Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2012, 12:18 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,472,384 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
I've already said it repeatedly!

Oh, I get it. You think that I'm secretly gay.

Well, you want to know the truth? I am glad when gay-activists think those kinds of things. It shows how out of touch they really are.
Yes because as they say, misery loves company.

You're a homophobe if you're criticizing homosexuality.

You're secretly gay if you criticize homosexuality.

I say, inside of every homosexual there's a straight person who's trying to come out.

There's nothing more pathetic than an old homosexual, nobody wants them in their community anymore because their "culture" is so obsessed with youth and staying "young and hot, and sexually available". What else is there to their "culture" except a culture of sex? It's their whole reason for distinguishing themselves from everyone else, with everything they do. There are gay old folks homes you know, anyone ever visit one? Even in their old age they still choose to self segregate from everyone else. Amazing, that many of them never seem to feel like they "belong" to greater society.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2012, 12:18 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,234,764 times
Quote:
I don't know about that, but married people can adopt also.
What do you not know about? First cousin marriages have to prove that they are infertile in most states that allow them.

Homosexual couples can adopt, use surrogates, IVF, there are many ways to reproduce.

Old 06-20-2012, 12:20 PM

12,918 posts, read 16,886,782 times
I never said I was in favor of first-cousin marriages. That is a separate topic.

Old 06-20-2012, 12:23 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,234,764 times
Quote:
I never said I was in favor of first-cousin marriages. That is a separate topic.
Doesn't matter if you approve of them, they are legal, and are recognized from state to state.
If you get married in a state that allows them and move you are still legally married.

I'm sorry that no one asked for your approval on that, but the point is that marriage does not require reproduction. YOU stated that the government interest in marriage was the children. I have children.

Old 06-20-2012, 12:24 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,097,851 times
Quote:
Because our government does not force people at gunpoint to have children. Thank God.
So... you admit that it's not about the children after all?

Old 06-20-2012, 12:24 PM

11,762 posts, read 14,675,748 times
Quote:
I see a pattern also.
Does it occur to you that I might have a valid reason for wanting to discuss this subject?
Valid?

The most obvious reason is that you have an overpowering interest in what other people do with their parts.

Old 06-20-2012, 12:25 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,097,851 times
Quote:
I don't know about that, but married people can adopt also.
So can single people.

Old 06-20-2012, 12:29 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,433,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Yes because as they say, misery loves company.

You're a homophobe if you're criticizing homosexuality.

You're secretly gay if you criticize homosexuality.

I say, inside of every homosexual there's a straight person who's trying to come out.

There's nothing more pathetic than an old homosexual, nobody wants them in their community anymore because their "culture" is so obsessed with youth and staying "young and hot, and sexually available". What else is there to their "culture" except a culture of sex? It's their whole reason for distinguishing themselves from everyone else, with everything they do. There are gay old folks homes you know, anyone ever visit one? Even in their old age they still choose to self segregate from everyone else. Amazing, that many of them never seem to feel like they "belong" to greater society.

No. There's actually nothing more pathetic than sad, middle aged straight women who profess some sort of insight into the gay community, crapping and running on every thread having to do with sexuality with their psuedo scientific psychobabble (despite a CLEAR LACK of formal training in anything approaching psychology or sociology!)

It's almost as pathetic as people with the demonstrable intelligence and apparent life experience of a 15 year old strating multiple threads on the effects of homosexual parents on children --- when these same people themselves do not have children, and actually have no sign of themselves having a stable, heterosexual relationship at ALL, let alone a marriage.

Busy bodies, I suppose, who would be better off focusing on getting their own personal selves in order before criticizing other people and their families.

Old 06-20-2012, 12:45 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,472,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
No. There's actually nothing more pathetic than sad, middle aged straight women who profess some sort of insight into the gay community, crapping and running on every thread having to do with sexuality with their psuedo scientific psychobabble (despite a CLEAR LACK of formal training in anything approaching psychology or sociology!)

It's almost as pathetic as people with the demonstrable intelligence and apparent life experience of a 15 year old strating multiple threads on the effects of homosexual parents on children --- when these same people themselves do not have children, and actually have no sign of themselves having a stable, heterosexual relationship at ALL, let alone a marriage.

Busy bodies, I suppose, who would be better off focusing on getting their own personal selves in order before criticizing other people and their families.
Homosexuality is a neutral stagnant condition that creates nothing and promoting it is a detriment to society.

Old 06-20-2012, 12:49 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,433,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Homosexuality is a neutral stagnant condition that creates nothing and promoting it is a detriment to society.

Case. In. Point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies