Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 10:39 AM

2,673 posts, read 3,248,373 times

Advertisements

Ad nauseum, we see someone start a thread, nearly on a daily basis, that is meant only to denigrate African Americans. Other threads are meant to illuminate the perception of the dangerous Black man, or the crime against the poor, persecuted Whites.

Tell me, if you are not African American why does this happen? Why is it that in 2011, we still have hate crimes happening and victims singled out because of race?

It's not just Blacks, either. In PA, a few years back it was a Mexican. And the perps got off scot free. In SD or anywhere near reservations, it's Native Americans.

What is it that drives this fear so much that they have to go hunt down a 'N'; beat them senseless then run over them until they are dead? What drives this fear and when the hell is it going to stop?

Feds join probe of alleged Mississippi hate killing - CNN.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2011, 10:42 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Get ready for Stormfront Lite to attack with their faux stats.

Old 08-17-2011, 10:44 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
thread already exists.

OUTRAGED....Why So Much Hate In America?

Old 08-17-2011, 10:48 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,531,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecovlke View Post
Ad nauseum, we see someone start a thread, nearly on a daily basis, that is meant only to denigrate African Americans. Other threads are meant to illuminate the perception of the dangerous Black man, or the crime against the poor, persecuted Whites.

Tell me, if you are not African American why does this happen? Why is it that in 2011, we still have hate crimes happening and victims singled out because of race?

It's not just Blacks, either. In PA, a few years back it was a Mexican. And the perps got off scot free. In SD or anywhere near reservations, it's Native Americans.

What is it that drives this fear so much that they have to go hunt down a 'N'; beat them senseless then run over them until they are dead? What drives this fear and when the hell is it going to stop?

Dont expect them to respond. Now start a thread with nothing but black teen in the title and they will show up.

Old 08-17-2011, 10:54 AM

15,912 posts, read 20,198,598 times
Quote:

Why do we have to rehash this same subject every couple of weeks here?

What you bring up happens to "whites" as well.........

Akron police investigate teen mob attack on family - News - Ohio

Quote:
It'll stop when black/white/yellow/green/purple people stop blaming each other for their own miserable lives

Last edited by plwhit; 08-17-2011 at 11:06 AM..

Old 08-17-2011, 10:57 AM

6,137 posts, read 4,861,475 times
Quote:

For the same reason people of all races kill each other for no reason... they're a-holes.

Old 08-17-2011, 11:00 AM

3,436 posts, read 2,949,303 times
The usual racist posters will come in here talking about the same white people who have been killed by "black gang member thugs" and bash the black community and black culture or just ignore this thread altogether. Murder is wrong...period. People with racist agendas do nothing but perpetuate the problems.

Old 08-17-2011, 11:01 AM

10,854 posts, read 9,301,747 times
Quote:

Because racism is about POWER. And in many ways the attitudes of racist and the aspirations of the America they would like to see ARE BEING CHALLENGED LIKE THEY NEVER HAVE BEFORE.

THEY ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY!

They sense this and they are threatened by it.

LOOK AT YOUR HISTORY!

Anytime racist and White supremacist have felt threatened they have felt the need to stirke out with violence.

When the slaves were freed we saw the advent of the Klu Klux Klan and acts of domestic terrorism perpetuated by them to intimidate and terrorize Black Americans in terms of property rights, voting rights, participation in the jury sysgtem, running for political office and just about any other form of empowerment.

When the Civil Rights Movement advanced to end segregation and legalized discrimination we saw churches firebombed, people assasinated, buses burned and other acts violence were used to discourage the movement.

Now for the first time in history you have non-White American in the White House as President of the United States. The populaiton of non-White Americans is increasing and as a percentage of the overall population they are growing faster than the White population. We are clearly at point when sometime in the next 20 to 30 years the majority of Americans will NOT BE WHITE NON-HISPANIC for the first time in our nations history. Clearly if you are a racist or White supremacist this is highly distressing and threatening.

Old 08-17-2011, 11:13 AM

2,673 posts, read 3,248,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Why do we have to rehash this same subject every couple of weeks here?

What you bring up happens to "whites" as well.........

Akron police investigate teen mob attack on family - News - Ohio

It'll stop when black/white/yellow/green/purple people stop blaming each other for their own miserable lives.......
I know. I've personally experienced it. I attended a junior high that was > 80% African American during the early 70's. Though we were in Oklahoma, every time a big riot happened in Boston over bussing it would start elsewhere.

The riots that happened at my junior high often got bad. Cars overturned; kids in the hospital. Guess what? Things calmed down by HS, and I'm still friends with many of the same people. And to boot, anytime I ever needed someone to watch my back it was the Black kids who were there for me, not the White kids that I ran with. I never could figure that one out.

Now if anyone read my OP, I stated it gets tiring seeing the new threads posted daily that blame Blacks for everything that goes wrong. Have you also castigated them? If not, maybe you should ask yourself why.

I'm sick of seeing the threads that denigrate Blacks pop up on a daily basis.

Old 08-17-2011, 11:13 AM

15,912 posts, read 20,198,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
LOOK AT YOUR HISTORY!

Anytime racist and White supremacist have felt threatened they have felt the need to stirke out with violence.
Yes, lets forget about the Black Panthers, the Black Liberation Army, the Weather Underground etc.....

There has been and always will be a wacko organization in America bombing/killing/defaming some other group....

Get over it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies