Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 02:59 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,221,625 times

Advertisements

Doesn't appear to be any credible sources for this story, I call BS...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2012, 02:59 PM

24,865 posts, read 24,451,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
israel has lived up to its agreements. the muslims want more. they will always want more because their goal is the complete destruction of israel, they will be satisfied with nothing less.
Lets be clear, it isn't all Muslims, most Palestinians just want to be left alone and have their own peaceful lives. There are some morons in power and this is what they do when they want attention. It brings fire down on their countrymens heads, and its stupid.

Muslim has nothing to do with it. About 1% of Muslims world wide are violent, about the same percentage as every other religion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
They complain about not having Jobs, Food or Medicine, but they fired millions of dollars worth of missiles into Israel.
I completely agree, stupid what Hamas is doing. Take that money, build an economy, and live your life.

Old 11-16-2012, 03:00 PM

6,387 posts, read 6,385,351 times
Quote:
israel has lived up to its agreements. the muslims want more. they will always want more because their goal is the complete destruction of israel, they will be satisfied with nothing less.
Ironically, many Jews want the same thing!

see nkusa.org for more info.

Peace is possible!
brian

Old 11-16-2012, 03:01 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,980,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post
good , one less instrument of death to kill pallestinian children

Yes, because those innocent Palestinians never hurt anyone! /boggle

Old 11-16-2012, 03:02 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,844,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Lets be clear, it isn't all Muslims, most Palestinians just want to be left alone and have their own peaceful lives.
lets be clear, its the majority of muslims. muslims vote for jihad. they just did it in egypt. the gazans did it when they voted in hamas. they did it in turkey. it may not be every muslim, but the majority of the muslims are with the "extremists."

you let muslims vote and they will vote for terror.

Old 11-16-2012, 03:03 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,980,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
I wouldn't say it's good. All violence is bad.

What's worse, is that there are so many Americans who seem to revel in the use of violence. I can't figure it out. Really sad. (and really non-Christian, for so many who say the US is a "Christian nation") Quite barbaric, really..

Peace!
brian

Not ALL violence is bad. It is more that some violence is necessary.

For instance, is violence in the defense of someone raping, killing, etc... bad?

I know what you are suggesting, I agree violence is the least option, but there comes a time where one accepts the need for violence, or they become a victim of it.

Old 11-16-2012, 03:06 PM

126 posts, read 90,118 times
Quote:
its not possible for someone to think otherwise. why else would they think that israel should sit by and allow rockets to be fired into their country? would america sit by while mexico fired rockets into texas?
Yes it is. I think otherwise. If Israel wasn't a bully and an Apartheid state like S.A. was I wouldn't bother cheering for the Palestinians. But they are a bully much like the US and they are an Apartheid state like S.A. so I will cheer for the liberation of the Palestinian people...terrorist is what the bigger army calls the smaller army...that's all.

Old 11-16-2012, 03:09 PM

6,387 posts, read 6,385,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
Not ALL violence is bad. It is more that some violence is necessary.

For instance, is violence in the defense of someone raping, killing, etc... bad?

I know what you are suggesting, I agree violence is the least option, but there comes a time where one accepts the need for violence, or they become a victim of it.
Disagree 200%.

Why?

Because according to your premise, if I decide to take invade someone's home, and the people living there use violence to protect themselves, then I "justify" my own violence against them to make sure that I get what I want.

Violence does not bring peace.

Peace.
brian

Old 11-16-2012, 03:23 PM

5,035 posts, read 9,249,031 times
Quote:
You are 100% correct.

We want to burn #TelAviv!

Old 11-16-2012, 04:03 PM

5,872 posts, read 8,114,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Bummer. More evidence though that Hamas terrorists are being sponsored by outside countries. You don't build a SA-2 or Stinger in a mud hut.
And I guess the Israeli's made that GENERAL DYNAMICS F-16 at some other plant than Ft. Worth Texas? Those bombs & precision guided munitions were made somewhere else as well? The M-16/M-4/M240B's, A1 tanks & shiny new laser designators were made by them in a cave in the West bank?

Pot. Meet Kettle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies