Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2012, 12:38 PM

831 posts, read 680,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Glad to see all the loonies are gathered together on this thread, where they can't do any harm.. Never have I heard such B S in my life. You guys still trying to stick up for a incompetent, cowardly loser who should be in jail for all of his crimes..
Go for it, have fun in your ignorance... Vote for the communist...

If your so tough and gung ho then why dont you ship your butt with yer guns over to the middle east and start shooting for the christian crusade??

If i were the chinese or russians, i want nothing more than America to go to another war, trust me on this.

On the flip side of that coin, you would actually a best friend by the chinese and russians for you are so sheeply and obliging.

So begs the question, whose the biggest loser here?

Last edited by CaseyB; 09-25-2012 at 02:43 PM.. Reason: rude

Old 09-25-2012, 12:41 PM

2,160 posts, read 1,955,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
In the meantime governor Romey has expressed increasing frustration over the fact that his airplane window cannot be rolled down.
How can he look up and check on Seamus if he can't roll down the windows, for Pete's sake??

Old 09-25-2012, 12:48 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,242,601 times
Quote:
Glad to see all the loonies are gathered together on this thread, where they can't do any harm.. Never have I heard such B S in my life. You guys still trying to stick up for a incompetent, cowardly loser who should be in jail for all of his crimes..
This isn't the Bush 43 thread.

Bush, Blair Should Be Tried for War Crimes, Desmond Tutu Says

Old 09-25-2012, 01:20 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,170,143 times
Quote:
Mr. Obama reaffirmed his commitment to keeping Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapon, including his willingness to use military force. He said there is still time for diplomacy with Iran, and address the conflict in Syria and the stalled Middle East peace process.

"Make no mistake: a nuclear-armed Iran is not a challenge that can be contained," Mr. Obama said.
Just typical pandering by Obama. It was just a photo-op. How stupid is Obama, since his Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta already said in January what the rest of the world already knows, which is that Iran has no nuclear weapons program.

Obama "the leader" can't even get his people together on the same sheet of music.

Reaffirming...

Mircea

Old 09-25-2012, 01:30 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,566,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone-Ranger View Post
If your so tough and gung ho then why dont you ship your butt with yer guns over to the middle east and start shooting for the christian crusade??

Idiots like you would have America on her knees in no time!!

If i were the chinese or russians, i want nothing more than America to go to another war, trust me on this.

On the flip side of that coin, you would actually a best friend by the chinese and russians for you are so sheeply and obliging.

So begs the question, whose the biggest loser here?
I vote you, that was an absurd rant making it obvious you have no clue what is going on.

Old 09-25-2012, 01:45 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,580,750 times
Quote:
I think you should go and see the Dr. man, before you blow an artery or something. Delusions really are quite dangerous for the paitient. It's a fact that 35% of people experiencing delusions are dead within a year.

Old 09-25-2012, 01:50 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
In the meantime governor Romey has expressed increasing frustration over the fact that his airplane window cannot be rolled down.
Sounds about right.

Old 09-25-2012, 03:05 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
I didn't see anything about Romney in your thead title or anywhere else till you changed the subject here.

Old 09-25-2012, 03:14 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Your meaning could so much easier seen for what you say if you knew the difference between a period and a question mark. Do you know the difference or are you really trying to deflect the topic to Bush. Hell the OP left his topic in his first post and went to Romney, so I guess it is ok for you to stray.

Old 09-25-2012, 03:18 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,409,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I didn't see anything about Romney in your thead title or anywhere else till you changed the subject here.
He's the OP......he can add whatever comments he wants. It's election season. When one candidate says something, it's not at all unusual to compare to the other candidate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies