Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2012, 07:11 PM

1,684 posts, read 1,185,696 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stateisota View Post
Save your spiel. Mexico is an ally and key trading partner. We need their cooperation in the issue with the drug cartels.

The fact you right wing morons with you hard ons for Reagan and his horrible policies think that we can intervene anywhere without backlash is laughable.
Sorry, no can do pal....

Semper Fi~

Old 12-09-2012, 07:13 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
You should learn that other countries have different laws people should be aware of and that I have no interests to lobby for people who break them. Also **** off with the whole "appreciate the soldiers" crap. I judge people on how they are as individuals, not as some group that leeches off of government money in their own ivory tower thinking the world should kiss their asses because they spent 4 years doing the federal government's dirty work.
Was the shot gun in operational mode when the Mexicans found it in his baggage? I think the article says something about it being dismantled but then maybe you don't understand, from your lack of military training, that a dismantled gun is nothing but a club.

Old 12-09-2012, 07:13 PM

3,016 posts, read 3,911,025 times
The White House is currently trying to figure out if the imprisoned marine is either black, some other 'minority', homosexual, transgender or at the very least. . . voted for Obama.

Then they will contact Mexico and make claims of discrimination as a way to get him out.

It's called strategy folks.

Old 12-09-2012, 07:14 PM

39,878 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Mass roundup and deportations of criminal Mexicans in this country until this man is turned over to the US. Better yet, f-it, send in special forces and get him out. Enough of these corrupt Mexicans. We pander to and coddle Mexican criminals in this country that have committed REAL crimes. Time to take care of our own.

Last edited by CaseyB; 12-11-2012 at 04:38 AM..

Old 12-09-2012, 07:15 PM

679 posts, read 661,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Was the shot gun in operational mode when the Mexicans found it in his baggage? I think the article says something about it being dismantled but then maybe you don't understand, from your lack of military training, that a dismantled gun is nothing but a club.
I think you need to understand law and how things such as weapons "parts and components" are defined under laws of other countries. Not whatever you think things are to be. Your perception doesn't matter to what the law states.

Old 12-09-2012, 07:15 PM

Quote:
None, because I have better things to do with my time than waste it in countries where we are not wanted and essentially serve no purpose but to increase the hatred for us overseas and destabilize the region.
So you haven't served in the military which is your right, but what about that give you the right to say the kind of things you just said about Hammar and his kind? Leaners do speak in weird manners.

Old 12-09-2012, 07:16 PM

679 posts, read 661,003 times
You know, I have had it. You guys here have no perception of reality and instead think the world is one big action movie.

This place is truly a cesspool of opinions that make up what this country has become.

Old 12-09-2012, 07:17 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,467,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Marines are trained to quickly assemble their guns. Disassembled doesn't mean not functional when put back together.

Old 12-09-2012, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Victor View Post
Should have been legal. It only has to be 18" here in the States.
But people need to know that the longer that barrel the more compact the pattern of the shot. My son has a very long barreled .12 gauge that shoots a pattern about 6 inches across at 50 yards. The gun was called a "farmer's goose gun" in the late 40s when his grandfather bought it. It needs no choke to keep the pattern close but would be a very effective weapon at distances most shot guns wouldn't work so well at. I want it when the black helicopters leaners keep telling me about come after me.

Old 12-09-2012, 07:21 PM

1,684 posts, read 1,185,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
He took a oath to protect you and your country knowing the dangers that he could face in combat, including getting killed. We owe it to him to get him out.
They wouldn't know a thing about it my friend.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies