Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2012, 01:53 PM

14,292 posts, read 9,680,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
That Obama is NOT involved in the personnel, security and day to day operations of the State Dept.
So blaming him does no good.
Once again, Libya is not just any old country, Obama is personally responsible for changing the fate of the people and their entire country. Unless you think Obama is a cold-hearted man, then he should have ensured that he was keenly aware of the safety and security of the innocent Libyan people, and especially concerned for the safety and welfare of the US citizens he sent to Libya.

We should not have asked if Obama was aware of the safety for the people in Libya, because if he were a man with integrity, honor and empathy, he should have informed himself. Instead, he was callously and willfully ignorant of all things Libya and Benghazi.

This is a window into who Obama is, as a man. It's disturbing to me that a mere nine months after sending bombers into Libya, and the murder of their president, that Obama lacked the basic levels of concern and empathy, and never even bothered to ask, how the people and diplomats were adjusting or inquired into their concerns and worries over safety, and apparently neither did Hillary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2012, 02:10 PM

3,740 posts, read 3,071,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
Not going to happen. Iit is too much about, me, me, me, with our President. He has even trotted out the me, me, me, in the cliff negotiations, whining about they just want to vote for anything that I want. The forgoing paraphrased,with the execption of the I. Guy is bordering on paranoid, narcissistic at the least.
Exactamundo

Old 12-20-2012, 03:03 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragontales View Post
Read the news. Couple of people already lost their jobs.

What, you want Obama impeached?
There would be no market for Teflon if he were impeached and of course this Senate would never throw him out of office.

Old 12-20-2012, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Oh, I'm so sorry that you can't learn correctly. Try turning on the news , it's been all over the news, who's responsible and what's being done . People have lost their jobs (and whether they "resigned " or were fired doesn't mattter , they lost their jobs).
There was a report on it....I heard it right on the news and know that people in different departments dropped the ball.

And anyone who thinks Obama micromanages every person or event in his administration is quite "naive".

The same people would support any CEO when his company has been found to be corrupt by saying he couldn't be held accountable for what everyone in the company does(the CEOs claim the same thing)

So, Obama is just like the CEOs the Righties worship.
I guess you know that Obama loaded up on Air Force One early the next morning and flew to Las Vegas for a campaign fund raiser. After a good night's sleep he was so busy that next day. Naw he is not guilty, at all.

Old 12-20-2012, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Three assistant type people "resigned".
Really Kennedy should have resigned since he's the one in charge of budget, planning, personnel and day to day operations.
Those 3 just took orders from him.
Why not Hillary too since she admitted she was responsible just a few days after the event? She doesn't have to serve out her term. Hell, she has a concussion that allows her to cover up what she actually should be paying for.

Old 01-23-2013, 10:49 AM

5,739 posts, read 6,935,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Here we are over three months from the day and today we learn that nobody is responsible for Benghazi. That is very confusing since the investigation committee covered for Hillary who said the buck stops with me and then proceeded to make nobody responsible for it all.

While security is most definitely faulted in the report, no one is specifically targeted as being responsible. So it appears that not one person is going to lose their job over Benghazi and not one person will face disciplinary action. Every American should be outraged, but alas it seems that Obama and his administration are coated in Teflon.

Benghazi Report: The Buck Stops Nowhere
Gee, another right-wing trollfest. Here's the bottom line on these "investigations".
A) No republican cares about Benghazi.
B) It's all about 2016 and the repug fear of Hillary.

What a pathetic bunch these desperate, incompetent, congressional repubs are.

Old 01-23-2013, 11:00 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Was the administration held responsible for Pearl Harbor that killed 2,402 on U.S. soil?

Was the administration held responsible for 9/11 that killed 2,977 on U.S. soil ?

I am sorry for the loss incurred by the families of the 4 people killed in Bengazi no different than I am for the 5,379 losses mentioned above.

Old 01-29-2013, 12:40 PM

861 posts, read 1,249,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Here we are over three months from the day and today we learn that nobody is responsible for Benghazi. That is very confusing since the investigation committee covered for Hillary who said the buck stops with me and then proceeded to make nobody responsible for it all.

While security is most definitely faulted in the report, no one is specifically targeted as being responsible. So it appears that not one person is going to lose their job over Benghazi and not one person will face disciplinary action. Every American should be outraged, but alas it seems that Obama and his administration are coated in Teflon.

Benghazi Report: The Buck Stops Nowhere

"What difference does it make, Senator?"

- Hillary Clinton on the planned 9/11 attack and American dead
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies