Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2012, 07:24 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,475,771 times

Advertisements

Anyone know who this union thug is? The fat union man is in deep, deep, DEEP trouble. His sorry ass is being called out nationwide on FOX News with an audience of 3,000,000 people. The fat union man has been challenged to a one-on-one fist fight with the man he suckered punched...or he can face charges and be sued. The fat union man can take his choice on what it will be. The fat union punk might want to consider that taking a royal ass kicking might be cheaper...if he has good union paid major medical insurance.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2012, 07:26 PM

1,728 posts, read 1,778,165 times
Then he replaces you and you go find work somewhere that is willing to pay a wage that your skills command

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
But what if the union becomes so weak that it goes away and the boss thinks what a good time to lower worker pay and get rid of their benefits?

Old 12-11-2012, 07:34 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,423,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan
I can't believe that Obama told those people that if the right to work law passed their salaries would be lowered.
That was an outright lie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Par for the course for Obama.
lol, ok, so what kind of war between Americans can Obama start with this one. Never let a crises go to waste.

Old 12-11-2012, 07:37 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,423,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
It gives a worker the "choice" to join a union or not join. They are not forced to pay union dues......
The Right To Choose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
dues that normally go to Democratic candidates.
Yep and Obama is owned by the unions. That is why Obama showed up to there yesterday. It will not be long before they start to try and unionize all medical personal.

Old 12-11-2012, 07:44 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
You don't care about me? What a compassionate liberal you are. People get to choose and you have a problem with that. You don't have a problem with folks choosing whether to abort children or not. Your a hypocrite.
No I do, not my body nor my concern as long as you're paying taxes, not robbing, stealing I'm perfectly fine, I don't live my life for others.

liberal rants are tired, log off and go to bed.

Abortions aren't my concern, only the concern of the woman who decided whether or not to have one, you and I are separate people I don't live my life worrying about you.

Like the conservatives who worry about black people who live in Idaho.... those are true hypocrites.

Last edited by stick2dascript; 12-11-2012 at 07:53 PM..

Old 12-11-2012, 07:46 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Wrong. Right to Work means the right to get fired for any reason what so ever including you happened to belong to a union or you're left-handed or your wife won't put out for the boss....and there won't be a damn thing you can do about.
"Right to work" has nothing to do with at-will employment. You might really want to look into the topic before posting about it.

Old 12-11-2012, 07:50 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
I'd like to congratulate the working people of Michigan. You are no longer forced to support a thuggish organization, who you may not willingly associate with, just to hold a job with the employer of your choice. Nice to have that burden lifted.

Old 12-11-2012, 07:53 PM

3,179 posts, read 3,166,570 times
Stupid union thugs. Left-wing double standard - why are these thugs not arrested? BRAVO MICHIGAN and BRAVO CROWDER! Americans have the RIGHT not to pay dues to criminals in order to work!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies