Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2012, 05:16 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,041,078 times

Advertisements

As per usual, no substance to any of the liberal replies. They take cue from Obama, the most I presidential, petty President we've ever had
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2012, 05:18 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,786,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OleSchoolFool View Post
wat kinda twisted comparison is that
that would imply his wife was drunk and it was her fault and would be a diss
i dont get the big deal, he said cue balls, not little balls
it was a honest compliment,biden jus says what he thinks even the wack ass beck didn't seem offended at that
id be proud if a vice pres said my son got big balls
Apparently everything has gone over your head. There is a time and place for everything. A man receiving the body of his son should be shown respect. Your idea of a how a "compliment" is paid and when, is twisted. Apparently the father thought is was insensitive/offensive. I guess you think the father should man up and get over it and see it the way you do?

Maybe Biden actually didn't know what to say due to him being uncomfortable knowing the truth?

Last edited by softblueyz; 10-26-2012 at 06:01 AM..

Old 10-26-2012, 05:23 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,041,078 times
I was just thinking. If we had only the mainstream media as sources for news we would never hear about not just this, but most other stories on Obama that show his Admin negatively. No wonder so many still buy into the bs of Obama and his media. All the hear about is how great he is and how awful his opponent is. They don't hear about Obamas lies and misdeeds and failures

Old 10-26-2012, 05:59 AM

11,185 posts, read 6,512,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
The blaze?
Aside from starting more than one thread on the same subject (again), you use the blaze?
If you cared about what the father said, you'd get out of Obama's lap, suffer through Glenn Beck for a few minutes, and watch the video. But no, it's so much easier to ignore the uncomfortable truth.

Old 10-26-2012, 07:53 AM

5,787 posts, read 4,718,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
If you cared about what the father said, you'd get out of Obama's lap, suffer through Glenn Beck for a few minutes, and watch the video. But no, it's so much easier to ignore the uncomfortable truth.

I PRAISE Glenn Beck and The Blaze for being the ONLY media outlet to allow this man to speak.

You wouldn't know how he felt and what happened at all without them.

Furthermore...to the haters:

This thread wasn't really a duplicate. I searched for thread titles before posting it. The other thread focused on something else that the SEALs Father talked about.

Of course.....the haters are gonna hate and will do and say anything to protect Obama while not facing the facts. They only pay lip service to free speech when they try so hard to stop speech that they don't agree with. They attack the source, they attack the messenger, and they attack a FILMMAKER as opposed to the terrorists.

Their ONLY priority is to re-elect the bumbling fool that can't bring America jobs, can't fix the economy, and lies to the American people about running guns to Mexican drug cartels and allows an Ambassador and 3 other Americans to be murdered.......but they can't address those topics.

Old 10-26-2012, 08:00 AM

7,943 posts, read 17,261,491 times
Obama will get a complete pass for this because after all, he is the Messiah, the One, and can do no wrong. Anybody who questions this great leader in any way is a backwards racist Neanderthal. Makes me absolutely sick!

Old 10-26-2012, 08:07 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,246,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
Obama will get a complete pass for this because after all, he is the Messiah, the One, and can do no wrong. Anybody who questions this great leader in any way is a backwards racist Neanderthal. Makes me absolutely sick!
speaking of.....
Quote:
You can call me racist, backwards, Neanderthal, homophobe, trailer trash, or whatever you want because I don't support Obama. For now, we still have free speech to crticize our great leader though I'm not sure for how much longer. There is no excuse for how Obama has handled this and the only answer you pathetic liberals can come up with is to personally destroy your opponents like you did Stacey Dash.
I don't need to help destroy willard, he self implodes with gaffes.

Last edited by NoJiveMan; 10-26-2012 at 08:20 AM..

Old 10-26-2012, 08:08 AM

Quote:

Can you IMAGINE that they were all sitting around watching in REAL TIME the attack on our Embassy which went on for at least 7 hours and NO ONE did ANYTHING to help them?

How could you POSSIBLY sit there and watch that happen and NOT IMMEDIATELY get on the phone and tell whoever would be in charge of that to get some HELP there ASAP.

I don't even care if they didn't get there in time or if they couldn't actually prevent the deaths....but AT LEAST DO SOMETHING!!!!

Old 10-26-2012, 08:09 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,827,353 times
The 'film' had nothing to do with the killings of embassy staff..It was neglect and lack of diligence combined with an attitude of shallow triviality. To mention the testicles of a dead soldier shows a perverse and utterly shallow mind...As for Obama not looking someone in the eye..well how can he? The guy is not a sincere old fashioned man of honor or character- He is a light weight who is shy with those of character and intensity.

As for Hilary deflecting things away by saying that the maker of the FILM will be prosecuted...well..she is either totally stupid or a liar- or both.

Where people get the idea that folks like Hilary and Obama have depth of character and actual honor is beyond me. Just because someone is rich or "important" does not mean they are truly important. The system is very artificial - those that seemingly rise to the top are really NOT the cream of the crop.

The people who were killed in Libya died because those in control of security really did not care. They don't care about the waste of troops and the needless death of military members..why would they care about an ambassador?

Old 10-26-2012, 08:14 AM

I can't help but notice that the Liberals here on C-D are proving that they KNOW Obama is to blame for the death and then the cover-up of 4 Americans murdered by terrorists in Libya.

How can you tell?

Because they obviously cannot type ANYTHING to DEFEND him.

All we get is posts that attack the conservative posters instead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies