Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2014, 08:21 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,812,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
In Islam, JC is a prophet:

Allah is HE besides Whom there is none worthy of worship, the Living, the Self-Subsisting and All-Sustaining. HE has sent down to thee the Book containing the truth and fulfilling that which precedes it; and HE has sent down the Torah (Law of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guidance to the people; and HE has sent down the Discrimination (judgement between right and wrong)."—Qur'an, Surah 3:3-4

There upon she pointed to him. They said, 'How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?' Jesus said, 'I am a servant of ALLAH. HE has given me the Book, and has made me a Prophet; 'And HE has made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and has enjoined upon me Prayer and alms giving so long as I live; 'And HE has made me dutiful towards my mother, and has not made me arrogant and graceless; 'And peace was on me the day I was born, and peace will be on me the day I shall die, and the day I shall be raised up to life again.' That was Jesus, son of Mary. This is a statement of the truth concerning which they entertain doubt."—Qur'an, Surah 19:30-35

Want to try that again about nothing coming from the NT?
That's coming from the NT? LOL! Pray tell... give me the reference in the New Testament for 'Jesus said, 'I am a servant of ALLAH. HE has given me the Book, and has made me a Prophet; 'And HE has made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and has enjoined upon me Prayer and alms giving so long as I live; 'And HE has made me dutiful towards my mother, and has not made me arrogant and graceless; 'And peace was on me the day I was born, and peace will be on me the day I shall die, and the day I shall be raised up to life again.'

Old 07-07-2014, 08:34 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,871,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwruckman View Post
When you say garbage like this you are saying that these people should simply sit down and take the abuse handed out by American backed thugs like the Israelis who are working to ethnically cleansed the West Bank and Gaza or the jack booted thugs in military uniforms or the expensive Kaftans of the Saudis. Pepole remember when they are shot guns or run over by vehicles made in The United States of America!!

So called terrorism is the only way to communicate to the Americans who seem to be blind deaf and dumb when it comes to large parts of humanity!!!
The Truth is not garbage, just because you can't deal with the truth.

SO WHAT !!!!

Old 07-07-2014, 10:13 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,733,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewishtoLA View Post
Will there ever be a time when the US stops supporting Israel and stop giving them billions of dollars of aid from tax payers money?

we will always back Israel.!!!! even when all the go go juice runs out in the middle east we will have to protect the 300 nukes Israel has.. cant have all those fanatics running around the country side with a bunch of nukes..

Old 07-07-2014, 11:15 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,210,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J746NEW View Post
I am mad at both. We tend to blame consumers for keeping certain places in business and items in this country but yet turn a blind eye against people buying politicians no matter how it gets done.

It is ironic how many say Government is not the solution but the problem and yet are hitting records in the billions of dollars thrown their way via lobbying, campaigns and so on to give the ones with the money solutions.

The reason why I consider government to be the problem, while businesses are not the problem. Has to do with how decisions and actions affect my life.

If a company is racist, how does that affect me? It only affects me if I want something from them. If I want nothing from them, then I can't possible care.

For instance, why would I possibly care if you liked me or not? I promise you, you could hate me with a fiery passion, I simply don't give a crap. The only point in which I would care, is when I want something from you. Or if you have the power to actually do me "real harm".

In either case, if I really didn't like you, I would most likely respond by just separating myself from you. I would remove you from my life in all ways possible. I would pretend like you didn't exist. You would be shunned.

That at least, is how private arrangements work. The problem with government, is that if I don't like you, if I hate you, if I want to remove myself as far from you as possible. If we both live under the same government, there is no good place for me to run.

If you are bribing a politician to pass some law that affects me. Or to raise taxes. Or to go to war. Your actions can have an actual negative effect on my life without any ability for me to escape it. The only option I have at that point, would be in attempting to bribe the politician myself.

Now, at that point you might say that although the politician is responsible, the person bribing them is also responsible. I disagree. The reason is, I find the act of bribing a politician to largely be a defensive act, not an offensive action.

In my opinion, the average person actually wants nothing to do with politics whatsoever. They are only affected by politics because of the power it exerts over their life. They are forced to support a candidate. Not because they want something, but rather to prevent those who do want something from taking something away.

As Lysander Spooner said...

"Without his consent having even been asked a man finds himself environed by a government that he cannot resist; a government that forces him to pay money, render service, and forego the exercise of many of his natural rights, under peril of weighty punishments. He sees, too, that other men practice this tyranny over him by the use of the ballot. He sees further, that, if he will but use the ballot himself, he has some chance of relieving himself from this tyranny of others, by subjecting them to his own. In short, he finds himself, without his consent, so situated that, if he use the ballot, he may become a master; if he does not use it, he must become a slave. And he has no other alternative than these two. In self-defence, he attempts the former."

And if the government exerts its inescapable authority over you with a system that is abusive, corrupt, wasteful, and/or easily exploited. The way to solve the problem is to fix the problem, not to complain about the people who found a loophole.

Old 07-07-2014, 11:58 PM

3,830 posts, read 4,663,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
I'm not anti-semitic. I am anti-government.

I am not attacking Jews specifically, I am complaining about how our government is easily influenced by money and the media. I wouldn't care if it was the Jews who were doing it, or if it was Muslims, or Mormons, or Catholics, or whoever. The only reason why I'm complaining about Jews is because this thread is about them, and they are the most capable of exploiting, and so they are the biggest exploiters.

Look at it this way. I am never mad at people for trying to bribe politicians. I am mad at the politicians for accepting the bribes.

For that matter, I am never mad at people who exploit the welfare system. I am mad at the welfare system for being so easily exploited.

If a system is exploitable, then we need to fix the system. Sitting around complaining about how people are abusing the system solves nothing.
The fact that you think "the Jews" control the media & the banking industry shows just how delusional you are. You know what a publicly held company means right?

Old 07-08-2014, 01:46 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,210,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionGap View Post
The fact that you think "the Jews" control the media & the banking industry shows just how delusional you are. You know what a publicly held company means right?

Seriously man, do you have any idea how corporations function? You act like they are some kind of glorious democracy.

Look, corporations are not a democracy for a variety of reasons. First, each shareholder doesn't each get a vote. The more shares you own, the more votes you get. And in many cases, a single individual or a small group of people maintain controlling interest in the company. Thus, they can basically do whatever they want.

Secondly, the only job of a corporation is to make money. If they take company money and buy off politicians to guarantee themselves government contracts, subsidies, or other benefits. It is nothing more than an investment.

There is very little real oversight in regards to public corporations. And shareholders tend to not worry much about the "ethics" of a company. They only care about the bottom line. Basically, is my stock price going to go up? If corporations are doing unethical activities, most investors simply wouldn't care. Only the customers care.

It is true that on some level businesses are "merit-based", but in industries which aren't as competitive. It is more about who you know, than what you know.

The rich kids don't send their kids to expensive private school for a better quality education. They send their kids to expensive schools to hob-knob with the other rich kids. The biggest advantage of going to a school like Harvard, is the connections you make in school, and then the connections you can make through Alumni associations.

As a general rule, everyone is susceptible to the forces of nepotism. The Jews don't promote their Jewish friends and family because they are evil and greedy. They promote them because that is just what humans tend to do. Many small businesses are "family-owned", and they tend to hire only friends and family.

As you go up the corporate ladder, it tends to be more about "company politics" than genuine merit. Someone might call someone a "brown-noser" for instance, but he might just think of himself as ambitious. The guy that people like will many times get the promotion over someone that is better at his job, but is more recluse. Showing up to the company Christmas party, or at the bosses kids birthday party, or even "sleeping with the boss". Can take you a long way.

Jews hiring Jews, or Jews promoting Jews isn't some grand conspiracy. It is just what happens when Jews overwhelmingly control the top posts.

Look at it like this. I know plenty of people who have never had to look for a job in their lives. Their jobs have just been handed to them one way or another. If you have a friend who works in human resources at some large corporation, you will get hired on doing something, and it will be nearly impossible to get fired.

Hollywood is most certainly dominated by the Jews. This article is about the domination of Hollywood, and was actually written by a Jew in the LA times.

Who runs Hollywood? C'mon - Los Angeles Times

Joel Stein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I like this quote from it... "That's a very dangerous phrase, 'Jews control Hollywood.' What is true is that there are a lot of Jews in Hollywood," he said. Instead of "control," Foxman would prefer people say that many executives in the industry "happen to be Jewish," as in "all eight major film studios are run by men who happen to be Jewish."

The Federal Reserve has been headed by a Jew since 1987. Three of the nine members of the Supreme Court are Jewish(the other six are Catholic). And this is coming from a group of people who represent only 2% of the total US population. And who are practically absent in most of the the United States.

In fact, I have never met an actual Jew in my entire life. They don't seem interested in living in Oklahoma.

When you have a group who so dominates certain industries. You end up with a culture that tends toward certain ideas and values. Most companies to some extent, are a reflection of their owners. Whether it be a Fox News, or an MSNBC, or an Amazon.com, or a Hobby Lobby, or whatever. This idea that any business can be completely unbiased is completely delusional.

With that said, I insist that I am not mad at any Jew. I love Jon Stewart. I could care less if Jews owned this or that. I refuse to ever pay to watch anything out of Hollywood. And I don't take out loans.

The problem I have with Jews, is the same problem I have with everyone else. They use their money to control politics. Which means they use their money to control me.

The only reason for anyone to really hate anyone, is if that person has real power over them. And as a general rule, real power always comes from the same place, "government".

I am trying to strip away the corrupting power of government. And you seem to only be interested in crying about anti-semitism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yWOZPHlxbw

Last edited by Redshadowz; 07-08-2014 at 02:26 AM..

Old 07-08-2014, 03:15 AM

3,830 posts, read 4,663,482 times
Quote:
Seriously man, do you have any idea how corporations function? You act like they are some kind of glorious democracy.

Look, corporations are not a democracy for a variety of reasons. First, each shareholder doesn't each get a vote. The more shares you own, the more votes you get. And in many cases, a single individual or a small group of people maintain controlling interest in the company. Thus, they can basically do whatever they want.

Secondly, the only job of a corporation is to make money. If they take company money and buy off politicians to guarantee themselves government contracts, subsidies, or other benefits. It is nothing more than an investment.

There is very little real oversight in regards to public corporations. And shareholders tend to not worry much about the "ethics" of a company. They only care about the bottom line. Basically, is my stock price going to go up? If corporations are doing unethical activities, most investors simply wouldn't care. Only the customers care.

It is true that on some level businesses are "merit-based", but in industries which aren't as competitive. It is more about who you know, than what you know.

The rich kids don't send their kids to expensive private school for a better quality education. They send their kids to expensive schools to hob-knob with the other rich kids. The biggest advantage of going to a school like Harvard, is the connections you make in school, and then the connections you can make through Alumni associations.

As a general rule, everyone is susceptible to the forces of nepotism. The Jews don't promote their Jewish friends and family because they are evil and greedy. They promote them because that is just what humans tend to do. Many small businesses are "family-owned", and they tend to hire only friends and family.

As you go up the corporate ladder, it tends to be more about "company politics" than genuine merit. Someone might call someone a "brown-noser" for instance, but he might just think of himself as ambitious. The guy that people like will many times get the promotion over someone that is better at his job, but is more recluse. Showing up to the company Christmas party, or at the bosses kids birthday party, or even "sleeping with the boss". Can take you a long way.

Jews hiring Jews, or Jews promoting Jews isn't some grand conspiracy. It is just what happens when Jews overwhelmingly control the top posts.

Look at it like this. I know plenty of people who have never had to look for a job in their lives. Their jobs have just been handed to them one way or another. If you have a friend who works in human resources at some large corporation, you will get hired on doing something, and it will be nearly impossible to get fired.

Hollywood is most certainly dominated by the Jews. This article is about the domination of Hollywood, and was actually written by a Jew in the LA times.

I like this quote from it... "That's a very dangerous phrase, 'Jews control Hollywood.' What is true is that there are a lot of Jews in Hollywood," he said. Instead of "control," Foxman would prefer people say that many executives in the industry "happen to be Jewish," as in "all eight major film studios are run by men who happen to be Jewish."

The Federal Reserve has been headed by a Jew since 1987. Three of the nine members of the Supreme Court are Jewish(the other six are Catholic). And this is coming from a group of people who represent only 2% of the total US population. And who are practically absent in most of the the United States.

In fact, I have never met an actual Jew in my entire life. They don't seem interested in living in Oklahoma.

When you have a group who so dominates certain industries. You end up with a culture that tends toward certain ideas and values. Most companies to some extent, are a reflection of their owners. Whether it be a Fox News, or an MSNBC, or an Amazon.com, or a Hobby Lobby, or whatever. This idea that any business can be completely unbiased is completely delusional.

With that said, I insist that I am not mad at any Jew. I love Jon Stewart. I could care less if Jews owned this or that. I refuse to ever pay to watch anything out of Hollywood. And I don't take out loans.

The problem I have with Jews, is the same problem I have with everyone else. They use their money to control politics. Which means they use their money to control me.

The only reason for anyone to really hate anyone, is if that person has real power over them. And as a general rule, real power always comes from the same place, "government".

I am trying to strip away the corrupting power of government. And you seem to only be interested in crying about anti-semitism.

Keep drinking the kool aid.

Old 07-08-2014, 04:08 AM

1,069 posts, read 1,254,914 times
Quote:

Your glorious state takes $1.30+ for every $1.00 you put into the federal government. It would seem that your politicians are exploiting me.

Old 07-08-2014, 08:47 AM

43,663 posts, read 44,406,521 times
Rockets hammer Israel as IDF launches Operation Protective Edge - Israel News, Ynetnews
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies