Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2012, 12:02 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,423,692 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
Republicans like to accuse Obama of hating America, apologizing too much for America, not really being American... on and on. Yet your guy is the idiot who just basically called 47% of the American people losers. And they say liberals are hypocrites! Nobody can top the GOP for hypocricy.
And Obama calls hard working small business owners unpatriotic. Let's not forget the "You didn't build that, someone else made that happen" comment.

Obama and his cult don't even know the difference between someone who makes $200k / $250K and millionaires and billionaire.

So cut the BS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2012, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt800 View Post
Actually Romney said that 47% of Obama supporters are voting for the guy that will give them more free stuff.

I hear Liberals here admitting that all the time.

I also hear Obama saying that it's PATRIOTIC to pay higher taxes. That must mean that historically the Democratic Party which for years ran on the platform of lower taxes were unpatriotic all those years.

Funny though.....when it actually come to PAYING anything extra, Democrats run away and hide. John Kerry for example hid his yacht in another state so he wouldn't have to pay the taxes in his home state on it.
Notice how they booooo when they are told they will pay more in taxes. AND you will pay higher taxes thanks to Obama

Old 09-28-2012, 12:05 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,455,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb at sea View Post
I don't call Democrats any names....but I do call Obama a hater of America and her values....he wants (and is succeeding) in making this country weaker and poorer. He feels the way to make folks "equal" is to take the success and wealth of those who have it away, so that those who don't have it feel better about themselves! Personally, I strive to do the best I can, and strive to become wealthier...isn't that what you're supposed to do? Try to better yourself? Well, not according to this bat-earred man we call the President.
I understand the need to help the less fortunate...but you can't destroy the already fortunate and competent to do it.

And, by the way, not everyone IS "created equally". There are some folks (and I have family members like this) that even if you gave them a million dollars, they'd blow it in no time at all, with nothing to show for it. That's why hand-outs don't work....one must attain success on their own or it won't "stick"!
Absolutely right. Success must be attained through the majority of your own hard work, which in turn will tempt people to help you out when you need it.

Old 09-28-2012, 12:06 PM

8,396 posts, read 9,443,995 times
Default Conservatives saying that Democrats are un-American

It's simply partisan BS.

When anyone criticized Bush for his stupid moves, they were labelled unAmerican. When anyone supports Obama, they're labelled unAmerican.

Old 09-28-2012, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steampunkzombie View Post
Please prove it ? Show us some of these "liberals admitting voting for free stuff" that you think you've seen ?
Ok everyone!

When you get up early in the morning, fight traffic to get to work, work a full 8 or 12 hour day, putting up with office politics, fight the traffic to get home, finally get home and you are exhausted. You don't have an ounce of energy left for the kids, you eat a quick meal because you or your wife are too tired to cook.

The next time you are at work and thinking how much you miss being with your family. Be proud when you get your paycheck and the government took a huge chunk out before you even got your money.

Remember, you should be proud and feel PATRIOTIC because we are supporting people like this.

Our young men and women are over in the middle east fighting for our freedom and they are fighting for people like this.

Last edited by eRayP; 09-28-2012 at 12:34 PM..

Old 09-28-2012, 12:25 PM

Or you are going to work and can't stay home with your kids you should feel PATRIOTIC because you are working to pay for Angel Adams,

mother of 15 children (12 who live with her) with three different fathers.

Somebody needs to pay for all my children and my – for all my suffering. Somebody needs to be held accountable, and they need to pay.

Ironically, the woman had purportedly already received plenty of support from the government and good samaritans — people who had gone out of their way to assist her in rectifying a situation that was created by her hand. Still, she wasn’t grateful.

Old 09-28-2012, 12:39 PM

3,121 posts, read 3,096,975 times
Conservatives have always loved America. They've just grown to dislike an increasing number of its residents.

Old 09-28-2012, 12:42 PM

5,152 posts, read 8,529,163 times
Cons always use real vague stuff about "how Liberals don't understand how America works" and "Liberals don't believe in freedom",.....yawn.

Old 09-28-2012, 12:46 PM

5,787 posts, read 4,716,747 times
Since Obama's latest campaign platform seems to be that paying more taxes is patriotic, he's basically saying that anyone who doesn't want to pay more taxes is un-patriotic.

I rather doubt that the typical middle class working person can't wait to pay more taxes so they can shout how patriotic they are.

I rather doubt the small business owner who is being CRUSHED by all the Obama regulations and anti-business policies would either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies