Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2012, 12:20 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,074,501 times

Advertisements

"Is it possible the Mossad or another intelligence agency was behind the attack in Libya?"

Yes! Didn't you notice Jason Bourne, Annie Walker, Avner (Eric Bana), Steve (Daniel Craig) in the crowd!

Old 09-21-2012, 12:25 PM

1,140 posts, read 1,302,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I was wondering when somebody would come around and blame the evil Joooooooooooooos. It took a while but here it is.
I didn't blame the Jews. I asked if an Israeli intelligence was in part responsible for the events that occured in Libya.

It could just as easily have been an American intelligence agency, but they may not have the HUMINT resources available to do the job.

It may be some sort of interagency cooperative. I don't know.

I'm not in Intel. I'm just some guy that doesn't make that much money.

Old 09-21-2012, 12:26 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,231,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy View Post
Would you want to know the truth? I sure wouldn't. I'm just asking for opinions.
Of course, and I responded. On the other hand, some folks always have to find an alternative bad guy, simply because they have a prejudice against specific groups.

Happened in Germany long ago too...

Old 09-21-2012, 12:27 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,231,902 times
Quote:
I didn't blame the Jews. I asked if an Israeli intelligence was in part responsible for the events that occured in Libya.

It could just as easily have been an American intelligence agency, but they may not have the HUMINT resources available to do the job.

But you specified a specific organization, and it wasn't the CIA.

Old 09-21-2012, 12:29 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,247,187 times
Quote:
Is it possible, that the Mossad or another intelligence agency, with the intention of causing angst and uprising in the middleeast was behind the execution of the US Ambassador?

From what I understand, it is in the interest of both Israel and the US to occupy the middleast so it can gain control of the oil rich nations in central asia. With that said, a series of events could gain global attention and give international support to the United States and Isreal if they decide to attack Iran.

However, wouldn't this seem too transparent, and how would Russian and China respond? Russia already threatened the US by saying Iran was too close to its territory.

Would it be wise for the US and Isreal to encroach on Russia's territory? Shouldn't Russia be considered a significant threat with the capability to destroy both nations (Isreal and the US)?
I might be agreeable to the first paragraph of your post, but, that's about it.

Old 09-21-2012, 12:29 PM

1,140 posts, read 1,302,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToCA View Post
But you specified a specific organization, and it wasn't the CIA.
Also because I don't want to be associated with a thread that asks if the CIA was involved in this event.

Old 09-21-2012, 12:31 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,247,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToCA View Post
Of course, and I responded. On the other hand, some folks always have to find an alternative bad guy, simply because they have a prejudice against specific groups.

Happened in Germany long ago too...
Guilty as charged.

29,407 posts, read 22,024,433 times
Quote:

Coulda been a 9-11 anniversary attack thrown together because we killed one of their bad guys and made em mad too and they had access because the same AQ are the "rebels" we funded and supported with air strikes to take out old momar who are running around Libya right now doing who knows what to the people who are trying to live there. But hey who cares. Could just as easily been the evil Jooooooos. I'm not in intel either.

10,545 posts, read 13,592,578 times
Is it possible for conspiracy theorists to ever attribute a conspiracy to Islamic terrorists?

Old 09-21-2012, 12:32 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,719,065 times
Quote:
Is it possible, that the Mossad or another intelligence agency, with the intention of causing angst and uprising in the middleeast was behind the execution of the US Ambassador?

From what I understand, it is in the interest of both Israel and the US to occupy the middleast so it can gain control of the oil rich nations in central asia. With that said, a series of events could gain global attention and give international support to the United States and Isreal if they decide to attack Iran.

However, wouldn't this seem too transparent, and how would Russian and China respond? Russia already threatened the US by saying Iran was too close to its territory.

Would it be wise for the US and Isreal to encroach on Russia's territory? Shouldn't Russia be considered a significant threat with the capability to destroy both nations (Isreal and the US)?

At this point, I think anything is possible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies