Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 11:14 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,492,377 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Maybe the OP can change the thread title for you BDS effected folks?
Or maybe the OP can get a dose of reality and perspective.

[and stop using the deaths of these four individuals as pawns]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2012, 11:15 PM

3,740 posts, read 3,075,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
And yet Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld remain unprosecuted.
It may have escaped your attention, but those three Great Americans are no longer in office, and not longer making such decisions.

I do note, however, you proffered nothing to counter my point, so I take it that you, by your silence, agree.

Old 10-11-2012, 11:35 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,962,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
It may have escaped your attention, but those three Great Americans are no longer in office, and not longer making such decisions.

I do note, however, you proffered nothing to counter my point, so I take it that you, by your silence, agree.
I re-read your post and I found no point only lies and exaggerations , but that is not surprising when you call Cheney a great american. It may have escaped your attention that you don't have to be in office to be prosecuted. Maybe we should prosecute Reagan for bombing of the lebannon embassy in 83 when 63 people died.

Old 10-12-2012, 03:02 AM

24,514 posts, read 33,345,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txgolfer130 View Post
Bush lied: 3,000 CITIZENS killed in NYC by Al-Quida.

Obama: 4 government employees in a war zone.

Next.
Except that Bush didn't "lie." BTW, how did his "lying" result in 3,000 citizens killed in NYC? The 9/11 attacks happened BEFORE Bush's (and many others, including Democrats like Bill and Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, John Kerry and Al Gore) WMD claims.

Next.

Old 10-12-2012, 03:53 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,250,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
All because he has a (D) after his name. The Democrat Party and its cult like devotees is completely morally bankrupt.
Tell me where I can sign up to join the cult, as I'm feeling really EVIL because halloween is near. Those dems just aren't evil enough for me.

Old 10-12-2012, 03:58 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,250,430 times
Quote:

Great americans? you've got to be joking!

Old 10-12-2012, 04:01 AM

764 posts, read 597,807 times
Quote:
You guys have short term memories. 1983 embassy bombing under Reagan where 63 died. It is tragic, but these things happen when you have embassies in unstable countries. Did you blame Reagan when this happened?

1983 United States embassy bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I think the issue is more that they quickly tried to paint it as happening because of the YouTube video. I think they should have been better protected, and I didn't like how Obama was so quick to make the claim about the video. He really screwed up there. Prior to that, it was easy to paint his foreign policy actions n a positive light, with things like Osama and Gaddafi dying. Now people just want to talk about the embassy attack.

My problem with the OP is that they tie "lying" to the people dying. The "lying" that you claim happened, happened AFTER the people died. The OP is trying to imply he lied about the intentions behind a policy, which led to be dying, like what happened with Bush and Iraq.

Though, once again, this unfounded self righteousness from the right shows its ugly head. The Iraq War was a total debacle. The Bush administration failed on the most massive of levels. They either lied or were totally wrong. Thousands of soldiers have died because of it, and its cost us trillions. The right called people unpatriotic for not supporting it, and most still stand behind it to this day. If you want to talk about being blind and hard headed, that's a prime example...

Last edited by Lithium; 10-12-2012 at 04:23 AM..

Old 10-12-2012, 04:09 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,306,795 times
Quote:

3 great americans?
Really?

Old 10-12-2012, 04:16 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,365,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
All because he has a (D) after his name. The Democrat Party and its cult like devotees is completely morally bankrupt.
With no link its just another lets bash Obama thread.basically a topic outlining your opinion that every Democrat lies..gee thats deep, i think you're lying, in fact i think the mod should delete this whole topic for vacuous content.

Old 10-12-2012, 04:30 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,485,578 times
Quote:
And yet Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld remain unprosecuted.
The Hague awaits them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies