Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2012, 04:07 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
You just made that up! Blacks don't unite with the Aryan's in prison that's BS...
Word has it the AB and the Crips joined forces cause of younger gangs like the DC Blacks. Even the Crips say the DC ones are out of control.

Prison: Black Crips defend white Aryan Brotherhood | Black People Meet | African Americans | Destee
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2012, 04:14 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,974,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Word has it the AB and the Crips joined forces cause of younger gangs like the DC Blacks. Even the Crips say the DC ones are out of control.

Prison: Black Crips defend white Aryan Brotherhood | Black People Meet | African Americans | Destee
I can see this happening. After all, some gangs take contract out to kill enemies of gangs who you would think would be their rivals. I guess there is something that happens when warriors of opposing sides start respecting each other's skills and decision making. God, who would expect kum-bai-ya moments like that?

Old 06-23-2012, 10:35 PM

1,389 posts, read 1,313,161 times
This is why I vote libertarian. Tribal politics is poison.

Old 06-27-2012, 01:15 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,134,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post

I know people incarcerated in Los Angeles (county and state) and can say blacks don't team with the AB in jail... The link you provided names a gang called the crips. No such gang exist in Los Angeles... Or anywhere else I've been... I seriously question the credibility of the source on this story...

Old 06-27-2012, 02:54 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,210,859 times
I think people need to get it out of their head that certain groups are "hate groups". I think that is a very improper classification.

That doesn't mean certain people within certain groups aren't hateful. There are hateful people everywhere. Some of the most hateful people I've ever seen, are environmentalists, animal-rights groups, and anti-war groups. These groups most certainly give out more death threats every year than all the racist groups combined. These crazy whale lovers, will literally kill others and themselves in order to stop whalers.

As for "White supremacists". You have to understand, much of the white-supremacist ideology is based on white culture, and white identity. And no so much about just whiteness itself.

The general philosophy is that, the great societies of the world today, all originate from the white-christian cultural traditions. Especially the white-anglo-saxon-protestant(WASP) cultural traditions. And so therefore, there is a quality of such a culture, that is simply superior to other cultures. And to believe that the culture of some village in Africa, which has accomplished absolutely nothing, is somehow of equal value to white-christian culture, is simply ridiculous... And that, it will be difficult for white-christian culture to continue to exist in a country being overrun by people of other backgrounds by an increasing rate... And that, the existence of these other groups has done no good socially, for either the people who were already here, or the people that have come here... And that by separating people racially and culturally, we would be much happier, we would be more likely to agree and work together, and therefore could live more peacefully and productively.

If you take a step back and look at reality really quickly, its really hard to argue against the white-supremacist position. I mean, it really makes perfect sense. But even if it is true, what does it really mean overall? And what is going to happen?

Nothing.

Old 06-28-2012, 06:00 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,974,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmund_Burke View Post
This is why I vote libertarian. Tribal politics is poison.
Part of the corruption of our political system is the ownership OF the system by mega corporations. Both parties are guilty of this. Libertarianism, in it's pure form, believes in no consumer protections, no employee protections, no environmental protections.

Under such a setup the only recourse of the individual is to sue. That means that those with the most means would get the most justice, much more so than today.

Libertarian candidates run by pointing to the ills of our current society, but they don't talk about the ramifications of what they would install to replace it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies