Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2012, 04:23 PM

1,202 posts, read 1,254,125 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Maybe you should stop being insulting! You provided no scientific studies only left wing rhetoric and opinion.
I like the hypocrisy. If that doesn't convince you then nothing will. You are tool blinded by your hatred and don't care what comes in front of you. You are worse than the birthers, although you probably are one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2012, 05:01 PM

59,225 posts, read 27,416,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Is that like how Romney is race-bating and pandering to the white vote? Sorry that the Democrats actually seem to care about the Hispanic and actually want to make them apart of the election that they are also legally allowed to vote in. Maybe it would be a good idea for the Republicans to have an open and honest dialogue with the Hispanic rather than trying to outcast them as non-important voters.
You can't have an open debate with liberals.

If you haven't noticed every time race is brought up on here, any whites who don't follow the liberal line are called "racists".

Old 08-30-2012, 06:37 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,961,423 times
Quote:
States have every right to enforce immigration laws. The Supreme Court ruled in favor of Arizona as far as their LE being able to question status in this country when viable ID can't be provided. States have every right to call ICE and tell them to pick up illegal immigrants as they are detected.

So the entire state of Arizona's citizens are off their rocker? Really? I have been to Arizona many times and found them to be just the same as any other loyal, law-abiding Americans. There are nutcases in every state but they don't represent the majority. You must be an illegal immigrant supporter and an Obama supporter to make the claims that you have. Typical!
Notifying ICE is one thing, setting up roadblocks and pulling over everyone that looks like they might be an illegal is NOT legal. Having brown skin is not probable cause, in-case you did not know/
I never said everyone in AZ is nuts, don't try pulling that sort of right-wing tactic with me you will only end up looking like a fool, political hack or both. But if you vote the clowns running AZ into office then you cannot blame others for including you in with those that have fleas.
My, my an attempted personal attack by a right-winger, now there is something I see far too often when someone hits a right-wingers nerve, pssst it is a sign you have nothing viable to say on the topic, again nothing new.

Old 08-30-2012, 06:41 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,961,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post

If you haven't noticed every time race is brought up on here, any whites who don't follow the liberal line are called "racists".
True, since too many righties simply are not capable of having a discussion with anyone that does not agree with their delusions.

Wrong again, only those that make racist comments get to wear the label, and if you are one then you should wear the label proudly

Old 08-30-2012, 06:50 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,302,787 times
Pleather face Brewer goes out of her way to appeal to redneck White nationalists, yet she accuses others of race-baiting.

WTF?? The sun has damaged her brain as much as it has her skin.

Old 08-30-2012, 06:59 PM

32,118 posts, read 15,107,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
The "dream act" that Obama signed gives illegals nothing in reality. Nothing that can't be taken away at a moments notice. He knows that and probably will throw hispanics under the bus in January, if re-elected. If Obama wanted to truly help illegal hispanics, he would have proposed a bill through the House and Senate and sought passage. Win or lose, it would have shown good faith to hispanic voters. Instead he chose not to. Most thinking hispanics realize what this is all about. Obama couldn't care less about them and they know it.
Tell that to all the youths that this will affect. I can assure you that they do care about the Dream Act. So what is the republican plan since they voted against this. Oh right, they don't have one

Old 08-30-2012, 07:00 PM

63,010 posts, read 29,216,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Pleather face Brewer goes out of her way to appeal to redneck White nationalists, yet she accuses others of race-baiting.

WTF?? The sun has damaged her brain as much as it has her skin.
Typical of the left to hurl personal insults which includes attacking the opposing sides's looks. No, Brewer is appealing to law abiding Americans who want our immigration laws respected and enforced but I guess you wouldn't know anything about that, would you? Since when does one have to be a redneck, white nationalist to want our laws followed?

Old 08-30-2012, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Notifying ICE is one thing, setting up roadblocks and pulling over everyone that looks like they might be an illegal is NOT legal. Having brown skin is not probable cause, in-case you did not know/
I never said everyone in AZ is nuts, don't try pulling that sort of right-wing tactic with me you will only end up looking like a fool, political hack or both. But if you vote the clowns running AZ into office then you cannot blame others for including you in with those that have fleas.
My, my an attempted personal attack by a right-winger, now there is something I see far too often when someone hits a right-wingers nerve, pssst it is a sign you have nothing viable to say on the topic, again nothing new.
That isn't what is happening, however. There are no roadblocks being set up to question Hispanics or someone with brown skin only. That is just a blatant lie! Ah, the race card. We knew it woud be next and you have the nerve to accuse others of being racist?

Old 08-30-2012, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post

Exactly! Proof right here in the last few posts.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:11 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,302,787 times
Quote:
Typical of the left to hurl personal insults which includes attacking the opposing sides's looks. No, Brewer is appealing to law abiding Americans who want our immigration laws respected and enforced but I guess you wouldn't know anything about that, would you? Since when does one have to be a redneck, white nationalist to want our laws followed?
Many of Brewers supporters attack Hispanics because of the color of their skin (tan). Seems fair to attack the texture of her skin (crocodile).

Pot meet kettle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies