Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2012, 11:09 PM

2,608 posts, read 2,097,732 times

Advertisements

“To many people in the West, especially liberals and leftists, I think it is seen as normal for blacks to hate whites and oppress them,” he explained. “Because of their historical guilt associated with colonialism, whites are deemed to deserve punishment, even of the most extreme kind such as torture and mass murder.”
Even in South Africa, the press is largely silent about what is going on. Consider that after Stanton announced his preliminary findings in late June – explosive by any measure – just one newspaper covered it.
Many white South Africans believe that time may be running out. Some want their own country in Southern Africa to preserve the unique Afrikaner culture, language and civilization. Others are currently working with Western governments in an effort to raise awareness and hopefully allow especially vulnerable populations to escape as refugees before the festering tensions explode into a full-blown catastrophe. More than a few, though, have vowed to stay and fight back if and when the time comes.
For now, activists, exiles and human rights leaders told WND they hope Americans will help spread the word about the looming potential calamities facing South Africa. If the ANC gets its way, they say, it will be an unmitigated disaster for whites, blacks – basically everyone except politically connected cronies.

Damn Id bet white farmers and ranchers would be willing to help these people escape these sicko Communist's

I have plenty of land and Id be willing to take in a family and set em up in a trailer and help em get started here in the USA , Id think they would be good people...

Of course the Leftist media will never cover this story though, they wouldn't want to expose their ultimate goal they have in mind for us here...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2012, 11:15 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
This story is too convoluted and confusing for me to make a definitive judgement. There's just too many issues at stake. Whites want to protect what they have, blacks are still angry over apartheid. Both views are justified.

No telling where this is going.

Old 08-19-2012, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
This story is too convoluted and confusing for me to make a definitive judgement. There's just too many issues at stake. Whites want to protect what they have, blacks are still angry over apartheid. Both views are justified.

No telling where this is going.
Your extreme Liberal and racial bias won't allow you to see anything wrong there???

It's mass murder/genocide by a Communist regime

If it was 90% whites killing 10% blacks Id make the same offer too so don't even go there....

Old 08-19-2012, 11:27 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlyretired View Post
Your extreme Liberal and racial bias won't allow you to see anything wrong there???

It's mass murder/genocide by a Communist regime

If it was 90% whites killing 10% blacks Id make the same offer too so don't even go there....
Excuse me (clearing my throat), but whites spent more than a century wacking off the black population in that country and taking every damn thing of any value. Or am i just supposed to forget that it happened?

Old 08-19-2012, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Excuse me (clearing my throat), but whites spent more than a century wacking off the black population in that country and taking every damn thing of any value. Or am i just supposed to forget that it happened?
So just kill em all in the name of "The Party"...

Im not normally a big time charitable guy but Commies rile me up, we used to go to war against it, now were on the way to go to war here to implement it it seems...

Old 08-19-2012, 11:42 PM

14,682 posts, read 14,652,852 times
Wow, people are all of a sudden concerned over genocide in Africa?

Old 08-19-2012, 11:42 PM

22,662 posts, read 24,605,343 times
Liberals think this is quite funny and justified!!! Just like when evil ole whitey gets slaughtered in the United States Of Amerit**d.

Old 08-20-2012, 01:00 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,292,202 times
When did World Nut Daily become a White Nationalist website?

I knew they were cuckoo for coco puffs, but didn't realize they were in the White Power crap.

Old 08-20-2012, 01:03 AM

14,682 posts, read 14,652,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
When did World Nut Daily become a White Nationalist website?

I knew they were cuckoo for coco puffs, but didn't realize they were in the White Power crap.
They probably revel in the "point out hypocricy at every turn because if it was a black thing we'd hear about it incessantly on MSM" angle of the "story". Much like a large demographic of posters on CD.

Old 08-20-2012, 01:04 AM

684 posts, read 825,336 times
Quote:
If I can correctly assume your position: A group with the same color skin as this group did something bad in the past, so it's okay to kill and maim these people because they share the same skin color?

Is that basically the morality you're saying we should take?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies