Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2012, 01:37 PM

679 posts, read 660,593 times

Advertisements

Seriously sit down and think about it.

Some random moron makes some ****ty movie and some random group of radical morons in another country get pissy to the point where they decide to do what they do best and be uneducated morons and riot.

How is this Obama's fault? Do you honestly think a GOP president would have magically made all the radical muslims scared and run away? The issue of foreign policy failure is non-existant, the reason the situation is bad is because of issues going on within borders of those countries, not so much as our foreign policy towards them. (Most of the loonie right wingers here don't understand what foreign policy actually is anyways, so I might be wasting my time)

Anyways Obama has given statements of not tolerating and is currently undergoing cooperation with police forces in other countries and interpol to combat the issues going on. What else can he do? Send in the military? Oh wait we can't do that to sovereign countries at random because that is destructive foreign polcy.

Honestly all I see is whining, bitching and complaining about his foreign policy but what other options will the GOP present? Oh yeah, NOTHING! Because the majority have destructive, uneducated views on other countries and the functions of a globalized world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2012, 02:33 PM

629 posts, read 771,375 times
The entire ME is in flames thanks to your God of Hope

Huessien

Old 09-15-2012, 02:42 PM

3,617 posts, read 3,881,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stateisota View Post
Honestly all I see is whining, bitching and complaining about his foreign policy but what other options will the GOP present? Oh yeah, NOTHING!
Hmm, how about not giving the Egyptian government an extra billion in foreign aid (which Obama wants to do) after their governing party, while condemning the violent protests on its English-language twitter, made a flat-out endorsement of them in Arabic?

That would be a good start.

Old 09-15-2012, 02:46 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,442,711 times
The GOP isn't sitting in the WH, Obama is.

You spent 12 years blaming Bush..his term and most of Obama's. Now it's Obama's turn in the hot seat.

Old 09-15-2012, 02:50 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,879,874 times
Obama is continueing GW's stupid neo-con policies in the ME.

Old 09-15-2012, 02:51 PM

4,160 posts, read 5,618,277 times
Quote:

Some random moron makes some ****ty movie and some random group of radical morons in another country get pissy to the point where they decide to do what they do best and be uneducated morons and riot.

How is this Obama's fault? Do you honestly think a GOP president would have magically made all the radical muslims scared and run away? The issue of foreign policy failure is non-existant, the reason the situation is bad is because of issues going on within borders of those countries, not so much as our foreign policy towards them. (Most of the loonie right wingers here don't understand what foreign policy actually is anyways, so I might be wasting my time)

Anyways Obama has given statements of not tolerating and is currently undergoing cooperation with police forces in other countries and interpol to combat the issues going on. What else can he do? Send in the military? Oh wait we can't do that to sovereign countries at random because that is destructive foreign polcy.

Honestly all I see is whining, bitching and complaining about his foreign policy but what other options will the GOP present? Oh yeah, NOTHING! Because the majority have destructive, uneducated views on other countries and the functions of a globalized world.

Why would the GOP offer anything? I didn't see the Democrats helping Bush during 911?

Obama doesn't know what to do...now he can pretend to be president...he is an utter failure plain and simple. And this is from someone who has voted for both parties...what I wouldn't do to have Clinton in office...at least he could come up with a solution instead of pretending nothing is happening. Pathetic.

Old 09-15-2012, 02:52 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,213,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post

You spent 12 years blaming Bush..his term and most of Obama's. Now it's Obama's turn in the hot seat.
Thank you.
Obama has no problem taking credit for what goes right. Part of the job is taking responsibility when things go south. Not pointing fingers and making weak excuses.
Obama had a heads up and it was not taken seriously enough.
Libya is Obama's ball of wax. He was the one who pushed to unseat Good ole Mohmar. He supported the current gov. How did the radicals know about the safe houses?
Do we now give Egypt an extra billion that we can't afford after all this?
I am not saying he got it all wrong but a free pass he does not get.

Old 09-15-2012, 02:53 PM

4,160 posts, read 5,618,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post

Exactly! Why do libs always try and blame other people? That is what your party seems to be based on...unless Obama does something...ANYTHING sh** is going to get worse in the middle east..

Old 09-15-2012, 02:57 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,450,111 times
Quote:

Well your whole logic falls on its face because Obama is sending troops to Egypt and Syria. They got the orders over the course of the past two days and the duration right now is one year.

Old 09-15-2012, 02:59 PM

5,341 posts, read 6,518,435 times
Barack Hussein Obama has abandon his responsibility as president in training to campaign for the 2012 election...End of Story
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies