Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2012, 09:07 PM

3,016 posts, read 3,917,105 times

Advertisements

I have always believed that abortion is murder and do not want to be indirectly responsible for a woman having one.

Solution: vasectomy

Old 11-07-2012, 09:11 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,209,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
I have always believed that abortion is murder and do not want to be indirectly responsible for a woman having one.

Your body, your right, more power to you.

Old 11-07-2012, 09:27 PM

3,963 posts, read 5,704,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
Your body, your right, more power to you.
I'm robbing unborn children the chance of being born. I don't need your approval though. Yes, I did stop many children from being born. I had a vasectomy (and it took a while to get it) because the American family court system is full of it I always thought that I will want children when I'm plenty older but it's not worth it when it comes to dealing with the courts.

No let's not try to be fair now. Men have no say. Men shouldn't be able to have vasectomies and they certainly don't have a right to it.

Old 11-07-2012, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Jacket View Post
I'm robbing unborn children the chance of being born. I don't need your approval though. Yes, I did stop many children from being born. I had a vasectomy (and it took a while to get it) because the American family court system is full of it I always thought that I will want children when I'm plenty older but it's not worth it when it comes to dealing with the courts.

No let's not try to be fair now. Men have no say. Men shouldn't be able to have vasectomies and they certainly don't have a right to it.
Men's bodies are protected in the constitution on exactly the same level as women's, so of course, like women, they have every right to any medical procedure they want.

I agree the court system is in need of reform, I'm 100% supportive of father's rights and believe they should be considered equally with mother's rights. That's a genuine legal inequality.

Last edited by detshen; 11-07-2012 at 09:41 PM..

Old 11-07-2012, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Men's bodies are protected in the constitution on exactly the same level as women's, so of course, like women, they have every right to any medical procedure they want.

I agree the court system is in need of reform, I'm 100% supportive of father's rights.
Don't pander with that BS. You are a 100% supporter of father's rights determined by the mother and the court. You can't even name for one legitimate problem against fathers in the court. Here's what you want. Force child support then force visitation. Then if he doesn't take visitation because he never wanted it in the first place. He gets hit back for more child support.

Old 11-07-2012, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Don't pander with that BS. You are a 100% supporter of father's rights determined by the mother and the court. You can't even name for one legitimate problem against fathers in the court. Here's what you want. Force child support then force visitation. Then if he doesn't take visitation because he never wanted it in the first place. He gets hit back for more child support.
Excuse me, have we ever met? You have absolutely no right to tell me what I think, or want, who do you think you are?

I meant exactly what I wrote, I support father's rights and reforming the system and I suggest you shut it with trying to tell me what I believe or want, or accuse me of pandering, and I suggest you don't do that to anyone else, or I will report you for violating the TOS which prohibits such personal insulting posts.

I don't even care enough about your illogical posts to pander to you.

Old 11-07-2012, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Excuse me, have we ever met? You have absolutely no right to tell me what I think, who do you think you are?

I meant exactly what I wrote, I support father's rights and reforming the system and I suggest you shut it with trying to tell me what I believe or want, or accuse me of pandering, and I suggest you don't do that to anyone else, or I will report you for violating the TOS which prohibits such personal insults.

I don't even care enough about your illogical posts to pander to you.
Have we ever met? No and thank goodness. If anyone is illogical it's you. Thinking the woman should have every right to crap out a child when she can hardly take car of herself. That's really logical right? Go ahead and report me. Where have I insulted you in that post. You are pandering trying to appeal like you really are for father's rights yet you would be damned if the man financially aborts himself. You're all for father's rights as long as it plays into the hands of the mother's. The father always plays second fiddle. Force child support from him then try to give him rights? You're off your head.

Old 11-07-2012, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Have we ever met? No and thank goodness. If anyone is illogical it's you. Thinking the woman should have every right to crap out a child when she can hardly take car of herself. That's really logical right? Go ahead and report me. Where have I insulted you in that post. You are pandering trying to appeal like you really are for father's rights yet you would be damned if the man financially aborts himself. You're all for father's rights as long as it plays into the hands of the mother's. The father always plays second fiddle. Force child support from him then try to give him rights? You're off your head.
You have no right to tell people what they believe, nor accuse them of pandering, that is insulting, and incredibly childish, please learn to debate like a mature adult. I'm for father's rights, a financial abortion is not a right, period, you are making up laws that don't exists and have no legal standing. I believe fathers should have equal rights to mothers, and the courts should take their needs into account in an equal manner to mothers, and you have no right to say I believe something else, so don't do it again.

Please show me where I wrote "a woman should "crap" out a baby when she can hardly take care of herself. You can't because it doesn't exist. Please learn to read posts and debate like an adult, everyone else here manages to do it, just try real hard, okay? I realize you have only been here a few months, but on this site people are required to use proper etiquette in stating their own cases and allowing others to do the same, we don't tell others what they think, nor do we tell fellow posters they are "off their heads," as a two year old having a tantrum would do.

Last edited by detshen; 11-07-2012 at 10:13 PM..

Old 11-07-2012, 10:24 PM

603 posts, read 968,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post

Solution: FREE vasectomy for anyone who wants one and cannot afford it.
But, that would mean raising taxes to pay for such a program.

Old 11-07-2012, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceInTheCrowd View Post
Solution: FREE vasectomy for anyone who wants one and cannot afford it.
But, that would mean raising taxes to pay for such a program.

It's a heck of a lot cheaper than the welfare to take care of the children people have that they can't afford. I'd support it, and free birth control, those cost pennies compared to taking care of the children from unplanned pregnancies, and it would also cut way down on abortions which is what so many claim to want.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.