Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 01:16 AM

24,417 posts, read 23,070,474 times

Advertisements

The guy is a sick freak who needs to be stopped.
BUT... I was just reading a local story about how a woman feeds feral cats and is a cat hoarder lady. Her neighbors yards are overrun with cats, they harass other owners cats, mess up their yards, create a major nuisance. I don't know what I'd do in that situation. Beyond reporting her to the authorities and maybe telling her to stop the feeding or else, what can you do.
Please don't feed feral cats, folks. And if you can catch the kittens do so. Either give them a home or put them in an animal shelter. The cost of a live trap is not much more than a bag of cat food.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2012, 05:39 AM

8,893 posts, read 5,373,289 times
It appears they have a suspect in these horrible incidents.

If cinvicted, make him do jail time with his offense prominently posted. Inmates don't particularly like those who do these crimes. Make sure he's neutered before releasing him.

Arrest made in cat mutilations; man admits taking 30-40 cats | azfamily.com Phoenix

Old 09-05-2012, 07:14 AM

6,795 posts, read 7,289,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
You sound like the life of the party at outings....

Depends on the "human".... I can think of many people who are less than animals

If it was up to me, a severe ass kicking ending in permanent damage would be good for that scumbag

I hate people who abuse animals
Quite emotional aren’t we? Like I said anyone who puts animal life in a higher regard than human life has issues that need to be dealt with on a professional level.

Old 09-05-2012, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
In my dreams, I'd take him out back and shoot him. There is plenty of evidence that these people start killing people. Each state should do what ever is allowed to keep these guys off the streets and out of society.
Really, I can show you accounts where solders have killed innocent people and mutilated the corpses of dead enemy’s and gone on to live normal lives, some were even declared hero's, and some probably are holding high offices in government.
Maybe this guy is a psycho, and needs to be locked up, I don’t know. All I am saying is killing and mutilation is not that uncommon and we all have killed.
The fact that someone has killed a cat is not nearly as scary to me as the hanging mob mentality I see on this thread.

Old 09-05-2012, 07:29 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
In the past i have had cats or maybe they had me.. Dunno which, but i loose them to fischer, coyottes and cars on occasions.

I think it is wrong to keep cats in as i think it is wrong that cats kill so many wild birds. While i like cats I like birds more so have no cats now.

So far the best show on earth to me with a cat was my cat going circles nose to nose with a gray fox. The cat was a long hair gray cat too so it was interesting.

That cat would take on german shepards given the chance too Thar's a coupe funny stories i have on that, but is OT for here.
I understand a cat taking on German Shepherds, my last two shepherds between the 2 they weighed 325 lbs, my 16 lb cat could walk by and they would both lay down immediately. He just looks at them and they hit the ground it was one funny sight.

By the way cats own you!!

Old 09-05-2012, 10:01 AM

8,893 posts, read 5,373,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhcom View Post
The fact that someone has killed a cat is not nearly as scary to me as the hanging mob mentality I see on this thread.
Personally I'd be more worried if everyone said Oh well.

Old 09-05-2012, 10:05 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times
What the thread is really about is a future serial killer which these types of people become.

I am willing to bet money this chump began with bugs, frogs, toads and assorted other critters no one cares about.

And I am willing to bet one day he moves the stakes up, to murder people.

Old 09-05-2012, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
What the thread is really about is a future serial killer which these types of people become.

I am willing to bet money this chump began with bugs, frogs, toads and assorted other critters no one cares about.

And I am willing to bet one day he moves the stakes up, to murder people.
Yes I know and smoking pot leads to heroin addiction and ultimately robbery and murder. What this thread is about is a lot of cat zealots over reacting and spouting their emotional opinions and then trying to justify them. Relax this was an isolated incident; no one is trying to kill your kitty cat.

Old 09-05-2012, 10:17 AM

29,219 posts, read 22,371,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ming Ming View Post
The guy is a future serial killer.
Or a present one who hasn't been caught yet.

Old 09-05-2012, 10:20 AM

3,345 posts, read 3,075,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhcom View Post
Quite emotional aren’t we? Like I said anyone who puts animal life in a higher regard than human life has issues that need to be dealt with on a professional level.
Thanks for proving my point.... you have quite a hatred for other living creatures..... anyone with that kind of hatred need to seek help

I am thankful that everyone thoroughly disagrees with you on here .......

There are many people out there who are less worthy than pets....... no, I don't need any help thank you Dr Phil
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies