Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2012, 03:46 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg_IA View Post
I don't like Audis much. No loss
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2012, 03:47 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,156,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
I don't like Audis much. No loss

Is one of you a Cyclones fan?

Old 09-08-2012, 04:27 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
In my entire life, I have yet to hear it directed towards whites when they get out of control. Never.

Still, you do have some references in Hollywood movies, so it must happen.

You will also notice how quickly the doorknobs have descended into their deepest fears in this thread. Their deepest fears, of course, being that the Negroes will next be coming for them and their families.
Uh; the proper talking and acting "Negroes" DON'T like hood rats either and DON'T want to be around them either. That's right: NO 1 likes hood rats or PWT except for their own kind.

Old 09-08-2012, 04:41 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
A product of Obama's America.

Old 09-08-2012, 05:24 PM

9,961 posts, read 17,527,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
A product of Obama's America.
Yeah this sort of thing never ever happened in New York in the past. Especially not in the 1980s during the Reagan era. New York was a veritable paradise back then...

Old 09-08-2012, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Uh; the proper talking and acting "Negroes" DON'T like hood rats either and DON'T want to be around them either. That's right: NO 1 likes hood rats or PWT except for their own kind.
Yes, we really need to segregate those "hood rats" to their own neighborhoods and stay out of ours.

Old 09-08-2012, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezus View Post
Yeah this sort of thing never ever happened in New York in the past. Especially not in the 1980s during the Reagan era. New York was a veritable paradise back then...
What you don't realize is that Obama has given all blacks in America a secret decoder ring that tells them when to attack white people, depending on his mood or the proximity to elections. He counts on the New Black Panthers and their leader, Jeremiah Wright, to train these "hood rats" so that they can sufficiently terrorize good, honest white people who are just going about their business. Mind you, I'm not saying all blacks follow these orders, there are some who are credits to their race...

Old 09-08-2012, 05:39 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I never said you didn't know how to shoot a gun genius, I said it would be dumb to pull out a gun in a mob and expect things to go smoothly.
Hey Mr. Bright Light! No, you said 'flashing' it around and 'accidently' shooting random people. That is not a statement for a person who knows how to use a gun in a proper situation.

All I said was that this is why you carry a gun and if it came to it you could have some protection. You were the one who added this BS about flashing it around and ****. So get off your high horse.

Old 09-08-2012, 07:14 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
Hey Mr. Bright Light! No, you said 'flashing' it around and 'accidently' shooting random people. That is not a statement for a person who knows how to use a gun in a proper situation.

All I said was that this is why you carry a gun and if it came to it you could have some protection. You were the one who added this BS about flashing it around and ****. So get off your high horse.
So what would happend if you pulled a gun out in a mob? Oh and yes, the police would shoot YOU if you did that.

Oh and it is illegal to carry in NYC for that reason. Sorry if my wording confused you.

Old 09-08-2012, 07:38 PM

219 posts, read 922,595 times
Well judging from the comments on the the NYpost, if the driver of that audi was talking **** like those ****ers than I say that he got what he asked for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies