight like that. However that was way before cellphones and portable cameras.

Old 05-22-2012, 07:04 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,304,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopbubbles View Post
I would not dare shop in that store after seeing this. Knowing the store Managers/Owners made no attempt to have any security shows me it's not safe to shop there.

Security camera's are only good for after the fact and even then there's no guarantee of finding the predator/perpatrator. Think about it though who would really stop anyone from beating another person right there in the say supermarket or dept. store? The security, at best, in any dept. store/supermarket, is the person who checks your receipt making sure you paid and that's it.
Any man would stop it. Those 'males' weren't men, they were sheep, I can't say on here what they really were . . .

Old 05-22-2012, 07:12 AM

136 posts, read 141,911 times
And this is why sometimes, it is in fact OK to hit a woman, which is what I would have done had I been there.

You want to attack somebody like a man, expect to get treated like one.

Old 05-22-2012, 07:32 AM

78,432 posts, read 60,613,724 times
We have a mall in the area that closed down because it got a bad reputation for crime and people stopped going. Recently another mall area started having some high-profile incidents kinda like flash mobs and groups just out to rob and cause trouble and they came down HARD on that crap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies