Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 05:00 PM

1,604 posts, read 1,565,689 times

Advertisements

Good news for America, but bad news for Republicans.

Poll: Obama hits all-time high with Latinos - POLITICO.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2012, 05:06 PM

4,255 posts, read 3,479,963 times
Of course he did with his amnesty. Then dems scream repubs love ilegals.

Old 10-01-2012, 05:09 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,037,907 times
For your sake, you just better hope the media continues to keep hush about Fast/Furious.

Old 10-01-2012, 05:09 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,950,520 times
In other news, man lands on moon!

Old 10-01-2012, 05:11 PM

1,575 posts, read 1,735,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
Good news for America, but bad news for Republicans.

Poll: Obama hits all-time high with Latinos - POLITICO.com
It's not good news for unemployed Americans. Obama has been pimping and pandering to hispanics for those votes. Ever hear of DACA? Its a program giving drivers' licenses and work permits to millions of illegal aliens. All of these so called innocent victims of their parents' crimes is BS. They have in fact carried on their parents' tradition of lying, document fraud and other serious offenses.

I'm sure the 24+ million Americans looking for jobs will agree with me.

Issued Driving Permit.No SSN yet!!!! - DREAM Act Portal Forum

What is the point of Advance Parole if... - DREAM Act Portal Forum

Old 10-01-2012, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
For your sake, you just better hope the media continues to keep hush about Fast/Furious.
Give me a break, f&f was a fake scandal engineered by the GOP in a futile attempt to make Obama look bad. It didn't work. Give it up already. You guys are flogging a dead horse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
It's not good news for unemployed Americans. Obama has been pimping and pandering to hispanics for those votes. Ever hear of DACA? Its a program giving drivers' licenses and work permits to millions of illegal aliens. All of these so called innocent victims of their parents' crimes is BS. They have in fact carried on their parents' tradition of lying, document fraud and other serious offenses.

I'm sure the 24+ million Americans looking for jobs will agree with me.

Issued Driving Permit.No SSN yet!!!! - DREAM Act Portal Forum

What is the point of Advance Parole if... - DREAM Act Portal Forum
Well if the Republicans in Congress would stop playing politics with America's economy and pass the President's jobs bill, millions of the unemployed would be working today. The Republicans were more interested in sabotaging the economy to make Obama look bad than implement policies to reduce unemployment.

Old 10-01-2012, 05:32 PM

6,233 posts, read 9,482,428 times
The GOP really, REALLY needs to stop being the Angry Old White Guy Party...like, NOW.

Old 10-01-2012, 05:32 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,037,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
Give me a break, f&f was a fake scandal engineered by the GOP in a futile attempt to make Obama look bad. It didn't work. Give it up already. You guys are flogging a dead horse.

Well if the Republicans in Congress would stop playing politics with America's economy and pass the President's jobs bill, millions of the unemployed would be working today. The Republicans were more interested in sabotaging the economy to make Obama look bad than implement policies to reduce unemployment.
Do you have a brain? Are you able to read? A fake scandal that resulted in how many dead? And sorry, but it was started under Obama. Im not the one who decided to hide tens of thousands of documents, Obama did. Im not the one who went on Univision and lied right to their face.

You really need to either quit lying or do some reading for a change. And I think the folks over at Univision would disagree with you given their special last night.

But it all comes down to, like most liberals, you dont care about lies and scandals or lives for that matter. You care about votes. Period.

Old 10-01-2012, 05:37 PM

2,963 posts, read 6,263,596 times
Who are the 23% of Latinos that are supporting Romney? Thats the real mystery.

Old 10-01-2012, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Do you have a brain? Are you able to read? A fake scandal that resulted in how many dead? And sorry, but it was started under Obama. Im not the one who decided to hide tens of thousands of documents, Obama did. Im not the one who went on Univision and lied right to their face.

You really need to either quit lying or do some reading for a change. And I think the folks over at Univision would disagree with you given their special last night.

But it all comes down to, like most liberals, you dont care about lies and scandals or lives for that matter. You care about votes. Period.
Not to belabor the point, but f&f was a fake scandal and you know it. If you are looking for company to beat a dead horse, I'm not the one.

Yes I do care about votes. After all this is a democracy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies