Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2012, 12:33 PM

1,140 posts, read 1,301,532 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Coulda been a 9-11 anniversary attack thrown together because we killed one of their bad guys and made em mad too and they had access because the same AQ are the "rebels" we funded and supported with air strikes to take out old momar who are running around Libya right now doing who knows what to the people who are trying to live there. But hey who cares. Could just as easily been the evil Jooooooos. I'm not in intel either.
Maybe, and I don't know what the consequences are for murdering a foreign national in Libya, but it's not everyday where someone says something that makes me go balastic, and violently destroy them.

Old 09-21-2012, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
Is it possible for conspiracy theorists to ever attribute a conspiracy to Islamic terrorists?
I guess it depends on what the Ambassador knew. If he didn't know anything anybody else knew, I suppose he would be classified as expendable, and they could easily replace him with another body.

I know that if I died, they could replace me relatively easily.

Point being, what is the importance of that target?

Old 09-21-2012, 12:37 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,587,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy View Post

Point being, what is the importance of that target?
He's an American diplomat in Libya.

Old 09-21-2012, 12:39 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
Quote:
Maybe, and I don't know what the consequences are for murdering a foreign national in Libya, but it's not everyday where someone says something that makes me go balastic, and violently destroy them.
I believe if it is a US ambassador you will get promoted up the ranks in AQ. They need a new number 2 I hear. Last guy who was caught and released from gitmo and reported dead to be caught again and now reported killed again apparently isn't around or so they say. Probably turn up again in a month blowing something else up though.

Old 09-21-2012, 12:41 PM

Quote:
I believe if it is a US ambassador you will get promoted up the ranks in AQ. They need a new number 2 I hear. Last guy who was caught and released from gitmo and reported dead to be caught again and now reported killed again apparently isn't around or so they say. Probably turn up again in a month blowing something else up though.
Well, unless you're in the Air Force or maybe the Navy, it's rare that an officer does the killing.

Old 09-21-2012, 01:11 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,939,933 times
Anything is possible.

Old 09-21-2012, 01:16 PM

4,729 posts, read 4,365,132 times
Quote:
Additionally, it may not be necessary for them to directly participate in the act, perhaps they gave orders or they instigated it.
Since the evil jooooos control the world and it's banks and its media, sure seems plausable to me. Give me a break.

My dad once taught me, "if it has 4 hooves, neighes like a horse, is found in a horse stable and is universally recognized as a horse, it's probably not a zebra."

Why go to the trouble to hypothesize such an unbelievable story, unless you have some kind of unsavory pre-disposition that leads you to do so?

Old 09-21-2012, 01:17 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
Quote:
Coulda been a 9-11 anniversary attack thrown together because we killed one of their bad guys and made em mad too and they had access because the same AQ are the "rebels" we funded and supported with air strikes to take out old momar who are running around Libya right now doing who knows what to the people who are trying to live there. But hey who cares. Could just as easily been the evil Jooooooos. I'm not in intel either.
A reasonable explanation. But make no mistake Intellegence orgs are not opposed to planting the seed for chaos to happen.
The question is could the Mossad have been involved? Answer: Yes they could have been involved.
Is it likely? NO

Old 09-21-2012, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflipflop View Post
Since the evil jooooos control the world and it's banks and its media, sure seems plausable to me. Give me a break.

My dad once taught me, "if it has 4 hooves, neighes like a horse, is found in a horse stable and is universally recognized as a horse, it's probably not a zebra."

Why go to the trouble to hypothesize such an unbelievable story, unless you have some kind of unsavory pre-disposition that leads you to do so?
Unsavory pre-disposition? What are you insinuating?

I didn't make any remarks directed towards a particular ethnicity in my opening thread, so why make accusations when there is no evidence that any predjudice was displayed?

In fact, I said, it would be in Israel and the US best interest to occupy the region to gain access to the oil rich countries in central Asia.

Doesn't Israel have a multitude of enemies in the middleast? Isn't it also true that Israel doesn't have the combat radius to attack a number of countries and needs US intervention to be successful?

So, why isn't this a plausible question?

People need to relax with this PC talk when it is completely irrelevant.

Old 09-21-2012, 01:40 PM

4,729 posts, read 4,365,132 times
Quote:
Unsavory pre-disposition? What are you insinuating?

I didn't make any remarks directed towards a particular ethnicity in my opening thread, so why make accusations when there is no evidence that any predjudice was displayed?

In fact, I said, it would be in Israel and the US best interest to occupy the region to gain access to the oil rich countries in central Asia.

Doesn't Israel have a multitude of enemies in the middleast? Isn't it also true that Israel doesn't have the combat radius to attack a number of countries and needs US intervention to be successful?

So, why isn't this a plausible question?

People need to relax with this PC talk when it is completely irrelevant.
You come up with a totally ridiculous scenario that slanders the Jewish state, and I'm supposed to think what?

What if I said Obama was recently seen hugging two teenage girls (his daughters), so surely he must be a rapist and pedophile! Would you not totally ignore the possibility of the scenario I offered and skip directly to: "why would you ask such a question?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies