Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2012, 01:18 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,607,811 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Right and rules aren't made at in public areas for ONE person. Why can't you understand that? Society has rules to abide by whether you agree with them or not. If you don't blow up a little turtle pool in the back yard and swim away without your shirt on if you so desire.
I love swimming naked, but no I don't do so in public. And this has nothing to do with flaunting society's rules as much as you want to make it appear so. Women cover their breasts because they have breasts. It makes zero sense for a woman who literally has no breasts to have to cover what isn't there. Rules for rules sake may make some people feel secure, but it's nothing more than the cocoon of stupidity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2012, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
It looks like the difference between the dogs and the people in Copenhagen is that the dogs can do it any time they want to.

revolting, to say the least.

20yrsinBranson
You two should start a club. Being turned on by complete strangers who have had mastectomies and not had reconstructive surgery is a serious fetish.

Old 06-21-2012, 01:21 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,007,099 times
Quote:
Coming from you that must mean I'm more correct than usual.
As I said, learn some compassion......actually reading the OPs link might do wonders for your (sic) argument here.

Old 06-21-2012, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
As I said, learn some compassion......actually reading the OPs link might do wonders for your (sic) argument here.
I never would have put up the link to the article if I had known that there were going to be some sickos sexualizing this complete stranger of a woman because she isn't wearing a shirt to cover-up her non-existent breasts.

Old 06-21-2012, 01:27 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
I love swimming naked, but no I don't do so in public. And this has nothing to do with flaunting society's rules as much as you want to make it appear so. Women cover their breasts because they have breasts. It makes zero sense for a woman who literally has no breasts to have to cover what isn't there. Rules for rules sake may make some people feel secure, but it's nothing more than the cocoon of stupidity.
Well if you had a mastectomy I would ask you out with my fetish and all. lol

Old 06-21-2012, 01:30 PM

5,513 posts, read 5,241,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Couldn't she just wear a loose shirt?
Why should she have to? There is no reason to make her suffer nerve pain in this situation. In fact, for those of you who don't know from experience, swimming without clothes is remarkably superior to swimming with clothes on. Once you've experienced it, the discomfort of clothing while swimming is obvious. Too bad we all can't afford private back-yard swimming pools.

This situation is simply a modern example of our repressive beginnings, where some societies think a woman must be covered up head-to-toe in public, lest she tempt some man to think about sex and get uncomfortable or out-of-control.

Old 06-21-2012, 01:30 PM

Quote:
I'm telling your wife.

Old 06-21-2012, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Good lord.

Old 06-21-2012, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
I never would have put up the link to the article if I had known that there were going to be some sickos sexualizing this complete stranger of a woman because she isn't wearing a shirt to cover-up her non-existent breasts.
For some strange, bizarre reason, some folks seem to get their jollies by doing things like this.
We all know who they are on this forum.

Old 06-21-2012, 01:32 PM

8,231 posts, read 17,321,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric3781 View Post
Murray Rothbard was a neo-con?

Anarcho-capitalism is neo-con?

Anti-federalism is neo-con?

Paleolibertarianism is neo-con?
If by neo-conservative we both mean that the government sets and enforces a "moral" ideal, then yes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies