Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2012, 11:39 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,304,764 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
They would rather live in ignorance than actually learn a few facts about the people they hate.
I don't need to learn any 'facts' about Pedophilia, or Pedophiliacs.
They should be exterminated. They are an abomination.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2012, 11:52 AM

8,299 posts, read 8,607,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Wow...I just blew my coffee through my nose when I read this one....Republican aide, Alan David Berlin, was arrested on charges that he wanted to engage in sex acts with a 15 year old boy while dressed in a panda costume.

Or this one:

"Republican anti-gay activist Earl "Butch" Kimmerling was sentenced to 40 years in prison for molesting an 8-year old girl after he attempted to stop a gay couple from adopting her."

As if that wasn't horrible enough not only Kimmerling separate the little girl from her brothers in order to "save" her from the the immorality of a gay household, Kimmerling had 50 foster children before he was caught:

"The story hit the local newspaper, with Earl Kimmerling saying adoption by a homosexual was against God's will and it would be unjust to place Mary in an "immoral" household."
Case Puts Gay Adoption Debate in New Light - Los Angeles Times

Old 06-27-2012, 11:53 AM

3,849 posts, read 3,753,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
I don't need to learn any 'facts' about Pedophilia, or Pedophiliacs.
They should be exterminated. They are an abomination.
I disagree; the first fact you need to learn is that they are called pedophiles, not 'pedophiliacs'. And it is important to learn what makes any person turn to pedophilia. Only when we as a society understand that, can we effectively fight it.

Old 06-27-2012, 11:58 AM

13,691 posts, read 18,456,585 times
Quote:
Would you please for the love of God learn the difference? Pedophilia is the sexual attraction to CHILDREN. Jesus, ignorance is rampant.

Shame on you.
Yes children. However all pedos don't find their fancy with opposite sex children. And that would make them either heterosexual pedos, or homosexual pedos.

Old 06-27-2012, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMcQ LV View Post
I disagree; the first fact you need to learn is that they are called pedophiles, not 'pedophiliacs'. And it is important to learn what makes any person turn to pedophilia. Only when we as a society understand that, can we effectively fight it.
Pedophiliac is perfectly o.k. to use.

pedophiliac - definition of pedophiliac by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Old 06-27-2012, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Show me a reputable source, a right wing rag won't cut it.

If what you claim is true, you should be able to find multiple sources, otherwise it's just your opinion.
The reputable source is the actual pdf document which was published by the Regent Law Review.

That pdf document is available here:

CHILD MOLESTATION AND THE HOMOSEXUAL MOVEMENT

Anyone who reads the document will find footnotes where the author supports his research with credible data and multiple sources.

Info on the credibility of the Regent Law Review is found here:

Regent Law - Regent University Law Review

Looks like a completely reputable University to me.

Regent University School of Law - Regent.edu

Old 06-27-2012, 12:15 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,408,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post

Really? You source the lawreview itself to judge its credibility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem

Not surprising that it "looks reputable to you."

The Regent Law School is NOT reputable. It's ranked really, really low, Tier 4, and is noted as the "most conservative law school in America" and has a decidedly god-centric focus. It advertises this way: "J.D. Degree Taught From a Christian Perspective. Apply Today!"

I'd sooner send my child to University of Phoenix Online School of Law.

Old 06-27-2012, 12:17 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,211,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
The reputable source is the actual pdf document which was published by the Regent Law Review.

That pdf document is available here:

CHILD MOLESTATION AND THE HOMOSEXUAL MOVEMENT

Anyone who reads the document will find footnotes where the author supports his research with credible data and multiple sources.

Quote:
Regent University Law Review seeks to present academically excellent scholarship on relevant issues facing the legal community today from the perspective of a historic Christian worldview. It is committed to a jurisprudence based upon a Higher Law; that is, law based upon the Law of God

The only laws that apply here are the laws of the US. If you wish to live by your gods laws, go for it, But you can not force the rest of us to live by your gods laws.

Old 06-27-2012, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Would you please for the love of God learn the difference? Pedophilia is the sexual attraction to CHILDREN. Jesus, ignorance is rampant.

Shame on you.
Quote:
Using twisted logic, pro-gay academics argue in various social science journals that the molestation of boys is not a gay lifestyle issue and that such men are not really homosexuals. It is simply amazing that gay propagandists and sexology "experts" are successfully bamboozling the public and the media into believing that a man’s exclusive focus on young males should not be defined as homosexuality! But if an exclusive attraction of a male to other males of any age is not homosexuality, what is?
Child Molestation and the Homosexual Movement

Old 06-27-2012, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post

The only laws that apply here are the laws of the US. If you wish to live by your gods laws, go for it, But you can not force the rest of us to live by your gods laws.
Whether you like it or not, the laws of the United States are based on Judeo-Christian principles.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies