Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2012, 03:30 PM

4,738 posts, read 4,449,756 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chica_bella813 View Post
OMG i was just watching Fox News with Shepard Smith, Live and they were covering a car chase and the man ran out of the car in the middle of NO where in Arizona and the pulls a gun to his head and shot himself dead...LIVE on tv...

Fox news didnt get to pull the feed before the man did it, Shepard smith came back on and apologized but I have NEVER seen such a thing..I feel sick to my stomach to have been subjected to seeing a criminal commit suicide on Fox News. I normally dont watch Fox, but I wanted to see what they were saying about the elections and then I am subjected to this....#garbage
pretty cool, I wonder if i can watch on youtube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2012, 03:30 PM

2,106 posts, read 3,073,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I agree riding motorcycle and carrying guns does not make me tuff....

Riding 15,000 miles on a mc with broken ribs does though.....

You see my big problem in life is i was never taught to say baa baa baa very well. it makes the back of my throat itch intensely.

If the ribs isn't enough to make me tuff how about another little accident where i stuffed a dull point of a ice axe thru my thigh, and it sort of froze there before i could pull it out, but then I wasn't to sure i should pull it pull it out, since that could cause a lot more bleeding than i could deal with alone at - 40 below.

So I picked up my pieces and hiked out after a nice fall...... really i am not worried about being tuff enough to watch some other guy take himself out..

It's good you can laff, as i thought all you libers were in fear of falling to pieces if you rattled too hard.. Is your PC table top padded, and do you have you helmet handy?

Oh ! I almost forgot...... A long long time ago i was made ill as in vomit ill, when a pick up in Fla I was following rolled over after weaving all over the place a long time first. That was around 1976 so there was no such thing as a cell phone.

When the truck rolled over in the median the driver fell out, and in the process his head was swiftly removed from the rest of his body. I didn't see that happen, but i did stop to offer any possible help. No help was needed that any one like me could do other than I placed a blanket on the body, but only having one blanket I had nothing more to place on the head, several feet away.

It was a warn night and so i had nothing in a jacket even.... if it matters the dead guy was black and the whole thing made me ill, very ill, but it was graphic as we call it now. it wasn't the first dead guy i ever saw but to this day it was the bloodiest.

Yup I sure do suck......
Um...Are you riding your motorcycle while typing this also??? Just curious And does it matter what race the guy is, does it make it better that you covered a dead black man's body opposed to an Asian? I am truly trying ot understand your train of thought. When you added that he was black you put yourself 50years beyond our times. sad...I commend you for assisting but despite him being black doesnt make it more honorable unless you feel that because he is black that he was less than and it made you better for covering a dead black man's body...wow.. smh

Old 09-28-2012, 03:31 PM

19,023 posts, read 26,044,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
I call BS on your post!!!
Oh common Shep you just know deep down that FOX wanted to blow these shots to get points...

And can you belive it? These people think I have a negitive attitude? I mean ME of all people!

Perhaps we can meet and you can give me baa baa baa lessons some day over coffee huh? How much would that cost?

Old 09-28-2012, 03:31 PM

4,738 posts, read 4,449,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I agree riding motorcycle and carrying guns does not make me tuff....

Riding 15,000 miles on a mc with broken ribs does though.....
I have no idea what you are arguing about. . .but. ..tough and stupid, pretty thin line there.

Old 09-28-2012, 03:32 PM

Quote:

Um...Are you riding your motorcycle while typing this also??? Just curious
Not a chance it's sleeting in rural NH right now... besides I refuse to own a cell phone... I carry the original digital device.... it has one key.

Old 09-28-2012, 03:36 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,937,764 times
Quote:
OMG i was just watching Fox News with Shepard Smith, Live and they were covering a car chase and the man ran out of the car in the middle of NO where in Arizona and the pulls a gun to his head and shot himself dead...LIVE on tv...

Fox news didnt get to pull the feed before the man did it, Shepard smith came back on and apologized but I have NEVER seen such a thing..I feel sick to my stomach to have been subjected to seeing a criminal commit suicide on Fox News. I normally dont watch Fox, but I wanted to see what they were saying about the elections and then I am subjected to this....#garbage
I loved it. People love to watch gore then complain when it happens for real.. The guy is better where he is now.. Show all the nut jobs offing themselves...
You were just looking for a reason to badmouth FOX, and thought you found it, but, nope... Didn't happen.
Try again, maybe you'll get lucky next time

Old 09-28-2012, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
I have no idea what you are arguing about. . .but. ..tough and stupid, pretty thin line there.
Chris let's all pray for Mac Muz, because no one else here understands him except Dale. I have read his posts several times, and dont get it. Lord have Mercy on him.

Old 09-28-2012, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
Did I ask you for any help? read back or let it go man... Some people here think FOX set up the suicide for points, and i think some people are a little goophy since all tv is is violence.

I have seen plenty of blood before and so an not very affected by it. Really if you 'need' to know which i doubt, it's all there in black and white and read it if you like.

Then maybe when you know what your tawkin' about we could share comments.

Old 09-28-2012, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
I loved it. People love to watch gore then complain when it happens for real.. The guy is better where he is now.. Show all the nut jobs offing themselves...
You were just looking for a reason to badmouth FOX, and thought you found it, but, nope... Didn't happen.
Try again, maybe you'll get lucky next time
Perhaps that would have been your motive, but us elitist tend not to think that way

Old 09-28-2012, 03:39 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,992,626 times
Quote:
Wow shot his dog and then himself, wow....that is horrific. After posting this and as I continue to read the different replies it is very evident that people have seen either much more or less of mishaps in their life. Some as I read have been to such horrible things. My life is far from perfect, and I dont ever want to be desentized to anything disturbing. This was just so unexpected. No blood, nothing, I guess you can never prepare your mind to see that image.

Just as some have responded to my post in shock or disbelief of my reaction, I as well am shocked at their desensitization. As I mentioned before some people have been exposed to alot more graphic painful things than others. Despite that being said--it was still a very sad image.

I dont want to ever get to a point of just being ho hum after a man shoots himself in the head.
Now you have an idea what military guys and women go through.......image someone being beheaded, at least this guy did it to himself, we live in an unpredictable world. Sorry you had to see this, but I have a feeling we will be seeing much more than this........... you might want to brace yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies