Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 09:45 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,422,860 times

Advertisements

As few as 19 of those 186 clients still own homes with clean credit ratings, following a decade in which Obama and other progressives pushed banks to provide mortgages to poor African Americans.

The startling failure rate among Obama’s private sector clients. Review of previously unpublished court information from the lawsuit that Obama worked on as an attorney for the lead plaintiff.

Read more: Obama pushed banks to give subprime loans to Chicago blacks | The Daily Caller

Chicago 'Buycks' Lawsuit Plaintiffs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2012, 09:50 PM

Obama games the system and the taxpayer then blames everyone else. In the housing mess, Citibank settled the case in December 1997

Buycks-Roberson v. Citibank Fed. Sav. Bank | Civil Rights Litigation Clearinghouse

Old 11-30-2012, 09:54 PM

Claaasss, claaaasss... Liberals have a short attention span so I will post the original post again.

Barack Obama presides over the Great Depression of the 21st century

The Great Depression of the 21st century was a severe worldwide economic depression that began in the U.S. on November 6, 2012 with the re-election of Barack Hussein Obama. Obama's Great Depression was the longest, most widespread, and deepest depression and had devastating effects in countries rich and poor and for people rich, middle class and poor. Personal income, tax revenue, profits plummeted. Unemployment in the U.S. rose to 25%, and in some countries rose as high as 33%.

Barrack Hussain Obama, the first U.S. black president became known as;

The Welfare President,
The Campaigner in Chief,
Lier In Chief.

Barack Hussein Obama legacy of class warfare, in-sighting racial divisions and lack of fiscal responsibility resulting in Obama's Great Depression of the 21st century.

Old 11-30-2012, 09:59 PM

5,319 posts, read 8,985,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
With landmark lawsuit, Barack Obama pushed banks to give subprime loans to Chicago’s African-Americans.

President Barack Obama was a pioneering contributor to the national subprime real estate bubble, and roughly half of the 186 African-American clients in his landmark 1995 mortgage discrimination lawsuit against Citibank have since gone bankrupt or received foreclosure notices.
How awful it was that Obama tried to help African Americans get mortgages?

The real problem was the Republicans should have been regulating the mortgage lenders between 2003 - 2006 when the housing bubble was growing ... but Republicans are always against regulations.

Gee ... thanks Republicans !!!

Old 11-30-2012, 10:10 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Default Republican Curse?

Some can't enoy their life when there is a Democrat in the white house.
Some can't enjoy their life while there is a Democrat majority in the House.

The only thing any of us control are our own own reactions.
Being miserablei is a choice.

If you know better how to run a country, why not run for President?

Old 12-01-2012, 01:17 AM

376 posts, read 652,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post

The real problem was the Republicans should have been regulating the mortgage lenders between 2003 - 2006 when the housing bubble was growing ... but Republicans are always against regulations.

It was a bi-partisan agreement to lower the mortgage requirements. Both parties felt that people buying their own homes was good. But the decision to bail out the Wall street bankers rather than letting them suffer the consequences of their bad loans was when the Dems controlled all 3 branches. The U.S. would have been much better served to take that multi trillion stimulus and divide it by the residents in the U.S. and given each of us a check rather than passing it out to rich Wall street bankers friends of Obama.

Wasting money that's not theirs is a Dems favorite pastime.

Old 12-01-2012, 09:01 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
But the gave them a loan... they couldn't afford it. They thought it would be free like everything else.

Obama pushed for giving black mortgages they could not afford and today and in Obama's way, blames everyone else as if he had nothing to do with it.

As 19 of those 186 clients still own homes with clean credit ratings, following a decade in which Obama and other progressives pushed banks to provide mortgages to poor African Americans.

Old 12-01-2012, 09:07 AM

8,560 posts, read 11,214,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I am sorry but eRayP has likely heard and read that this 21st depression will make the one in 30's look like a walk in a cake park......

That is unless you have 18 trillion bucks handy.... Obama is just another dirt bag....... You lefties are probably going to live long enough to feel that sting too.
Sounds likely but to really understand... they'll just pass the sting off to their grandchildren.

See, feels better already, eh?

Quote:
The Liar N' Chief we got now probably can't tie his own shoes...
This one is not as good a liar as the slick one. I mean, you can see the lie on his face when he speaks his truth. He won't be known for the lie, just the deceit. He's telling the truth, just really hard to hear it. It's the tweak in the words.

'If I can just get a few good republicans to sign on, I'll sign it as soon as it gets to my desk.'

Old 12-01-2012, 11:27 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:

Oh we are getting closer....... That Bubble belongs to one William Slit Throat Clinton, or commonly known as Slick King of the EPA

Old 12-01-2012, 11:43 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofurkey View Post
Sounds likely but to really understand... they'll just pass the sting off to their grandchildren.

See, feels better already, eh?

This one is not as good a liar as the slick one. I mean, you can see the lie on his face when he speaks his truth. He won't be known for the lie, just the deceit. He's telling the truth, just really hard to hear it. It's the tweak in the words.

'If I can just get a few good republicans to sign on, I'll sign it as soon as it gets to my desk.'
The slick one is still at the lies... i had to read that 3 times to be sure of what you were saying and I totally agree. Just a moment ago I posted on this very thing. Slick owns a lot of this mess. GWB was just not getting it and didn't fix any of it in 8 years..

Now we get a Bozo who can't run a road side lemon aid stand who appears to want to break the nation and or half the nation wants to break him.

At this point the debt is so crushing I think the nation will break under that weight. I expect to hear MORE lies, but see unemployment figures reach 25% surpassing anything the Great Depression was known for.

But instead of a Nickle being relief for a maybe movie once a month the same cost will be 50 bucks, and only IF there is food to go around......

Those with out food will riot inside of 3 days.

No one listens of course, but the math says a dollar is worth 4 cents silver. The day is coming that the Govt will not be able to carry on the scam. The writing is on the wall, and even a fool should see it.

No items are going up, the dollar is just going down and when that dollar meets reality, I am not sure if I want to be around lots of other people on that day...

That might mean it take around 350 pesos, err err dollars yeah that's it dollars, to buy a box of feminine bullets, and oh boy won't the gals be happy about that!

Clearly the Democrat Elite have plans for all these peasants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies