Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2012, 06:31 PM

831 posts, read 680,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
I'm a black conservative and I see nothing wrong with the current Republican Party. Neither does the plethora of other Black conservatives that I know. Stop speaking for us when you are not one of us. Thanks.

A minority within the Minority, gee What was the percentage of Blacks voting for Obama?

Old 11-18-2012, 06:31 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,163,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
I'm a black conservative and I see nothing wrong with the current Republican Party. Neither does the plethora of other Black conservatives that I know. Stop speaking for us when you are not one of us. Thanks.
Took the words right out of my mouth!

Old 11-18-2012, 06:59 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjohnny38 View Post
Culturally blacks have been indoctrinateD TO follow and that's the way the Democrats like to keep them. From antiquity, they followed the African tribal chief and the shaman. During slavery, they followed 'MASSA; and the overseer and did what they were told. The next 100 years after 1865 and the Civil War during segregation, they followed poverty-pimp preachers and civil rights activists who told them that by voting Democrat, God would bless black people through government handouts, a minimum wage and good government jobs. I'm not suggesting that the Republican party is the answer for them, but holy smokes. there arent many blacks who are independents or libertarians. They are being bought off with food stamps and welfare, at the expense of their potential and dignity. Then the liberals smile in their faces, but would never allow their children to go to school in an all black community. Sad,,,,
Still mad about the election, huh?

Damn. That's too bad.

Old 11-18-2012, 07:19 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,421,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Ain't America grand? The winners are dumb, and the losers are so smart. Nice. That's a new one. How long did it take you to come up with that theory?

Again, your own party leaders said that your party is broken. Are they wrong too?

If they are, then it really is a mess over there.
When you have universal suffrage these things happen. The rabble aren't always known for wise choices.

Old 11-18-2012, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Opinionated View Post
Yawn... Yet another attempt to accuse black people of being their own worst enemy. So black folks dont have any reason to be concerned about anything negative like racism. But then lately, it looks like white folks are just as adept at shooting their own feet. So... Whatever.
Yes there's a virulent strain of racism across the land. It's so pervasive a half black man was re-elected with 40% of the White vote.

How longs will libs peddle the race card?

Old 11-18-2012, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Culturally blacks have been indoctrinateD TO follow and that's the way the Democrats like to keep them. From antiquity, they followed the African tribal chief and the shaman. During slavery, they followed 'MASSA; and the overseer and did what they were told. The next 100 years after 1865 and the Civil War during segregation, they followed poverty-pimp preachers and civil rights activists who told them that by voting Democrat, God would bless black people through government handouts, a minimum wage and good government jobs. I'm not suggesting that the Republican party is the answer for them, but holy smokes. there arent many blacks who are independents or libertarians. They are being bought off with food stamps and welfare, at the expense of their potential and dignity. Then the liberals smile in their faces, but would never allow their children to go to school in an all black community. Sad,,,,
Unfortunately there's some historical truth to this post but to be fair humans in general tend to need the guidance of strong leaders or propaganda.

Old 11-18-2012, 07:26 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,098,300 times
I would recommend to Black folks serious about reviving their families and culture to check out Tim Scott, representative from South Carolina (Oh my lord, those racist crackers voted in a black man!!!).

He is a man of family values, hard work, and spirituality.

Or they could just stick with Maxine Waters and Jesse Jackson Jr., real leaders in the black community. (LOL)

Old 11-18-2012, 07:27 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,134,390 times
Quote:
the white liberal
I believe your over generalization have left you with no clue...

Old 11-18-2012, 07:31 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,134,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
We need good, strong, black conservative leaders. When the black community starts to practice divergent political views is when we will finally be able to say we have achieved real equality. Being able to establish and practice your own individual ideas and values, instead of having them dictated to you, is a true sign strength.
We do have them. They're just in the Democratic Party because of the southern strategy... The ones in the GOP are a lost cause...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Old 11-18-2012, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
I would recommend to Black folks serious about reviving their families and culture to check out Tim Scott, representative from South Carolina (Oh my lord, those racist crackers voted in a black man!!!).

He is a man of family values, hard work, and spirituality.

Or they could just stick with Maxine Waters and Jesse Jackson Jr., real leaders in the black community. (LOL)
Between Waters and Jackson Jr it's a tossup who has a better grip on sanity.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies