Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2012, 04:35 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,456,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrylv22 View Post
Hi CJ,

What a nice post, I truly believe you!!!

And I definitely agree that Mr Romney is a very nice person. A good person, decent human being!
A loving husband, amazing father, grandfather, great family man. I was very moved
when he went to the Doctors office with his wife, and it turned out she had MS

And I believe from the bottom of my heart that he will make a great President!

Think about it, he does not need the money, he could easily just enjoy his family & forget about
politics. It is not about power, he has already held powerful positions in his life.
When he was Governor of MA, he did not draw or take a salary.

So, I believe he cares about the direction this country is going, he wants something better for his children, grandchildren, etc. And for Americans!!!

I love History as well. If you can, please send me the name of the book, via PM, I would love to buy it.

Thank you CJ!

Hey there, find your post amusing too. Yep his cousin is a famous historian, i myself honestly, find it boring.

Truly maybe i should try and like it, but history was not my fav subject. His cousin now, will drive you nuts, because he can talk history past and present, anything you wish to know, he can tell you.

For a while when he was living in Boston, he was living in the famous Historian Section, i honestly do not know where that is. But saw pictures of the Home he was living in, it was amazing but also old.

I cannot speak for myself personally about anyone i do not know, but from expereince and what his cousin has said about the Romenys, they are really good people, and he says Mitt is actually funny when you know him with a sense of humor. Thanks i don't believe in lying for anyone or anybody. Talk from experience whether others want to believe me or not. Won't lie, not worth it, telling the truth is so much better.

Too bad Obama, does not believe in this concept.

If you want to know the name of some of the books, i can ask my husband, and tell you. I hate history though, how bout you.

Last year during the holidays his cousin was on a tv special about the civil war, sorry, i just find it boring.

Email me, i am finding out the name of the books.

Last edited by california-jewel; 10-26-2012 at 04:52 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2012, 04:36 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,372,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
Hey, it's from Glen Beck. He never exaggerates or makes stuff up.
Like no one in this administration 'exaggerates or makes stuff up'........

Oh wait......

Old 10-26-2012, 04:54 PM

27,162 posts, read 15,338,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
No one attacked her, just thought her protests camping out front of his ranch, and she turned into a political circus.

Bush was always respectful, and she even said so when he met her personally to offer his sincere condolences and pride in her son. Then she turned on Bush and became a tool for the dems.

This is the way it went down.

Old 10-26-2012, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
Can we please retire Biden...what a horses arse and the I.Q of a houseplant. Those poor people I hope they find some peace.

My deepest condolences to the families that lost their sons and heros that went beyond the call of duty doing what was right in spite of being told not to do it in the case of some.

Besides that how dare you insult a horses's ass by the comparison to Biden.

As Horse people here we know which bears more value.

Old 10-26-2012, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
Completely agreed. The adoration people have for Obama in this country is very remnicient of Nazi Germany under Hitler. There has never been anything like this in the history of America. Right now, if you disagree with the President you'll simply have your name and reputation slandered. If he wins another term, I wouldn't put it beyond him to supress free speech with the full weight of the law as well as get the 22nd Amendment repealed. It will be as such that Obama can get anything passed that he wants because no one will have the guts to oppose him for fear of retaliation. That is the reality dawning and that is the reality we will live under if we don't defeat this maniac Nov 6th.

Sadly the comparison is not so farfetched.
Unlike Germany's response and experience he needs to be nipped in the Bud.

Old 10-26-2012, 05:22 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,307,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
what's the definition of a racist?

A conservative winning an argument with a liberal.
Click image for larger version

Name:	racist-50384089551984947_M8YnstHY_b[1].jpg
Views:	349
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	102940

Old 10-26-2012, 09:52 PM

239 posts, read 468,174 times
Biden did say it, do you actually think that Wood's father would make something up like this. After listening to Biden these past couple of months, you can hear the words coming out of his classless mouth. One thing that hasn't been talked about very much is that if Obama loses, we also get rid of that loud mouth Biden. I can't stand looking at either one of their lieing faces. This country of ours truly deserves better then what we have now, and how anyone could vote for Obama after getting the details of this tragedy is beyond me.

Old 10-26-2012, 11:39 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,456,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Rogers View Post
Biden did say it, do you actually think that Wood's father would make something up like this. After listening to Biden these past couple of months, you can hear the words coming out of his classless mouth. One thing that hasn't been talked about very much is that if Obama loses, we also get rid of that loud mouth Biden. I can't stand looking at either one of their lieing faces. This country of ours truly deserves better then what we have now, and how anyone could vote for Obama after getting the details of this tragedy is beyond me.
Are you kidding me Tasteless, Classless, Biden, i believe anything can come out of that mouth. That Man is plain nuts.

For people to fudgin think that Wood's Father would make something as this up, they need mental help.

The man does not think before he speaks. Biden that is. Good by one & all, 2 birds flock together, flying off to the sunset they both can fly together.

Easy for anyone to write anything they feel, they are not the parents who lost one of these fallen Americans, who did not have to die, and this has now come to light.

I put nothing past this stinking administration and President, who lied with such conviction, and willpower, but how come so many of us could see right thru the bull.

I am so happy, i have friends now because of this latest lying fiasco, are not voting Obama, and yes i am very happy, if took this, i am even more happy.

People when they come down to it, principle and truth matters, as does dignity, and with the lies that were told about the 4 american deaths, that takes the dignity away. Their deaths were not a lie, they are a fact and one that shall not be forgotten?

Old 10-26-2012, 11:49 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,138,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I used to frequently travel to Boston on business. I have met Romney. He made quite an impression on me given he exposed himself to me in a building corridor. He blew it off saying he was on the way to the can and told me to get over it.

Because I said so, makes it true.
Harry, Harry Reid is that you ??????????

Old 10-26-2012, 11:54 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,138,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
The Blaze? you have to be kidding? No one views that source as credible...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies