Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2012, 09:16 AM

3,201 posts, read 3,858,478 times

Advertisements

Global Warming is childish.

I believe that anybody who is intelligent knows "Global Warming" is just a Leftist Political Movement.

That is why when seemingly intelligent people focus on "Global Warming" they are condescending and phony.

Any thoughts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2012, 09:18 AM

3,045 posts, read 3,193,705 times
You believe? Basically your feelings tell you this and you're calling others unintelligent? I know a few scientists. They're sharp folks. I'd listen to what the mainstream scientific community says. After all, the internet and your computer wouldn't exist without those 'unintelligent' people.

Put away the emotion and think rationally.

Old 05-27-2012, 09:24 AM

3,201 posts, read 3,858,478 times
Those scientists are intelligent; yet, they are phony and profiteering for a political movement.

They do not believe what they preach!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noexcuseforignorance View Post
You believe? Basically your feelings tell you this and you're calling others unintelligent? I know a few scientists. They're sharp folks. I'd listen to what the mainstream scientific community says. After all, the internet and your computer wouldn't exist without those 'unintelligent' people.

Put away the emotion and think rationally.

Old 05-27-2012, 01:36 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebaldknobber View Post

I believe that anybody who is intelligent knows "Global Warming" is just a Leftist Political Movement.

That is why when seemingly intelligent people focus on "Global Warming" they are condescending and phony.

Any thoughts?

Yea, a couple:

1) You are very confused, and have confused science with politics. This is a common symptom with those who deny climate change.
2) You shouldn't start threads on subjects you have absolutely no clue about, unless you are seeking qualified opinions.

Hope this helps.

Old 05-27-2012, 01:37 PM

4,911 posts, read 3,430,619 times
Yes, it's a plot to recruit conservatives

Old 05-27-2012, 01:40 PM

33,544 posts, read 37,145,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
Yes, it's a plot to recruit conservatives
I think it's the denialist movement that was set up to recruit conservatives, and as we can all see it is working....

Old 05-27-2012, 01:43 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,835,178 times
Quote:

Any thoughts?
I like the charts and graphs you linked that prove your theory.

Old 05-27-2012, 01:44 PM

5,653 posts, read 5,153,873 times
Quote:
Any thoughts?
None that'd be worth sharing with you on this matter... apparently i'm unintelligent.

Old 05-27-2012, 01:50 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,822,450 times
leftist might THINK that they are do-gooders..but they don't fully realize the destruction and danger of climate destruction.

As a boy- I grew up on a lake and spent thousands of days on the water in the sun..My hair would bleach white- my skin a golden brown...The earth and sun have changed...NOW -The sun burns with this un-holy whiteness..most days the sky is pale----If I take 10 minutes in the sun..it literally eats my flesh..Little radiation burns form on my arms and forehead..tiny itch holes - as if beams from tiny lazers pierce my flesh- I have an aversion to sun light...It maybe be damage that has accumulated over time...But I doubt this.

The atmosphere has changed- we do not have the shield we once did...Hell awaits us all- we will fry..just a matter of time.

Old 05-27-2012, 01:54 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,607,811 times
Well OP, I think that the responses that you received so far in this thread should tell you that you should exchange your mistaken belief for some real education.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies