Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2012, 07:07 PM

1,137 posts, read 972,562 times

Advertisements

You are proving yourselves to be ridiculously ignorant.

The 2nd Amendment is not about hunting, or requiring guns be "sporting" in nature.

If you wish to debate something, let alone believe that other peoples Constitutionally protected rights should be infringed, at least inform yourself.

Oh, and leave emotion out of it. It has no place in public policy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2012, 07:10 PM

2,117 posts, read 1,881,656 times
This little diatribe of yours applies to idiots on all ends of the political spectrum. That's the job of a typical American, to be uninformed, yet, be outspoken and pretend you're not.

Old 12-27-2012, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Guy View Post
This little diatribe of yours applies to idiots on all ends of the political spectrum. That's the job of a typical American, to be uninformed, yet, be outspoken and pretend you're not.
Very true.

But ignorance is rampant when it comes to the topic of gun control and the meaning of the 2nd Amendment.

Same goes for those on the right when the topic of gambling or legalizing weed pops up.

Old 12-27-2012, 07:13 PM

2,117 posts, read 1,881,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashed Potatoes View Post
Very true.

But ignorance is rampant when it comes to the topic of gun control and the meaning of the 2nd Amendment.

Same goes for those on the right when the topic of gambling or legalizing weed pops up.
Lol, I generally lean right on the gun issues, but always get a good laugh at conservatives bizarre disdain toward weed.

Old 12-28-2012, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Lol, I generally lean right on the gun issues, but always get a good laugh at conservatives bizarre disdain toward weed.

The very fact that weed is listed as a schedule I narcotic shows how ass backwards this country really is.

Old 12-28-2012, 07:50 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,995,123 times
Quote:

Funny ain't it? I too tend to lean right on gun issues. I support the rights of others to protect themselves and their families when the cops can't always be there when seconds count. But I also laugh when conservatives preach small government and staying out of people's lives unless it has something to do with talk about legalizing marijuana.... Then, it's a no no. It just reinforces my belief that both parties suck, and are hypocrites!

Old 12-28-2012, 07:52 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,995,123 times
Quote:
The very fact that weed is listed as a schedule I narcotic shows how ass backwards this country really is.

Follow the money. Ain't propaganda great? Things are changing though. Several states have legalized medical weed, and 2 legalized it for recreational use. Just like with prohibition, other states will follow suit. My state will probably be one of the last, but then again maybe not.

Old 12-28-2012, 07:57 AM

46,313 posts, read 27,124,387 times
Quote:
Oh, and leave emotion out of it. It has no place in public policy.
Then why does the left only go bat **** crazy when somehting like what just happened?

Old 12-28-2012, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Follow the money. Ain't propaganda great? Things are changing though. Several states have legalized medical weed, and 2 legalized it for recreational use. Just like with prohibition, other states will follow suit. My state will probably be one of the last, but then again maybe not.
Only time will tell if the feds actually stay the hell out of state issues, or if they continue to enforce their unconstitutional laws.

Back on topic though, it is simply amazing anti gunners are so uninformed that they truly believe the 2nd Amendment was put in place to protect peoples hunting rights.

Old 12-28-2012, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Then why does the left only go bat **** crazy when somehting like what just happened?
Simply put: Because the left is basically a giant group of hormonal women.

Facts mean nothing, and they will never let the truth get in the way of a good emotional argument.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies