Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2012, 04:58 PM

45,404 posts, read 60,592,880 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
All right. I have a few minutes while my wife gets ready. Funny. I would love to be a vegan, but I like meat too much. The next thing you guys are going to say is that no good liberal man would be married to a woman. The hits keep on coming.

I'd hoped you knew we were kidding. At least I was.

And you just gave me a great set-up which I will forgo.

I don't go to Outback very often.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Have a good evening, hotair2.

61 posts, read 40,060 times
Quote:
Not avoiding answering, but have to go the family just pulled into the driveway. I have to go do some of those liberal hate america activities with my wife and two children like eat at Outback Steak House. That is where all of us liberals get together to plot the destruction of the u.s.

hahahaha I figured you for a chick.

I just don't get liberal at all. Liberalism has done nothing to help this country. It has helped people become lazy and dependant on the gov.

Be a liberal live however you like just don't take my money to support your views of giving people that don't work money. Use your own money if you want but stay out of my wallet.

See thats what a free country is all about

Old 06-16-2012, 05:01 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,950,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
I'd hoped you knew we were kidding. At least I was.

And you just gave me a great set-up which I will forgo.

I don't go to Outback very often.
I knew you were kidding. I thought it was funny. I really have to go now. I will be driving my volvo though. That should be fodder. My wife is a Republican so she has a toyota.

see ya.

Old 06-16-2012, 05:06 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,464,090 times
Quote:
All right. I have a few minutes while my wife gets ready. Funny. I would love to be a vegan, but I like meat too much. The next thing you guys are going to say is that no good liberal man would be married to a woman. The hits keep on coming.
Hey, I buy organic food. I guess I'm not a good conservative.

But I'm certainly no vegan or even vegetarian.

Old 06-16-2012, 05:07 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,598,235 times
Liberals have nice taste-

have fun
as a liberal elitists I have to go to Asheville and the Biltmore winery to dine out.

Old 06-16-2012, 05:14 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,464,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
Liberals have nice taste-

have fun
as a liberal elitists I have to go to Asheville and the Biltmore winery to dine out.
LOL....sounds good to this conservative.

Just about to pop open by microbrew. I guess I'm supposed to have some Bud or Miller or something.

Old 06-16-2012, 05:19 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
I'm baking my potato, frying my steak and drinking water. (climbed onto the wagon about 3 weeks ago)

Old 06-16-2012, 07:11 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,939,231 times
I suspect there aren't many moderate Republicans on here because RINOs and Tea Partiers hate each other almost as much as Tea Partiers hate liberals. The politics section here is probably 65% Teabagger, 10% libertarian and 25% liberal. The conservatives on here are basically loons with a racist chip on their shoulder since Romney and Obama are basically the same and it's more their personal hatred of Obama that drives them. The 2 candidates aren't really significantly different, Romney is a RINO and Obama is a Blue Dog/DINO who's basically governed as a moderate Republican. I'm only voting for Obama because I don't want Romney putting another fascist nutter like Clarence Thomas on the Supreme Court.

Old 06-16-2012, 07:24 PM

61 posts, read 40,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
I suspect there aren't many moderate Republicans on here because RINOs and Tea Partiers hate each other almost as much as Tea Partiers hate liberals. The politics section here is probably 65% Teabagger, 10% libertarian and 25% liberal. The conservatives on here are basically loons with a racist chip on their shoulder since Romney and Obama are basically the same and it's more their personal hatred of Obama that drives them. The 2 candidates aren't really significantly different, Romney is a RINO and Obama is a Blue Dog/DINO who's basically governed as a moderate Republican. I'm only voting for Obama because I don't want Romney putting another fascist nutter like Clarence Thomas on the Supreme Court.

So I guess the Judge that Obama put there was so much better. She cheated the firemen out of promotions that they earned. So please tell me what you think about her

You are a far left nut like many here. You have a closed mind that has never ever voted for a Repub. Why would you call them teabagger I thought we were done with that insult to people.

Obama was the most liberal senator for a few years. You are voting for Obama because you are a liberal. Why are you a coward to call yourself a liberal?

Obama has lied to the people over and over. he did not keep his word on what he was goign to do yet you will still vote for him. That seems to make you very foolish
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies