Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2012, 05:41 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
He does not pay more than 50% in federal taxes. I have no idea as to what his state and local taxes are. If he does not like it move to a different state, and stop whining like a girl.
Since you have no idea about his state and local taxes, maybe you ought to read all of Cunucu's words and try to understand what good old Hannity said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2012, 05:46 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,948,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
That's why he stated, ALL TAXES.....

If you count your:
Federal taxes
State taxes
Property taxes
and the list goes on, what do you pay?
I assure you his fed tax bracket percentage is no higher than mine as I am in the highest. I would have to ask my accountant how much taxes that I actually pay, and that would not include sales taxes.

If Hannity wants to pay less taxes, tell him to move out of New York and get a lower paying job. Or just quit whining.

Old 05-25-2012, 05:46 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,207,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
For some on the other side reading all the words seems to be a real chore. In this case he missed some of your words but is still howling without admitting missing the words.
Yah, I noticed that, too. Then he switched to saying that Hannity was "whining" about his taxes. He wasn't. He used his own financial situation to try and pin down the Occupier guest--who wasn't about to be pinned down to anything substantive. I hear liberal callers like that on Rush, too. Rush asks them direct questions and they beat around the bush, refusing to answer. Slippery as eels, those liberal callers. That must be a "liberal thing".

Old 05-25-2012, 05:50 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,207,740 times
Quote:
I assure you his fed tax bracket percentage is no higher than mine as I am in the highest. I would have to ask my accountant how much taxes that I actually pay, and that would not include sales taxes.

If Hannity wants to pay less taxes, tell him to move out of New York and get a lower paying job. Or just quit whining.
Using one's own situation as an example is not "whining" and he didn't say he wanted to pay less in taxes. What he wanted was a direct answer from a REAL "whiner", the whiney Occupier, who would not/could not give a direct answer to a direct question. Now you are doing your own "whining" because you don't like Hannity and have a compulsion to find some reason to whine about him.

Old 05-25-2012, 06:08 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,671,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
50% is not his "tax rate". He said he pays more than 50% of his income to taxes--ALL taxes.
Quote:
He does not pay more than 50% in federal taxes. I have no idea as to what his state and local taxes are. If he does not like it move to a different state, and stop whining like a girl.
I didn't realize ALL taxes was that hard to understand.

Old 05-25-2012, 07:46 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,985,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGene View Post
Couldn't get honest work, eh?
Where is the honest work?

Do you have a map?

Old 05-25-2012, 08:25 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
I didn't realize ALL taxes was that hard to understand.
Well hot air doesn't think about federal excise taxes when he speaks or all the other hidden federal taxes that we all pay. I don't know how much Hannity drives but the amount of hidden taxes on driving motor vehicles is mighty big although most people never think about that.

Old 05-25-2012, 09:18 PM

6,233 posts, read 9,482,428 times
Sean Hannity is nothing but a smug, self righteous tool who isn't even a good communicator. He is tedious, repetitive, and appeals to the idiot wing of the conservative movement with aw shucks pseudo populism. The conservatives I know who listen to him aren't the brightest folks either. My intelligent conservative friends and acquaintances, however, have no use for him, and tend to agree with me about what I just said.

Old 05-25-2012, 11:38 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,841,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson
You mean until Hannity got a license to lie on FOX right?
Thats a perfect place for Hannity!!

FOX is nothing but MSM lies so what better place for him?

Old 05-25-2012, 11:42 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Uh...ok.

(SHOULDER SHRUG)

Why is this a big issue? Is Hannity giving the OP some cash or something?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies