Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2012, 07:58 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,702,561 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
I find it humorous that nobody on the right is writting anything at all about Sarah Palin, yet the left seems to STILL after 4 years be eaten up with her.. She must have really got under your skin!! All I can do is laugh at the comments here. WHO CARES what Sarah Palin looks like? I guess you have to be a leftie to understand...
All the left is good at is deflecting and making excuses/blaming someone else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2012, 07:59 AM

6,129 posts, read 6,826,989 times
She's obviously dressed for a casual day so I don't see what is so bad about jeans, a t-shirt and hair pushed out of your face. You don't need to be super stylish to take your daughter to Kmart. LOL.

Not crazy about the highlights, but that's her choice.

I do think she looks a bit too skinny though. I don't remember her being that thin before, but then I only see her in a suit.

Old 10-13-2012, 08:23 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,591,508 times
I think that outfit is God-awful and makes her look trashy.

I've always thought that Sarah Palin was an attractive women (and let's face it - there are not that many in politics) but . . . she is not a Hollywood Starlet and should not be attempting to look that part.

Losing weight is great - but that doesn't automatically make you fashion savvy.

I'll bet all the old Republican men are still salivating over her! My father is 91 and he loooooved her!

Old 10-13-2012, 08:44 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,256,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayita View Post
She does look like a very old stripper
She looks like a private citizen who went shopping.

Old 10-13-2012, 08:53 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,138,284 times
she's a good role model for lady's on the go...nice, pretty, cheerful smile, genuine, positive, doesn't appear to be a cluber every night and all that kind of stuff....oh.. add non challenging-competitive re gender hang ups .

Last edited by stargazzer; 10-13-2012 at 09:05 AM..

Old 10-13-2012, 09:00 AM

9,827 posts, read 6,950,788 times
On a personal level, I would probably like the lady. I could sit down and have a cup of coffee with her and her husband and talk about a lot of things other than politics. Would I vote for her for president? No, but last time I checked she wasn't running for anything. What is the lefts obsession with her? I don't get it.....

Old 10-13-2012, 09:04 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,374,292 times
i'll just leave this here

Old 10-13-2012, 09:05 AM

1,119 posts, read 1,373,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
I find it humorous that nobody on the right is writting anything at all about Sarah Palin, yet the left seems to STILL after 4 years be eaten up with her.. She must have really got under your skin!! All I can do is laugh at the comments here. WHO CARES what Sarah Palin looks like? I guess you have to be a leftie to understand...
We are commenting because she is on the news. Trust me, the left would love for that dumb sociopath to dissapear into obscurity, but her and her so called perfect family wont go away... Like the kartrashians, but with a more meth addicted look.

Old 10-13-2012, 09:09 AM

9,827 posts, read 6,950,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayita View Post
We are commenting because she is on the news. Trust me, the left would love for that dumb sociopath to dissapear into obscurity, but her and her so called perfect family wont go away... Like the kartrashians, but with a more meth addicted look.
And why is that? Mainly because of the left putting her front and center. If you ignored her, she would fade off into obscurity. Can you do that? No, you keep reporting on her every move. It's not the right keeping her in the public eye.. It's you and people just like you.

Old 10-13-2012, 09:10 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,257,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Frosted hair, orange sunglasses, wedge sandals, and silver-blue fingernails...

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Sarah Palin looks noticeably thinner & different in LA: is it just a weird outfit?

She must be applying for a role in a GILF movie.
I don't like her new look. I preferred the leather/pleather oufits and spiked heels.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies