Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2012, 10:38 AM

1,403 posts, read 939,199 times

Advertisements

19-year-old shot 5 times for underage drinking

Wow...hiding behind a badge to try and murder people....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2012, 10:44 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,131,949 times
Interesting that I can't find any reference to this kid, other than a UFC profile, and he's 29. You have any other sources besides this pile of excrement?

Old 07-24-2012, 10:48 AM

8,299 posts, read 8,616,169 times
Sometimes 19 year old do stupid stuff. Drunk 19 year olds are almost always assured of doing stupid stuff.

"EL PASO COUNTY, TEXAS- On 04-13-2012 just after midnight, El Paso County Sheriff’s Deputies were patrolling the desert area east of the Nayarit and Berryville intersection. Sheriff’s Deputies turned into an open vacant lot and observed several parked vehicles and approximately 30 individuals in and around the vehicles. As Deputies approached, a vehicle occupied with approximately 3 to 4 persons, attempted to flee and in the process the vehicle struck two Sheriff’s Deputies and injuring them. During the commission of the aggravated assault Deputies fired their weapons at the moving vehicle and injured one male suspect."
FOLLOW UP- SHERIFF

Old 07-24-2012, 10:51 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,284,461 times
I have a similiar story which I have related before but I have a problem with this one. I would like to read the unbiased coverage of this. Maybe I will try and find it.

The article notes that the person in question was 19 and no longer on his mom's insurance. Sorry, 19 year olds are still covered under their parents insurance under Obamacare.

Old 07-24-2012, 10:52 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,585,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ancap View Post
19-year-old shot 5 times for underage drinking

Wow...hiding behind a badge to try and murder people....
Talk about a highly bias report. Getting only one side of the story and then running with it.

Old 07-24-2012, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Sometimes 19 year old do stupid stuff. Drunk 19 year olds are almost always assured of doing stupid stuff.

"EL PASO COUNTY, TEXAS- On 04-13-2012 just after midnight, El Paso County Sheriff’s Deputies were patrolling the desert area east of the Nayarit and Berryville intersection. Sheriff’s Deputies turned into an open vacant lot and observed several parked vehicles and approximately 30 individuals in and around the vehicles. As Deputies approached, a vehicle occupied with approximately 3 to 4 persons, attempted to flee and in the process the vehicle struck two Sheriff’s Deputies and injuring them. During the commission of the aggravated assault Deputies fired their weapons at the moving vehicle and injured one male suspect."
FOLLOW UP- SHERIFF
Oh such a neutral source. It covers all this bs in the article I posted. I figure they fail to mention the 30 witnesses that saw what REALLY happened unlike the lies the cops are telling to cover their own butts.

Old 07-24-2012, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I have a similiar story which I have related before but I have a problem with this one. I would like to read the unbiased coverage of this. Maybe I will try and find it.

The article notes that the person in question was 19 and no longer on his mom's insurance. Sorry, 19 year olds are still covered under their parents insurance under Obamacare.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Talk about a highly bias report. Getting only one side of the story and then running with it.
We aren't going to get an "unbiased" source on this. The cops are lying to cover their butts after they stormed onto a someone's private property for no reason and then tried to murder a kid for drinking beer underage and he has 30 witnesses who saw what really happen,so we have the cops report that has been changed multiple times and we have the report from witnesses and the kid and his mother and lawyer.

Old 07-24-2012, 10:55 AM

UPDATED: Teenager charged with assault after hitting deputy... | www.kfoxtv.com

Not enough information available to make any sort of judgement as to who was right.

Old 07-24-2012, 10:56 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,131,949 times
Here you go, from a TV station: The kid wasn't shot for "underage drinking" He was shot when he aimed his car at police deputies. Why don't you get your facts straight.

UPDATED: Teenager charged with assault after hitting deputy... | www.kfoxtv.com

HORIZON CITY, Texas — El Paso County Sheriff's Deputies have charged 19-year-old Aaron BullBoxer31 with two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

BullBoxer31 had been recovering from gunshot wounds at an area hospital, but since his release, he has been booked into the El Paso County Detention Facility. His bond has been set at $1 million.

Spokeswoman for the Sheriff's Office, Deputy Eileen Lopez, said BullBoxer31 is the only one who's been charged with any criminal activity even though the group he was with included about 30 people.

"The desert is no place to party," Lopez said. "We definitely discourage in engaging in any parties out in the desert. They run the risk of getting injured, or maybe caught in some sort of crossfire which we've had in the past as well."

Lopez said the deputy who shot Lopez was one of the deputies who was clipped by the car.

Last edited by carterstamp; 07-24-2012 at 11:14 AM..

Old 07-24-2012, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancap View Post
We aren't going to get an "unbiased" source on this. The cops are lying to cover their butts after they stormed onto a someone's private property for no reason and then tried to murder a kid for drinking beer underage and he has 30 witnesses who saw what really happen,so we have the cops report that has been changed multiple times and we have the report from witnesses and the kid and his mother and lawyer.
Yes we will. If they indeed sue the coverage will be available. It may take awhile. Perhaps 30 others side with the guy, perhaps the article is jumping to conclusions. Statements under oath will generally bring about better facts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies