Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2012, 06:23 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,560,769 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunkisses87 View Post
Not to mention it's a stupid statement to make just for the fact that he is actually claiming that black men(in the general sense) prefer big unattractive white women. It's not true. I'm not a black man or a white woman, but I see black men with white women of all types.
Speaking of which, have you seen Ice T's girlfriend Coco? Now that's a class act

Drop of Coco anyone? Ice-T's wife shows off her womanly curves during a family break in Miami | Mail Online
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2012, 04:35 PM

5,660 posts, read 5,086,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Speaking of which, have you seen Ice T's girlfriend Coco? Now that's a class act
Mooooo!

Such class is matched only by Honey Boo Boo *and* her mama combined. Or maybe Rosanne Barr...

Old 10-19-2012, 08:20 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,932,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
LOL

Old 10-19-2012, 08:23 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,932,501 times
Quote:

Drop of Coco anyone? Ice-T's wife shows off her womanly curves during a family break in Miami | Mail Online
Have to say this women is getting attention all in the wrong way and no were near classy.......gosh could you image Coco in the kilt outfit serving food.

Old 10-20-2012, 02:25 AM

30,311 posts, read 51,921,120 times
Quote:
Then what are you? You're the one that brought this up, about who hits on you, and at what weight.
You think black men & white women are the only options? Weird.

Last edited by gizmo980; 10-20-2012 at 02:37 AM..

Old 10-20-2012, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenniel View Post
Not to bring up a whole new topic, but why is it that black guys seeem to prefer big (and not very attractive) white women? Unless you're a rapper, NBA/NFL player or movie star in which case you have your pick of gold digging white hotties.
Stereotype much? And it's funny you'd mention pro athletes, since the black man I'm dating (who likes his women BIG) is a former NFL defensive end... so despite what you & that other crude poster said, those who can get thin women don't always want them. Even when he was an active player, he was married to a woman bigger than me - and she was that big when they met, fyi. Everyone has their preferences, and I assure you they're not always after a "sure thing" when they date larger girls. I've never been easy or desperate, so why have I usually gotten repeat dates? Hmmm.

That being said, it may be true that MORE Black & Hispanic men like bigger women. You could attribute it to old-world cultural beliefs (regarding slim women as being poor and/or bad cooks), or the fact that they're just used to seeing curves within their own race... but it really doesn't matter, and I don't know why people always harp on that. It is a stereotype based in some truth, but still just a generalization overall. I dated a few white guys when I was really heavy, so it's really not a race-specific thing.

Last edited by gizmo980; 10-20-2012 at 03:08 AM..

Old 10-20-2012, 02:50 AM

7,242 posts, read 7,904,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawkgirl View Post
This is a picture of her. And no, they should not have hired her. And she probably knows that and just wants to see if she has grounds for winning a lawsuit. That restaurant is partly for entertainment and she would be playing a part. She can find a job waiting tables where she can keep her clothes on.
Wow, she really is a porker. Also, she lied when she said she was just one size too big because she's at she's easily double the weight of a normal sized young lady. We're talking big as a house here.

Old 10-20-2012, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy7375 View Post
Funny to read woman say they get more attn the fatter they are. Of course you do. Men see heavy woman as a sure thing. As the old saying goes. " fat chicks perform felatio better , because they have to"
And as the older saying goes, that's a bunch of BS.

See my comments above for more on that.

Old 10-20-2012, 03:47 AM

5,190 posts, read 4,837,272 times
these ***** bars ought to be closed down if you ask me.

what is the point of them other than promoting sexism?

Old 10-20-2012, 07:03 AM

23,171 posts, read 26,184,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
these ***** bars ought to be closed down if you ask me.

what is the point of them other than promoting sexism?

And why do auto companies have ads with women draped over a fender or furniture store ads with women lounging seductively on the couch?
Like it or not,sex sells.
Perhaps if the day comes when a good looking, shapely woman can walk past a construction site without getting hoots, hollers, whistles or any notice at all, things might change.
It's you 'drooling' guys that foster this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies