U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-21-2012, 05:22 PM
 
114 posts, read 80,224 times
Reputation: 38

Advertisements

Actually it happened back on September 13th. This is just the beginning of Obama's vision of his own Civilian Army like Hitler's 'SA' or 'Brown Shirts' under Ernst Rohm back in the 30s that eventually became the SS. This is actually a waste of taxpayers money. There is no need for a standing army of FEMA Youth across the country. With the Dept of Homeland Security lately purchasing massive rounds of ammunition, you have to wonder what they are preparing for............DHS graduates first Corps of Obama?s Brown Shirts ? Homeland Youth - BlackListedNews.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-21-2012, 05:28 PM
NCN
 
Location: NC/SC Border Patrol
21,135 posts, read 21,788,440 times
Reputation: 23215
I wonder if I met one of these on another thread when he was explaining how they got Obama elected and how they are taking over? He sounded like a communist. Do you ever get the feeling you are living in a twilight zone nightmare?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2012, 05:30 PM
 
Location: Rational World Park
4,999 posts, read 3,867,550 times
Reputation: 2372
We got Mr. X, Mr. XXX and Mr. White...All started around the same time and post the same scuttle.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2012, 06:21 PM
 
Location: Metro-Detroit area
4,060 posts, read 3,423,574 times
Reputation: 2107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
We got Mr. X, Mr. XXX and Mr. White...All started around the same time and post the same scuttle.
And all posting lies and hysteria...

Brownshirts...what next???...appeasement with extraterrisrials???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2012, 07:22 PM
 
Location: Beautiful Niagara Falls ON.
10,024 posts, read 10,506,030 times
Reputation: 8908
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
And all posting lies and hysteria...

Brownshirts...what next???...appeasement with extraterrisrials???
NOPE, it's gonna be us evil Canadians that are planning to take over all the areas of the USA that contain Maple trees and beavers. Watch out EH!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2012, 07:24 PM
 
4,690 posts, read 3,896,170 times
Reputation: 1584
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
Actually it happened back on September 13th. This is just the beginning of Obama's vision of his own Civilian Army like Hitler's 'SA' or 'Brown Shirts' under Ernst Rohm back in the 30s that eventually became the SS. This is actually a waste of taxpayers money. There is no need for a standing army of FEMA Youth across the country. With the Dept of Homeland Security lately purchasing massive rounds of ammunition, you have to wonder what they are preparing for............DHS graduates first Corps of Obama?s Brown Shirts ? Homeland Youth - BlackListedNews.com
Ah, playing the Hitler card, are we? Just because because it's called the Heimatsicherheitsamt doesn't mean it's a Nazi organization, y'know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2012, 07:26 PM
 
4,690 posts, read 3,896,170 times
Reputation: 1584
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
NOPE, it's gonna be us evil Canadians that are planning to take over all the areas of the USA that contain Maple trees and beavers. Watch out EH!!!!
Maple trees, beavers, and anything connected to the American entertainment industry.

Ton histoire est une épopée
Des plus brillants exploits.


Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2012, 07:42 PM
 
Location: Minnysoda
8,554 posts, read 8,473,617 times
Reputation: 5137
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
NOPE, it's gonna be us evil Canadians that are planning to take over all the areas of the USA that contain Maple trees and beavers. Watch out EH!!!!
Buuubububububbut theres beaver everywhere!!!!!!!!Wait are you talking about the kind that build dams?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2012, 07:45 PM
 
9,169 posts, read 7,015,342 times
Reputation: 11136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
We got Mr. X, Mr. XXX and Mr. White...All started around the same time and post the same scuttle.
Yeah, it's like some Bizzaroland version of Resevoir Dogs.

Nobody wants to be Mr Pink.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2012, 07:47 PM
 
4,690 posts, read 3,896,170 times
Reputation: 1584
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
Buuubububububbut theres beaver everywhere!!!!!!!!Wait are you talking about the kind that build dams?
Oh, you naughty man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. | Please obey Forum Rules | Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top