Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2012, 07:55 PM

1,027 posts, read 1,622,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
It amazes me that folks cannot understand that Obama is pandering more of his "benevolent federal government" pablum with this propaganda. He is talking about how minority businesses got loans; he is talking about how unions "got the back of the workin' man;" he is talking out and out collectivism -- that no one "individual" should be successful in his own right, as it took the labor of many to make that one man successful. It took the collective.

What he doesn't talk about is . . . how that one man is having to fork over 5 months of his check every year, to pay for the "collective" that is sitting on their asses, waiting for their gubment checks.

So for those of us out here, busting our butt, that collective Obama is so fond of - is an albatross around our necks. And of course those folks are going to want to support their guy. Who doesn't love Santa Claus . . . and Santa doesn't leave you gifts if you don't believe in him.
I'm passed the amazement stage, I mean look at the post right above yours(that I quoted). Makes 0 sense, yet there is an "ah-haa" in it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2012, 07:59 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Aren't these the same idiots who whined about the chic-fil-a boycott?
Who would that be? Do you have any evidence of your ridiculous notion?

Nobody whined. We all sat around and waited because we knew what would happen.

I'll wait for you to find posts whining about a CFA boycott. Ready, set, GO!

There sure are lots of lefttard exploding heads in this thread. Thanks for making it fun.

Old 08-16-2012, 10:35 PM

8,754 posts, read 10,170,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
Not likely. People are calling in from California to see if he'll ship food to them. I'll bump this thread a few months later with an update just to rub it in.

I love free enterprise and capitalism...lol.

Old 08-16-2012, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Right-

People are tired of the bullying and authoritarian nature of the left. The leftists are just totalitarianists of a different stripe who are indifferent to the needs of the nation. Witness the marked popularity of Chik- Filet.

Witness Obama cheating the owner of the Bud tent at the Iowa State Fair out of $25K. Did he care? No- it is all about him. The funny part was when the owner of the pork chop tent told the secret service to go to hell and that Obama could stand in line like everyone else. As a result, they did not lose a dime with Obama's vist. Incidentally, a secret service guy DID stand in line and gave it to the anointed one.

People are really tired of the bs this admininistration has caused and their superior attitude.

Old 08-16-2012, 10:43 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,394,292 times
It doesn't surprise me at all. Any sweet shop or fast food place should be right wing. That is the clientele.

Are conservatives fatter than liberals? | Gene Expression | Discover Magazine
http://news.yahoo.com/why-obese-cons...174900936.html

Old 08-16-2012, 10:50 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,030,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Hopefully a "not part of the power structure" food inspector pays this guy a random visit soon followed by the owner looking for employment
Thats how the left operates comrad.NOT you people should be ashamed to even suggest such bullying even though it is true.

Old 08-16-2012, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
It doesn't surprise me at all. Any sweet shop or fast food place should be right wing. That is the clientele.

Are conservatives fatter than liberals? | Gene Expression | Discover Magazine
Why Obese Conservatives Should Stop Blaming Liberals for Spending - Yahoo! News

Of course, that would be it...lol. Do bakeries not take food stamps or EBT cards?

Old 08-16-2012, 10:56 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,607,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
I love free enterprise and capitalism...lol.
The bakery owner is actually an example of bad capitalism at work.

Old 08-16-2012, 10:57 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,394,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
Of course, that would be it...lol. Do bakeries not take food stamps or EBT cards?
lol you assume folks on welfare aren't conservative.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/12/us...pagewanted=all

Another funny thing is that you convieniently overlooked the other half of the farm bill...but I guess those people earned their subsidies.

http://www.salon.com/2011/03/31/welfare_tea_parties/

Old 08-16-2012, 11:05 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
We have the right to refuse business to anyone!

Love it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies