Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2012, 08:16 AM

7,943 posts, read 17,287,111 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
speaking of.....
You can call me racist, backwards, Neanderthal, homophobe, trailer trash, or whatever you want because I don't support Obama. For now, we still have free speech to crticize our great leader though I'm not sure for how much longer. There is no excuse for how Obama has handled this and the only answer you pathetic liberals can come up with is to personally destroy your opponents like you did Stacey Dash.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2012, 08:18 AM

5,787 posts, read 4,728,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
You can call me racist, backwards, Neanderthal, homophobe, trailer trash, or whatever you want because I don't support Obama. For now, we still have free speech to crticize our great leader though I'm not sure for how much longer. There is no excuse for how Obama has handled this and the only answer you pathetic liberals can come up with is to personally destroy your opponents like you did Stacey Dash.

They have NO rebuttal to the actual FACTS.

It's the ONLY thing they've got to attempt to counter the obvious.

Old 10-26-2012, 08:22 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,849,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt800 View Post
I can't help but notice that the Liberals here on C-D are proving that they KNOW Obama is to blame for the death and then the cover-up of 4 Americans murdered by terrorists in Libya.

How can you tell?

Because they obviously cannot type ANYTHING to DEFEND him.

All we get is posts that attack the conservative posters instead.
It would be like me setting up an out post in ANTARCTICA - then forgetting to ship fuel and food to the people there. In business or in the military- You would be tossed out on your ass for such dereliction of duty...It was the DUTY of the people in power to sustain the lives of those in Libya who were there to REPRESENT the USA. Talk about a dead beat dad..who is to busy having fun at a party and does not bother buying food for the kids or having proper locks on his home.

Liberals do not understand these practical things- Liberals are a kind of comfortable elite..They can not imagine what it would be like to live in Libya or any other dangerous place that does not provide ANGER MANAGEMENT COURSES TO THE MALES....Maybe the liberals should have suggested that the terrorists thugs needed a hug...and maybe some medication?

Old 10-26-2012, 08:22 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,259,760 times
Please stop, you're stumbling and falling all over yourselves, get a drip.

Old 10-26-2012, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Please stop, you're stumbling and falling all over yourselves, get a drip.

When you can actually type a REBUTTAL to the TOPIC...let us know.

Old 10-26-2012, 08:35 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,259,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt800 View Post
When you can actually type a REBUTTAL to the TOPIC...let us know.
Charles Woods Discusses His Son Tyrone Woods and Benghazi Attack With Glenn Beck | Video | TheBlaze.com
My reply: LOL

Old 10-26-2012, 08:36 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,747,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
Obama will get a complete pass for this because after all, he is the Messiah, the One, and can do no wrong. Anybody who questions this great leader in any way is a backwards racist Neanderthal. Makes me absolutely sick!
The parralells to the type of adoration that "der fuhrer" received vs the type "the one" is receiving today is becoming shocking.

So many completely taken in by this "administration".

So we have someone watching in real time, American service men and statesmen under attack, and no help is sent. Just watched them die. The only possible explanation is complete incompetence, or criminal treason, lies told aided and abetted by his administration cronies, and the media. And those indoctrinated so deeply by the left wing think it is just fine......but if any president with an R behind his name were in this position, they would shake him like a pitbull shakes a poodle til they got their pound of flesh.

The country will have the government it deserves in the end. If the majority of the population is as inept as their leaders, so be it.

YC.......

Old 10-26-2012, 08:37 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,706,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
If you cared about what the father said, you'd get out of Obama's lap, suffer through Glenn Beck for a few minutes, and watch the video. But no, it's so much easier to ignore the uncomfortable truth.
Especially since Beck doesn't have a single thing to do with the video.

This thread is a perfect example of why my ignore list is now up to about 35.

Old 10-26-2012, 08:42 AM

Also in the video, note how the Father says that Obama couldn't even look him in the eye and that his handshake was like that of a dead fish.

Old 10-26-2012, 08:42 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,594,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
How much do you want to bet that someone is going to claim this is made up, is from a known right-winger, or some other silly excuse as to why the story doesn't matter?

Personally, VP or no, I would have had a hard time not laying my hands on someone who made a comment like that about my deceased son. Kudos to Mr. Woods for not losing his temper.

Hey, it's from Glen Beck. He never exaggerates or makes stuff up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies