Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 01:41 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,214,794 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSpeak View Post
Please for christ sakes already ENOUGH !! thread after thread AFTER LONG LONGG THREAD ABOUT BENGHAZI we get it already You don't like obama or susan rice we get it the republicans ARE OUTRAGED even though nothing was wrong except bad info from the cia. We know already that all the rethuglicans care about is wanting that loser gov. Scot brown in office which no need to fool IS THE ONLY REASON the rethugs don't want her. If your SO OUTRAGED about 4 people dying then why don't you care when people die in Afghanistan or IRAQ ? Where was the outrage then the fact that not only did Condi LIE but that BUSH/Cheney PUSHED so hard for war on false allegations where was the outrage from the rabid dogs of the republican party then ?
444 days before we hit the 'shut 'er down' line. May as well put Ben Ghazi on yer ignore list.

Old 11-30-2012, 01:44 PM

5,391 posts, read 7,230,341 times
The issue seems to have died down on C-D in the past few days.

Nothing like a "why don't you all stop!?" thread about a fading issue to be counter-productive.

Old 11-30-2012, 01:47 PM

2,238 posts, read 1,443,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbobobbo View Post
The issue seems to have died down on C-D in the past few days.

Nothing like a "why don't you all stop!?" thread about a fading issue to be counter-productive.
you sure about that ? Did you see daninthecan's latest about susan rice ? while he may not have made a thread about benghazi it most certainly still is ABOUT benghazi just without it in the title.

Old 11-30-2012, 01:54 PM

6,391 posts, read 5,167,680 times
Quote:
Please for christ sakes already ENOUGH !! thread after thread AFTER LONG LONGG THREAD ABOUT BENGHAZI we get it already You don't like obama or susan rice we get it the republicans ARE OUTRAGED even though nothing was wrong except bad info from the cia. We know already that all the rethuglicans care about is wanting that loser gov. Scot brown in office which no need to fool IS THE ONLY REASON the rethugs don't want her. If your SO OUTRAGED about 4 people dying then why don't you care when people die in Afghanistan or IRAQ ? Where was the outrage then the fact that not only did Condi LIE but that BUSH/Cheney PUSHED so hard for war on false allegations where was the outrage from the rabid dogs of the republican party then ?
The last U.S. Ambassador killed was when Jimmy Carter was president. You don't think that it is important to find out what went wrong and address the fact an ambassador and other Americans died, and how it could have been prevented?

Sorry if you think the DUMBOS should get a free pass.

BTW I was against Iraq, and I was against Afghanistan, and I was against it when Obama made the decision to execute an American citizen without a trial, and I was against it when Bush bailed out ANYONE.

BTW, as for false allegations, may I remind you it was the intelligence organization who provided the information, that almost every person in congress reacted the same on Dumbos and Repugs alike. AND, I was against it then also, because it is not the job of Americans to bail out other countries, police other countries, and give away American tax dollars to those countries.

Old 11-30-2012, 01:54 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,422,860 times
Quote:
Please for christ sakes already ENOUGH !! thread after thread AFTER LONG LONGG THREAD ABOUT BENGHAZI we get it already You don't like obama or susan rice we get it the republicans ARE OUTRAGED even though nothing was wrong except bad info from the cia.
LOL, Obama's failure is a thorn in your side? LOL, get used to it.

Old 11-30-2012, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
The last U.S. Ambassador killed was when Jimmy Carter was president. You don't think that it is important to find out what went wrong and address the fact an ambassador and other Americans died, and how it could have been prevented?

Sorry if you think the DUMBOS should get a free pass.

BTW I was against Iraq, and I was against Afghanistan, and I was against it when Obama made the decision to execute an American citizen without a trial, and I was against it when Bush bailed out ANYONE.

BTW, as for false allegations, may I remind you it was the intelligence organization who provided the information, that almost every person in congress reacted the same on Dumbos and Repugs alike. AND, I was against it then also, because it is not the job of Americans to bail out other countries, police other countries, and give away American tax dollars to those countries.
Actually I do feel it's important to findout what went wrong but that is not what our congress is trying to do right now they are not investigating because someone died they are doing this merely to score political points. No I think no one should be allowed a free pass whether democrat or republican but while you may have been against the wars in iraq what about the others on this thread that I'm sure were part of the "freedom fry" movement ? Or were the one's screaming about patriotism and saying they love america and we should go to war and kill the "terrorists" ? I was against iraq and Afghanistan as well as I'm against going to war with iran which many on this board seem to WANT it to happen. The last real war this country fought really was WW2 the other one's were wars fought for money. And btw I am also against Obama and his drone strikes, I feel it is dangerous and I feel it is illegal but yet not many on this board have said much about it though have they ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
LOL, Obama's failure is a thorn in your side? LOL, get used to it.
the only failure I see here is the republicans pushed through a horrible candidate with old out dated ideas, the republican party are full of failures who just so happen to have money.

Old 11-30-2012, 02:20 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:
You're saying that the truth doesn't matter, let it go. Are you willing to give Bush the same deference? You're the fool if you want to give this administration a pass on these scandals that would be blatant acts of treason under any other Resident.
No we won't let this pass, nor Fast n Furious. The people deserve to know what this gov't is doing or not doing in our name.

Old 11-30-2012, 02:24 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:
4 people who were killed vs 1000's how about you talk to those families ? Spare us your fake outrage and quit acting like children your guy lost because was incompetent and because the republican party is really more like the party of the angry bitter greedy and stupid. That is the new republican party but go ahead keep claiming you actually care about those families I'm sure they'd like to spit in your faces for making there deaths political. Trash the whole lot of you !
You're the one making this political and throwing a tantrum. It has nothing to do with Republican vs Democrat, it's about coverups and conspiring to deceive us all.

Old 11-30-2012, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
You're saying that the truth doesn't matter, let it go. Are you willing to give Bush the same deference? You're the fool if you want to give this administration a pass on these scandals that would be blatant acts of treason under any other Resident.
No we won't let this pass, nor Fast n Furious. The people deserve to know what this gov't is doing or not doing in our name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
You're the one making this political and throwing a tantrum. It has nothing to do with Republican vs Democrat, it's about coverups and conspiring to deceive us all.
who's throwing a tantrum here? Who were the one's making this political ? No that was all romney and the republicans using this to bash the Obama on the head. That is all this nonsense has been about it have nothing to do with benghazi and it has nothing to do with the 4 people that were killed. It's petty and and nonsensical. And no I am one of them any calling for bush to be tried for war crimes, and how exactly is what susan rice or Obama did treason ? Are you a lawyer ?

Old 11-30-2012, 02:54 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,671,534 times
Quote:
How damned freakin' dumb does one have to be to NOT OPEN A THREAD on a subject s/he doesn't wish to read?

Real dumb. I mean really real dumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanInTheCan View Post
Why would they care about the ones who were killed?
As long as their master is protected..

Like I stated Obama and David Koresh are very similar.
Much more Jim Jonsey, slurping that 0bama koolaid.

Quote:

the only failure I see here is the republicans pushed through a horrible candidate with old out dated ideas, the republican party are full of failures who just so happen to have money.
And there you are still babbling about Romney, who isn't even newsworthy any more, but yet you can't handle threads about issues that are not only still relevant, but the chief liar is possibly getting promoted.

Strange. Those silly democrats are such a load of bull.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies