Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2012, 03:38 PM

14,292 posts, read 9,699,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
And yet conservatives have no problem attacking a woman who lost her son in combat. See Cindy Sheehan.
No one attacked her, just thought her protests camping out front of his ranch, and she turned into a political circus.

Bush was always respectful, and she even said so when he met her personally to offer his sincere condolences and pride in her son. Then she turned on Bush and became a tool for the dems.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2012, 03:43 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,773,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Can we please retire Biden...what a horses arse and the I.Q of a houseplant. Those poor people I hope they find some peace.

Old 10-26-2012, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I used to frequently travel to Boston on business. I have met Romney. He made quite an impression on me given he exposed himself to me in a building corridor. He blew it off saying he was on the way to the can and told me to get over it.

Because I said so, makes it true.
So....get over it already. I hardly believe you...getting desperate are we?

Old 10-26-2012, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
speaking of.....
I don't need to help destroy willard, he self implodes with gaffes.
What gaff has he made? You mean like the neverending gaff machine Biden? Not one soul on this planet...other than O, can compete with the sewer mouth Biden. He is an idiot.

Old 10-26-2012, 03:57 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,478,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
So....get over it already. I hardly believe you...getting desperate are we?

I don't believe that, i don't frequent Boston a lot, nor do i travel there lately.

However on my hubby's side is a very famous Histroian. He has also been on tv and on History specials. He has written many many books on the subject of history, wars, past and present.

He has written so very many books, and we have tons of his autograph historian books.

His family does know the Romney's and say, that if you get to know Mitt the way he and his wife, he is not stiff as what people think, that he is actually funny. And a extremely caring loving man, who will do anything to help anybody.

He travels between Boston and Virginia, and talks about History past and present.

There are two people on this forum who were into history and history buffs, that i have sent them copy of his cousin's book.

So i am sorry, although i personally do not know the Romneys at all, i do know someone who honestly sincerely do. And they love being around all of them.

Actually myself, i hate history, buy my younger son is also a history buff, makes me crazy, i find it boring.

Old 10-26-2012, 04:09 PM

2,241 posts, read 1,390,087 times
Daily Caller and Mediaite have picked this story up, too.

Father of slain SEAL accuses White House of murder [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller

Old 10-26-2012, 04:16 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,942,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Aw, come on. You're either a racist or a hater. Maybe both.
what's the definition of a racist?

a conservative winning an argument with a liberal.

Old 10-26-2012, 04:19 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,256,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt800 View Post
Cindy Sheehan DISGRACED her own Son's honorable death and held herself up for ridicule.

First she wrote that she was honored by Bush's personal visit and believed he was a sincere and honest man.

Then she got hi-jacked by Leftists.

George Romney supported the war in Vietnam for many years. Then he called it "tragic" and said we needed peace. Did Mitts' father get hi-jacked by the Leftists?

Old 10-26-2012, 04:24 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,211,807 times
Thumbs up Thanks for the informative post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I don't believe that, i don't frequent Boston a lot, nor do i travel there lately.

However on my hubby's side is a very famous Histroian. He has also been on tv and on History specials. He has written many many books on the subject of history, wars, past and present.

He has written so very many books, and we have tons of his autograph historian books.

His family does know the Romney's and say, that if you get to know Mitt the way he and his wife, he is not stiff as what people think, that he is actually funny. And a extremely caring loving man, who will do anything to help anybody.

He travels between Boston and Virginia, and talks about History past and present.

There are two people on this forum who were into history and history buffs, that i have sent them copy of his cousin's book.

So i am sorry, although i personally do not know the Romneys at all, i do know someone who honestly sincerely do. And they love being around all of them.

Actually myself, i hate history, buy my younger son is also a history buff, makes me crazy, i find it boring.

Hi CJ,

What a nice post, I truly believe you!!!

And I definitely agree that Mr Romney is a very nice person. A good person, decent human being!
A loving husband, amazing father, grandfather, great family man. I was very moved
when he went to the Doctors office with his wife, and it turned out she had MS

And I believe from the bottom of my heart that he will make a great President!

Think about it, he does not need the money, he could easily just enjoy his family & forget about
politics. It is not about power, he has already held powerful positions in his life.
When he was Governor of MA, he did not draw or take a salary.

So, I believe he cares about the direction this country is going, he wants something better for his children, grandchildren, etc. And for Americans!!!

I love History as well. If you can, please send me the name of the book, via PM, I would love to buy it.

Thank you CJ!

Old 10-26-2012, 04:30 PM

3,398 posts, read 5,114,540 times
If Biden really said that I think he has lost his mind. I believe it possible after watching him debate. Something is wrong with him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies