Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2012, 10:49 AM

13,691 posts, read 18,449,100 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
I wonder where the gay marriage issue will go once Muslims become the majority in several of these countries? It's a well known fact that the Muslim world is becoming more Islamic, not less, unlike the Christian nations. I give it 10 years, at most, when Turkey falls to the radical clerics. The EU wanted Turkey in so bad before, I wonder if they'll still want Turkey in the EU even with the continuing Islamification of society there.
Frankly, I know that they don't really want Turkey in the EU.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2012, 10:55 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,922,559 times
I used to enjoy rainbows and rainbow themes until the LGBT group corrupted them.

Old 08-28-2012, 10:58 AM

8,982 posts, read 10,458,327 times
... and before you so-called "marriage defenders" wail about declining birthrates, France's fertility rate is higher than that of the U.S. at the moment, and contrary to what Glenn Beck might tell you, not all of the women having babies are Muslim, either.

All this despite the fact that since 1999, France has had domestic partnerships for same-sex couples that provide about 80% of the legal rights that married couples have.

Old 08-28-2012, 11:03 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,769,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
Good for them. Outside of a few contemporary W. Europe countries, the continent does not agree with their pro-gay stance.
Most of Europe is pro-gay with the exception of Eastern Europe. Northern, Western, and Southern Europe are much more Pro-gay than the United States.

Old 08-28-2012, 11:04 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,395,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
I used to enjoy rainbows and rainbow themes until the LGBT group corrupted them.

Really? You "used to enjoy rainbows and rainbow themes"? LMAO

Now when you see one in the sky you get all in a tizzy? "Damn you gays! I can't enjoy the rainbow anymore! I can't even eat skittles!"

Old 08-28-2012, 11:06 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,769,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post

Now when you see one in the sky you get all in a tizzy? "Damn you gays! I can't enjoy the rainbow anymore! I can't even eat skittles!"
They seriously should do some scientific studies on the Conservative anti-gay mind. There is definitely a disorder there based on the nonsense they come up with. Really, rainbows are no longer enjoyable because LGBT use it for their symbol?

Old 08-28-2012, 11:13 AM

5,653 posts, read 5,151,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
You have some unusual coloured Rainbows in the US....

Old 08-28-2012, 11:20 AM

8,982 posts, read 10,458,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post

Well, personally I'd prefer something a bit more tasteful, maybe in a muted industrial blue/grey with a splash of chartreuse or raspberry -- the six-color rainbow flag is just SO dated. I mean, really -- it's 2012, who still does bright jewel tones?

But I suppose we're stuck with it.

Old 08-28-2012, 11:22 AM

13,691 posts, read 18,449,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
They seriously should do some scientific studies on the Conservative anti-gay mind. There is definitely a disorder there based on the nonsense they come up with. Really, rainbows are no longer enjoyable because LGBT use it for their symbol?
Yes.

The rainbow has been commandeered by the gay rainbow coalition.

I even made a thread about it a few years ago.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...k-rainbow.html

The conservative anti-gay behavior mind says, you stop advertising (with the rainbow) and we have no reason to complain.

France is already borderline incompetent, 75% tax rate.

Anybody with money will leave that burning ship pronto.

Old 08-28-2012, 11:37 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,395,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Yes.

The rainbow has been commandeered by the gay rainbow coalition.

I even made a thread about it a few years ago.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...k-rainbow.html

The conservative anti-gay behavior mind says, you stop advertising (with the rainbow) and we have no reason to complain.

France is already borderline incompetent, 75% tax rate.

Anybody with money will leave that burning ship pronto.

This is not the first time you've tried to revive your RIDICULOUS, "Look mommy, a rainbow person" thread.

It was a stupid argument then, it's even more stupid now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies