Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 02:44 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,607,811 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I have just been called stupid by a person who has received most of his knowledge about Beck from some of those prog blogs like MM, Think Prog and so on. I take umbrage at someone like you calling me intellectually challenged unless you will admit where you picked up your anti-Beck knowledge.
You realize, don't you, that you've posted enough about Beck and what he says on this forum for almost anyone on here to have knowledge of Beck from the very links that YOU provide.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2012, 03:02 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Glenn Beck is an admitted (recovering) alcoholic and substance abuser. His only formal education did not go beyond high school. Are you saying that these are not the facts of did you just want to bumo this thread to the top of the heap? Okakay...have at it...

Glenn Beck's Legacy As A Mean-Spirited, Pathological Liar

As Glenn Beck winds down his stormy and ultimately failed tenure as a FOX News gadfly, it’s important to understand his true legacy: Beck is a cruel and mean-spirited pathological liar who doesn't hesitate to denigrate his own family in his insatiable quest for fame and fortune.

Glenn Beck's Legacy As A Mean-Spirited, Pathological Liar - Roger Fallihee - Open Salon
How much of this blog story came from prog blogs like MM where they twist and spin the words of others so well and convince their readers that their spun words are the truth.

From this blog I take these words and have to wonder just what it is all about.

and the fact that his own bio is filled with exaggerations, half-truths, and outright lies doesn’t faze him.

Those words sound so much like they could have come from some conservative description of the Obama books. Yes they do.

Old 07-30-2012, 04:47 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Sorry I had to take time off to watch Beck do his show today. I wanted to see him attacking Obama and all the other things left leaners whine about.

Maybe if just one of you leaners take a chance and use your free chance to see him should do so today you might see that he is just not what your prog blogs tell you he is. Some of you would have to change your minds about him if you just watched him even once.

Old 07-30-2012, 04:57 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
The best Glenn Beck video...EVER!

Glenn Beck Insider Extreme: Happy Days are Here Again! - YouTube

Old 07-30-2012, 05:26 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
How much of this blog story came from prog blogs like MM where they twist and spin the words of others so well and convince their readers that their spun words are the truth.

From this blog I take these words and have to wonder just what it is all about.

and the fact that his own bio is filled with exaggerations, half-truths, and outright lies doesn’t faze him.

Those words sound so much like they could have come from some conservative description of the Obama books. Yes they do.
It's funny that you would point to the source of anyone else's posts. You rely on Beck for so much of what you think and say. That in and of itself is ludicrous. Don't you indulge in reading any articles written by true journalists? Maybe you are addicted to the propaganda aspect of Beck's shtick. Why have you not responded to posters when they point out his blatant lies other than to defend this charlatan to the death???

Last edited by sickofnyc; 07-30-2012 at 06:03 PM..

Old 07-30-2012, 05:31 PM

2,539 posts, read 4,087,650 times
Quote:
There are many thousands, if not millions, of us that subscribe to his show or all the shows he has daily. Of course, you don't know diddly squat about his show or any of the others we get to watch. I won't say that before you call anyone that name again you need to take a close look in a mirror, sometime. I guess I just did say that, didn't I.
They bow to Obama roysoldboy, what does that tell you. It show how intelligent they are. The blind leading the blind.

Old 07-30-2012, 06:27 PM

2,548 posts, read 2,163,981 times
How can anyone take this guy serious? It's obvious he just wants ratings and will do and say anything to get them

Glenn Beck: "I hate 9/11 victims families for asking questions" - YouTube

Old 07-30-2012, 08:35 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,071,179 times
Quote:
I have just been called stupid by a person who has received most of his knowledge about Beck from some of those prog blogs like MM, Think Prog and so on. I take umbrage at someone like you calling me intellectually challenged unless you will admit where you picked up your anti-Beck knowledge.
So much hilarity in this post. You feel so certain that I get my information from "prog blogs" then demand I admit where I get my info. I don't get it. Do you, or do you not know where I get my info?

Old 07-30-2012, 09:03 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,939,231 times
Quote:
Yep, you do spend too much time at Media Matters, Think Prog, Kos, and other lefty blogs and are throwing their crap around. Have you ever heard Beck talk about hatred for all these people? How do you hear him when you refuse to watch him? Twisted words from the aforementioned sites would certainly provide lots of info for progs.
Why would I listen to the rantings of a complete loon who actually cries on camera? It's pathetic that people actually listen to that garbage and believe it. There's really no point in attempting to convince you or any of his other fans that he's insane because if you can be so far gone as to believe him in the first place, there is no hope for you. Do you really believe you're among the intellectual elite of the country rather than the 90% of Americans who see him as the psychotic charlatan he is?

Old 07-30-2012, 09:14 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
Why would I listen to the rantings of a complete loon who actually cries on camera? It's pathetic that people actually listen to that garbage and believe it. There's really no point in attempting to convince you or any of his other fans that he's insane because if you can be so far gone as to believe him in the first place, there is no hope for you. Do you really believe you're among the intellectual elite of the country rather than the 90% of Americans who see him as the psychotic charlatan he is?
Well...........he seems to have more audience that all of MSNBC combined, which is obviously where you get your talking points. So what does that say about your sanity?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies