Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 10:34 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,837,811 times

Advertisements

Oh Noes .. NOT another one of those threads!!
There is a good reason to post this 'other' than it being about blacks such as:

There is not a doubt in my mind that this falls under Terroristic Threats!

Where is Homeland Security?
Where is Eric Holder?

If the media even bothers to report on this .. the 'feedback' that you will receive from a large portion of the Black (and white) community is:"No one pays attention to these guys".
(Especially the DOJ!)

Wonder what would happen if this was the KKK saying something similar?
(Think it would be on Fox Snooze?)

A warning .. DO NOT allow young ears to hear this!

New Black Panther: We Must Create Military To Murder Babies And Skin White People - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2012, 10:37 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,698,726 times
Someone posted this two days ago. I agree that it's a bit strange DHS doesn't seem to care about this. They were all over Ted Nugent when he made an off-color remark about Obama getting re-elected.

But I honestly think these clowns are all talk no walk.

e: Don't bother asking for Holder, these are "his people" by his own words

Old 08-15-2012, 10:39 PM

2,548 posts, read 2,164,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
Someone posted this two days ago. I agree that it's a bit strange DHS doesn't seem to care about this. They were all over Ted Nugent when he made an off-color remark about Obama getting re-elected.

The OP did.

Old 08-15-2012, 10:39 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,048,492 times
Quote:

This, more or less.

Old 08-15-2012, 10:42 PM

Quote:

All 3 of them

Old 08-15-2012, 10:46 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,071,729 times
Holy crap, I saw this same story 10 years ago. ! Down with ACORN!!!! These Black Panthers are JUST AS RADICAL as the Republicans and their supporters! Lay the Law on these violent radicals!

Old 08-15-2012, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
Holy crap, I saw this same story 10 years ago. ! Down with ACORN!!!!
I saw it 1 day ago, courtesy of the OP. Dejavu

Old 08-15-2012, 11:06 PM

2,440 posts, read 3,433,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
Oh NOT another one of those threads!!
There is a good reason to post this 'other' than it being about blacks such as: There is not a doubt in my mind that this falls under Terroristic Threats! If the media even bothers to report on this, the 'feedback' that you will receive from a large portion of the Black (and white) community is:"No one pays attention to these guys". Especially the DOJ! Wonder what would happen if this was the KKK saying something similar?
Well, they already have for centuries, since slavery days, if you've been paying attention. And there has probably been much less attention payed to their antics than how much you're flipping out about the Panthers who are in much less position to do any harm, no matter how manacing they mey seem to you, than the Klan has been to Afro Americans over the centuries. So why dont you crack open a beer and relax. This country is still run by white folks, even in their diminished numbers. And blacks and others of color dont control enough of anything for reverse racism to be a concern either. Now breathe....

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informe...ve_hate_groups

Old 08-15-2012, 11:18 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,837,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Opinionated View Post
Well, they already have for centuries, since slavery days, if you've been paying attention. And there has probably been much less attention payed to their antics than how much you're flipping out about the Panthers who are in much less position to do any harm, no matter how manacing they mey seem to you, than the Klan has been to Afro Americans over the centuries. So why dont you crack open a beer and relax. This country is still run by white folks, even in their diminished numbers. And blacks and others of color dont control enough of anything for reverse racism to be a concern either. Now breathe....

Active White Nationalist Groups | Southern Poverty Law Center
Hey 'genius' .. In case you failed to actually Listen to the video .. This guy was 'urging' folks to Firebomb nurseries, Break into peoples homes .. hang and Skin them!

Under ANYONE'S definition (Except Holder apparently) 'and' the new Patriot Act .. This would be considered Terroristic Threats!

Old 08-15-2012, 11:31 PM

7,242 posts, read 7,911,625 times
I bet you heard this on Fox.

Do you get lead around by your nose with spurious stories often?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies