Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 06:41 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,037,907 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
All this is the Karl Rove playbook. Try to turn a person's strength against them. I.E. swift boating Kerry. The fact is that Obama relied on the CIA for intelligence. Anyone with common sense can figure out there would be no political advantage in lying. Guys this is just a political tactic that the Rove team has done time and time again.
Lying didnt get them killed. What we are saying is incompetence by our government got them killed when they were refused security over and over. The lying happened afterwards.

What do you call the tactic of flying off to Vegas knowing 4 Americans were just killed by terrorists? What's the tactic of lying about the cause for 8 days to the American people along with lying right to the mother of one of the victims face? Whats the tactic of ignoring attack after attack after attack in Libya and denying an increase in security?

This entire mess is bigger than Water Gate. The Administration wanted to stay on the "video caused it" narrative for as long as possible. Thankfully, there were some that pressed for answers. No thanks to most of the media and liberals who would have gladly had this story die without anyone know the truth.

There has to come to a point when people realize liberalism is disgusting, and liberals will ignore and defend a mess like this all to save the leader of their movement. I think a lot of liberals today are just immoral, horrible people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2012, 06:41 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,791,864 times
I have to say this: BUSH lied and 400,000 or more died. Johnson lied and even more died. So effin what.

Making an incorrect statement based on incomplete or wrong information is not lying. It is just making a mistake.

An extreme way of preventing the restless natives from attacking our embassies is to kill off all the natives and replace them with your own people. sounds like some of you think that would be acceptable.

Old 10-12-2012, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I have to say this: BUSH lied and 400,000 or more died. Johnson lied and even more died. So effin what.

Making an incorrect statement based on incomplete or wrong information is not lying. It is just making a mistake.

An extreme way of preventing the restless natives from attacking our embassies is to kill off all the natives and replace them with your own people. sounds like some of you think that would be acceptable.

They didnt just make an incorrect statement. They lied for 8 days. Reports showed they had every reason to know it was a terror attack. How hard is that to understand?

And what is your excuse for denial after denial of security?

Sorry, any way you want to try and spin this, you will be called out. The ignored clear warnings of growing number of attacks, they lied afterwards over and over and over, and Biden came out last night again and lied.

Old 10-12-2012, 06:49 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,950,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Lying didnt get them killed. What we are saying is incompetence by our government got them killed when they were refused security over and over. The lying happened afterwards.

What do you call the tactic of flying off to Vegas knowing 4 Americans were just killed by terrorists? What's the tactic of lying about the cause for 8 days to the American people along with lying right to the mother of one of the victims face? Whats the tactic of ignoring attack after attack after attack in Libya and denying an increase in security?

This entire mess is bigger than Water Gate. The Administration wanted to stay on the "video caused it" narrative for as long as possible. Thankfully, there were some that pressed for answers. No thanks to most of the media and liberals who would have gladly had this story die without anyone know the truth.

There has to come to a point when people realize liberalism is disgusting, and liberals will ignore and defend a mess like this all to save the leader of their movement. I think a lot of liberals today are just immoral, horrible people.
Lying did not get them killed. Terrorist got them killed. The same type of terrorists that killed 63 at the lebannon embassy in Beirut when Reagan was president. Republicans think Reagan was the best thing since sliced bread. Why a different standard for Obama? We lost over 4000 military personal because of Bush's lying or incompetence. Where is the outrage with that. This fake outrage is disgraceful.

Old 10-12-2012, 06:50 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,950,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post

Republicans have to find a way to attack Obama's successful foreign policy. This is what they have come up with. Pathetic really.

Old 10-12-2012, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Lying did not get them killed. Terrorist got them killed. The same type of terrorists that killed 63 at the lebannon embassy in Beirut when Reagan was president. Republicans think Reagan was the best thing since sliced bread. Why a different standard for Obama? We lost over 4000 military personal because of Bush's lying or incompetence. Where is the outrage with that. This fake outrage is disgraceful.
I just said lying didnt get them killed. Denial after denial after denial of extra security. And then lies flew afterwards.

You liberals stoop to any low to protect this Administration.

Old 10-12-2012, 06:54 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,663,842 times
Quote:
Obama did not lie. What is true is that Bush lied and over 4000 died in Iraq. Romney wants to continue the failed policies in the middle east.
This is goose and gander stuff.. not sure why one side is allowed to play it but the other is not..

Old 10-12-2012, 06:55 AM

To see how disgusting liberals are, go back and look at how many of them were "outraged" and had something to say on Romney's comment after the attack. Then compare that to how many have stayed silent hoping the truth never comes out on this story or the few that try like fools to defend it. Says all you need to know about liberalism.

Old 10-12-2012, 06:57 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,791,864 times
I only listen or read what the Republicans have to say for my amusement and to know what my enemies are doing. I never believe whatever they are saying is remotely factual. I assume it is all propaganda to further their cause of enslaving citizens to their crony capitalist culture. Republicans are without honor for they sold it to Mammon to get His favor.

Old 10-12-2012, 06:58 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,224,629 times
Yes Obama lied , he did so knowing the truth I would like to know why
The response the left has to this fact is to deflect that Bush lied.
So i guess if you think Bush lied that makes it OK that Obama lied.
The topic is about Obama many seem to deflect to bush that all they got to cover this lie
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies