Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2012, 04:40 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,346,946 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Extra-marital affair (unconfirmed yet by media)...among other 'issues' pertaining to clown Obozo...
How is it the president's fault that he screwed around on his wife? Oh Wait a minute, I got It!

The general was kicking back in a hotel butt naked (after a shower of course) and this woman that he knew wanted to know what it felt like to greco roman a general and something slipped into something else
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2012, 04:43 PM

31,293 posts, read 20,790,059 times
Quote:
Extra-marital affair (unconfirmed yet by media)...among other 'issues' pertaining to clown Obozo...
Interesting. It's OK to cheat on your taxes, but not on your wife.

Old 11-09-2012, 04:48 PM

24,455 posts, read 23,140,757 times
This is a very "convenient" turn of events. Now he doesn't have to testify. Transparency? LOL!

Old 11-09-2012, 04:49 PM

10,581 posts, read 9,803,033 times
CIA Director Petraeus Resigns Over 'Affair'

Bret Baier of Fox News just tweeted, "With Petraeus’ resignation effective immediately, he will not testify next week & lawmakers are said to be 'stunned' by the announcement."

------------------------------------

How convenient. I wonder what Petraeus would have said?

Maybe we'll never know now.

Old 11-09-2012, 04:49 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,701,568 times
I can't believe how simple this is and how few people get it.

1. The WH knew about the affair.
2. Petraeus was looking forward to testifying.
3. The WH told him if he says anything that indicts them, they reveal the affair.
4. So he said he would reveal the affair on his own which gives him ability to testify any way he wishes.

The affair was going to get out, either by him or by the WH if he gave damaging testimony. He's a straightfoward man who decided the best course was to meet it head on and get it over with.

Now he's free!

And he'll be talking about Benghazi. You betcha!

Old 11-09-2012, 04:50 PM

13,813 posts, read 28,542,862 times
His wife now calls him General Betrayus.

Old 11-09-2012, 04:50 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,049,938 times
So, here's what we know:

1. Patraeus was scheduled to testify to Congress next week on Bengahzi. Even said he was looking forward to it.

2. Patraeus has an affair with his biographer - which he claims was the reason for this resignation.

3. The FBI investigated this affair and were the ones that found out about it.

4. Patraeus, as a result of resigning, will not be testifying next week. In his stead, the Deputy Director will do so.

Okay - I don't care who you are - this thing stinks to high heaven. The timing perspective of his resignation, what he was 'looking forward' to testifying about, and the implications of his affair. I wonder if this was the source of the leak that has been a problem for this administration.

Old 11-09-2012, 04:51 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,636,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
I can't believe how simple this is and how few people get it.

1. The WH knew about the affair.
2. Petraeus was looking forward to testifying.
3. The WH told him if he says anything that indicts them, they reveal the affair.
4. So he said he would reveal the affair on his own which gives him ability to testify any way he wishes.

The affair was going to get out, either by him or by the WH if he gave damaging testimony. He's a straightfoward man who decided the best course was to meet it head on and get it over with.

Now he's free!

And he'll be talking about Benghazi. You betcha!
No he won't. He can't. His lips have to be sealed forever now.
Good move by TPTB. Don't rock the boat.

Old 11-09-2012, 04:53 PM

10,581 posts, read 9,803,033 times
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/11/09/CIA-Director-Petraeus-Resigns

Bret Baier of Fox News just tweeted, "With Petraeus’ resignation effective immediately, he will not testify next week & lawmakers are said to be 'stunned' by the announcement."

------------------------------------

How convenient. I wonder what Petraeus would have said?

I guess now we'll never know.

Old 11-09-2012, 04:53 PM

24,455 posts, read 23,140,757 times
Quote:
Joe Biden... President of the USA!

I actually would love for that to happen!!! It would just confirm the stupidity of Obozo supporters...
>>>> Force Biden to go down with Obama and we have... President Boehner!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies