Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 08:57 PM

1,684 posts, read 1,185,474 times

Advertisements

I'll also say this...When I was about 16 or so, I turned my truck around out in the country where I live on a driveway on some fresh blacktop that the guy just had paved. It was hard and solid, but slick and smooth.

I had the bright idea to burn out on it by revving my truck up and popping the clutch. I smoked the crap out of the tires and it squealed like hell. (Don't ask dumb kid stuff).

I did it two or three times. This driveway was at least 500 feet long. After the last time, I backed up to check my blackmarks I made. That was a mistake! lol

Before I knew it, this old man was standing at my window and his face was bright red. He screamed at the top of his lungs at me. I was scared s***less. He said he was going to tell my Dad. I talked my way out of it.

The last thing on my mind was confronting him and wanting to fight. He was an elder and I was raised with respect. I bit my tongue and took my " yellin' " like a man.

These damn kids ARE/WERE not me....that I know for sure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2012, 09:06 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,474,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Victor View Post
Model citizens don't act aggressive in "packs" against one cracker.

"I dare him to say somthin'...I dare him?"

Well, he did...now you all four want to jump him at the same time?

You deserve to get yo ass shot off. Not the vechicle and leave the scene though.

Do you know what 8 fists and 8 legs can do to ONE man?

I highly doubt they weren't armed in some way or another either.

You ain't that "c*cky" without back-up and a sense of security.
Um...

1) Cracker? Really?

2) Did anyone get out of the car? Last time I check everyone was still in their car

3) I would like to see how they would move all those guns they had, that they didn't shoot. You know there were 4 of them. "Thugs." From my experience, actual thugs don't let one person shoot at them and refuse to shoot back. From my experience, they don't remain at the scene . From my experience, they do not cooperate with the police.

4) But of course the most logical explanation is that 4 black kids sitting in an suv at a gas station at 7pm are clearly more likely to be actual criminal thugs than regular teenage kids. What?

5) "You ain't that "c*cky" without back-up and a sense of security" Even if the story transpired like the criminal actually said it did. Obviously you are not familiar with the history of humanity and the propensity for "sh*t talking". Do you think it is ok to shoot someone for sh*t talking?

Old 11-29-2012, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Um...

1) Cracker? Really?

2) Did anyone get out of the car? Last time I check everyone was still in their car

3) I would like to see how they would move all those guns they had, that they didn't shoot. You know there were 4 of them. "Thugs." From my experience, actual thugs don't let one person shoot at them and refuse to shoot back. From my experience, they don't remain at the scene . From my experience, they do not cooperate with the police.

4) But of course the most logical explanation is that 4 black kids sitting in an suv at a gas station at 7pm are clearly more likely to be actual criminal thugs than regular teenage kids. What?

5) "You ain't that "c*cky" without back-up and a sense of security" Even if the story transpired like the criminal actually said it did. Obviously you are not familiar with the history of humanity and the propensity for "sh*t talking". Do you think it is ok to shoot someone for sh*t talking?
Poor little kids....they are model citizens.

Why didn't they shoot back?

I don't know why I'm even bothering discussing this with you. You are making it a racial issue.

So why didn't they shoot back?

Old white bread got the drop on them....THAT's why.

Why is the white dude in trouble?

For leaving the scene of a shooting.

I can't argue with folks who have no concept of how a gunfight actually transpires or WHY someone WINS!

Old 11-29-2012, 09:18 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,545,620 times
Quote:
Model citizens don't act aggressive in "packs" against one cracker.
Sitting in a car and listening to music is not a sign of aggression, just as running away from someone isn't.

Quote:
I highly doubt they weren't armed in some way or another either.
No weapons were found on the teens in this case, so it's clear that they were unarmed.

Old 11-29-2012, 09:25 PM

Let me take a stab at this one here.....

Shooter "Hey, do ya mind turning that down...it's rattling my brain and my windows"

Kids "F YOU...I ain't turning nothin' down man".

Shooter "Hey, I asked nice...do ya mind?"

Kids "What you gonna do 'bout it white boy?"

Am I getting this right? Oh yeah... spot on.

Old 11-29-2012, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
Sitting in a car and listening to music is not a sign of aggression, just as running away from someone isn't.

No weapons were found on the teens in this case, so it's clear that they were unarmed.
Guys don't usually pull guns and empty multiple rounds into a vehicle for kids meaning no harm.

Think about it a minute....

Old 11-29-2012, 09:34 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,782,122 times
Quote:
Either way....FOUR gangbanger looking hoods need to keep their mouths shut and think before they act aggressive in a "pack" against one man. That's a lethal threat if I ever saw one.
Can you post photos of them? I haven't read any such description except for your post.

Old 11-29-2012, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Can you post photos of them? I haven't read any such description except for your post.
I can do even better. That "many" rounds don't go off unless "the juice" is pumping. The shooter was SCARED and felt there was a threat. It's not rocket science if you know anything about firearms or tactical situations.

One round because he was scaring them or was a little trigger happy? Yeah...I can see that. That doesn't make that shooting legal either.

But what was it? Eight or more?

Poor little kids my freaking ass.

High Speed Amatuer Pistol Shooting - Sig Sauer p220 .45 ACP - YouTube

Old 11-29-2012, 09:59 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,782,122 times
Quote:
I can do even better. That "many" rounds don't go off unless "the juice" is pumping. The shooter was SCARED and felt there was a threat. It's not rocket science if you know anything about firearms or tactical situations.

One round because he was scaring them or was a little trigger happy? Yeah...I can see that. That doesn't make that shooting legal either.

But what was it? Eight or more?

Poor little kids my freaking ass.
Your post doesn't address what I asked. Please put up photos of the 4 teens to support your description of them.

It's also not rocket science to figure out that he was more than likely a bit drunk seeing as he came from his son's wedding. If he had a license for the gun, obviously he wasn't equipped to handle it. Personal responsibility. Drinking and guns don't make for a good combination.

Old 11-29-2012, 10:01 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
We have a few shootings in Toronto....it is an insult to the city and nation. America is a much bigger nation with a more pronounced gun culture- You had better stop shooting each other and making up laws to justify the use of hand guns....You are getting a real bad rep...You are NOT a third world nation...keep it up and you will be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies