Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 09:10 AM

17,290 posts, read 29,475,629 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvocatusCenturion View Post
Sometimes certain peoples 'liberties' work against other peoples liberties.

It's called the double standard.

There is no double standard when something is natural.

Heterosexuals always get the rights first because man and woman came first. It's impossible for homosexuals to begin the human species.

I can't even fathom the kind of warped @ss thinking process that leads to that conclusion.

There is nothing about sexuality that EVER works against someone else's Liberties. What my neighbor does or does not do with other consenting adults, himself, or a box of inanimate objects affects me in NO WAY WHATSOEVER. It doesn't restrict my ability to live MY life in ANY WAY.

Don't try to wrap your IMMATURITY in some "help help we're being oppressed" nonsense. Own up to your lack of fortitude and inability to be a grown, mature adult in a free society. Much more respectable that way to just admit that the problems you claim to be having are YOURS and of your OWN MAKING.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvocatusCenturion
Now the heterosexual family structure is being mocked.
Bull. Absolute nonsense.

The "heterosexual family structure" isn't being "mocked" anymore than same-race marriages were "mocked" when interracial marriage became legal in the ignorant states.

Nobody is saying a hetrosexual family is not legitimate, or wrong, or should be outlawed.

Seriously dude, grow up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2013, 11:09 AM

313 posts, read 330,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
love has nothing to do with marriage, either. I personally know people that are in marriages that were arranged by their parents. They are quite happy.
Love has nothing to do with it?...now they are quite happy? Maybe they fell in love with each other.
I don't agree on arranged marriages, arranged marriages are another topic.

Unless they happen to just match up anyways.

Just because something is called a marriage doesn't mean it's right, just like th homosexual 'marriages'.

Old 02-17-2013, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
I can't even fathom the kind of warped @ss thinking process that leads to that conclusion.

There is nothing about sexuality that EVER works against someone else's Liberties. What my neighbor does or does not do with other consenting adults, himself, or a box of inanimate objects affects me in NO WAY WHATSOEVER. It doesn't restrict my ability to live MY life in ANY WAY.
In general, no, they don't infringe on heterosexual rights. The issues is the double standards and guilt trips that usually arrive with it. Just like how the race issue had done.

I am not a racist, I know whites have past wrongs historically but that doesn't give people the right to start making white jokes and mocking whites. That's not equality, that's just racism all over again.

Homosexuals also try to ruin private orginisations like the boy scouts. They infiltrate and have no respect for other peoples ways of living. Look at the church...they cried and ruined many churches.

At least the blacks created the negro college fund to help themselves.

People want others to change for them but they won't change for others.

People want others to accept their lifestyle but they don't care if others don't like theirs.

The hypocrisy is insanity.

I think homosexuality is wrong, that's the way I and many others think. We have a right to it.
I don't go bothering homosexuals and their institutions, they shouldn't bother mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
The "heterosexual family structure" isn't being "mocked" anymore than same-race marriages were "mocked" when interracial marriage became legal in the ignorant states.

Nobody is saying a hetrosexual family is not legitimate, or wrong, or should be outlawed.

Seriously dude, grow up.
Race isn't immoral.

Old 02-17-2013, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
I wonder how I got pregnant and gave birth to children? We have three children, we ARE a family. Sorry to disappoint you, but homosexuals are not infertile.
No they are not infertile...but their lifestyle doesn't permit child birth, it's impossible.

Unless it's manufactured. They can find a loophole.

If it wasn't for heterosexuals , homosexuals would never exist.

Old 02-17-2013, 11:30 AM

14,916 posts, read 13,138,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvocatusCenturion View Post
No they are not infertile...but their lifestyle doesn't permit child birth, it's impossible.

Unless it's manufactured. They can find a loophole.

If it wasn't for heterosexuals , homosexuals would never exist.
And your point is.......?

Old 02-17-2013, 12:29 PM

2,860 posts, read 3,400,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Just wait till those car burning North African/French Islamists who are bowing down 5 times a day in the streets of Paris get a load of this news.
lolololol

Old 02-17-2013, 08:41 PM

409 posts, read 499,661 times

Never Go Full Retard - YouTube

Old 02-17-2013, 08:49 PM

9,229 posts, read 9,799,051 times
No wonder the decadent west is going down.

I'm so happy no country in the east accepts this "western value" of gay marriage.

Old 02-17-2013, 08:55 PM

2,860 posts, read 3,400,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
No wonder the decadent west is going down.

I'm so happy no country in the east accepts this "western value" of gay marriage.
lololololol

Old 02-19-2013, 08:47 AM

25,834 posts, read 20,776,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicCoward View Post
Words to live by.

And more progress from the Euro-zone, Germany and Austria specifically:

"Germany’s highest court strengthened gay couples’ adoption rights in a ruling Tuesday that the country’s justice minister greeted as “a historic step.”
In a separate decision Tuesday, the European Court of Human Rights ruled against neighboring Austria’s decision to deny a lesbian woman the right to adopt her longtime partner’s son.

The court in Strasbourg, France, found there was no persuasive reason to treat the couple differently from an unmarried heterosexual couple in the boy’s adoption."

German court strengthens gay adoption rights - Salon.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies